Arizona Audit Contractor Misses Congressional Deadline To Provide Information

That's difficult when they control everything and have openly begun arresting dissidents. The window for legal action is officially closed. America's choice has ALWAYS been BALLOTS or BULLETS. These people are in the open, in our faces, and they will NEVER stop until they learn to fear.
The Republicans control most of Arizona's state government.

I bet you are one of the sheep who is sending their money to the "former guy." Yup, I bet you think he is going to be reinstated this month. You only wish that the "former guy" could have had an approval rating as high as Joe's. He never did and he never will. He is politically DEAD.
geez, enjoy that TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
anyhow--all that 'betting', makes you a retard....you are wrong on every account...i can see you running your suck, trying to be something you never will be.....sounds like a pathetic, betting wrong life you live
i bet you support the pedophile in DC, and the corruption IT has been involved in---the newest being the rembrandt pics ITS drug addict kid paints
i bet you are the black sheep of the scum demonRAT party....i am not a sheep....i type what I want...i have no lying msm to quote----like you, they aren't worth the smell of my farts :abgg2q.jpg:

What are the cyber ninja's hiding?

Why won't they comply with congressional requests?

Why do the cyber ninjas believe they are special and don't have to follow federal laws?

I hope the committee subpoenas the cyber ninjas.

I hate to break it to you but a Congressional “request for information” doesn’t have any real legal authority. They have no right to look at internal documents of a non-government organization.

What is Dominion hiding? They ran the election and refuse to be transparent. Elections are meant to be transparent.
Dominion isn't "hiding" anything.

Their machines are nothing but digital adding machines.

The actual ballots are what matters (and of course those match up to the digital count every time)

The actual ballots are what matters (and of course those match up to the digital count every time)
Dominion is the only one who has access to election data of the administrator. That is illegal, someone from the county should have ran the election. No one on the county board has that access. Why?

Maybe Lastamender wants to join the lawsuit with Rudy and the Kraken nut? These people are beyond Stupid.

Dominion is the only one who has access to election data of the administrator. That is illegal, someone from the county should have ran the election. No one on the county board has that access. Why?
WTF are you even talking about?

Define, in fundamental detail, Dominion's role in the election. Next, explain how each level of accountability from county to county dovetails into the official result.

Please, show your work.

Define, in fundamental detail, Dominion's role in the election. Next, explain how each level of accountability from county to county dovetails into the official result.

Please, show your work.
Read the posts about it. Dominion is the only one with administrators access. That is the point. The county should have that kind of access. They do not. Why?

Read the posts about it. Dominion is the only one with administrators access. That is the point. The county should have that kind of access. They do not. Why?
Again...explain what the fuck you think you're talking about

Nope. Perhaps you're just a basic fucking coward, and you can't handle your loss. I'm loving this suffering, from you, because I think you are shit. Always remember that, magaturd. :113:
I am not the coward. I am not the one afraid to call out criminals, you are.

Forum List

Back