Arizona Audit Contractor Misses Congressional Deadline To Provide Information

These cyber ninjas should know this. They are a cyber security company.

So that tells me that they asked for them because they knew they wouldn't get them and are going to use those devices as an excuse as to why they couldn't find any of the fraud they claim to exist.
Bingo. Hopefully someone presents that question to said cyber ninja at a news conference so you can see the expression on their face.

Bingo. Hopefully someone presents that question to said cyber ninja at a news conference so you can see the expression on their face.
Give me a bullhorn and the place of the news conference. I'd fucking ask. With lots of follow up questions (at least until I'm thrown out of the building - fascists don't like their methods being questioned).

The fraudit is bad faith political theater, completely devoid of merit.
Shove it up you ass, drive-by useful idiot.

Oh, and....

STFUdonny.gif

No point wasting your breath on me with that nonsense. Those fantasies that you folks get warm fuzzies from don't affect me at all. When you and those like you make the mistake of imagining you can put a boot on our neck, your life will get complicated. Let me put that in words you can grasp:
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!" Your choice. Imagine the game when you realize your DC thugs don't have enough power to crush the numbers of us that will finally get in the streets. That whole warm fuzzy will become cold, impotent frustration because you KNOW you won't be up to running us off. Revolutions are hard. They're a LOT harder if you're a coward.
It’s a perfectly appropriate question, given the right’s propensity for lawlessness and violence.

You ignore a subpoena, you go to jail.....But here you are carrying the water for people who are ignoring subpoenas.

You are why Murica is FUBAR.

trump and his cronies in his administration ignored subpoenas, thus setting the precedent that subpoenas can be ignored at will.

Anyway, how long are we all supposed to mollify trumpsters by playing along with their monkey gains. Doing so is expensive, and all of us, regardless of party, have far better things to do than babysit these morons.

trump and his cronies in his administration ignored subpoenas, thus setting the precedent that subpoenas can be ignored at will.

Anyway, how long are we all supposed to mollify trumpsters by playing along with their monkey gains. Doing so is expensive, and all of us, regardless of party, have far better things to do than babysit these morons.
you area fucking joke----AMERICA had better things to do, than attack a sitting president for over 4 years, costing AMERICAN S millions in wasted dollars....instead of baby sitting the scum demonRATS--- hang them all, they are traitors to AMERICA

That's difficult when they control everything and have openly begun arresting dissidents. The window for legal action is officially closed. America's choice has ALWAYS been BALLOTS or BULLETS. These people are in the open, in our faces, and they will NEVER stop until they learn to fear.
let them walk on my property---they will have 15 seconds to get off of it, or face the consequences....i will defend what is mine, against a corrupt, anti-AMERICA administration

I think they are demanding those devices knowing they will never get them and that's the point.

When they have to admit they didn't find any fraud they will say it's because they weren't given the devices.
All the repub idiots want to do is sew doubt, at this point. I swear to you, it is like they are implementing the Putin Playbook..

"Cast doubt on the electoral process if a democracy and you will eventually kill democracy." trumpism is clearly and without any shame, doing just that. All these audits and bills that restrict voting are the results of trump's BIG LIE...which was concocted long before he lost the election to Joe Biden.

Gentle readers, what we have here is a rare "Double Bazinga".

Our respected contributor, 'Oddball"...... got triggered.
Twice.
Duo.
A double.

What you see below is what I would call an "Oddball Sandwich".
The only good part is the filling.

Still, the exchanges qualify as a Double Bazinga.

The coveted Hat-Tip is awarded to Asclepias.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, Poster Oddball offers this bit of advice, based on his knowledge of computer protocols:

Turn over the subpoenaed routers and passwords, you fucking cheaters!

What do you need the routers and passwords for? That have logging servers that log everything the routers did. Doesnt your cyber ninja know this already?
Shove it up you ass, drive-by useful idiot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was Bazinga #1, the first trigger for poor Oddball.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whereby, our respected contributor, Oddball again, comes back for a second helping:
The problem with that is that logs on the actual devices are overwritten due to lack of onboard memory. Most IT professionals configure the routers to log to a server.
You can blow it out your ass........,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is a second trigger, for the rare double Bazinga.
Awarded to poster Asclepias.
All judges in concurrence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Note to poster Asclepias: You are now disqualified from any future double-Bazingas on Oddball. Clearly, you are in a more accomplished weight class, and the judges will require you to meet with more qualified opponents.

Liar in Chief=corrupt, pedophile---beijing xiden
I bet you are one of the sheep who is sending their money to the "former guy." Yup, I bet you think he is going to be reinstated this month. You only wish that the "former guy" could have had an approval rating as high as Joe's. He never did and he never will. He is politically DEAD.

Forum List

Back