Arizona Audit Contractor Misses Congressional Deadline To Provide Information

Pretty sure they knew THAT would happen no matter what they did. The information is being collected. Denying the truth, charging them with crimes or threatening them is not going to stop THIS train. You folks are about to learn that even if your media validates EVERY WORD of the Democrat narrative, that doesn't force the rest of us to accept your version of reality. You keep pushing and you will find that once we refuse to obey DC, there's nothing your FBI/DHS/CIA can do to force us into it. Let them come. Having them on video, in the streets, killing Americans is NOT a good look.
So you're going to attack the Capitol again?

why won't the corrupt, scum demonRATS comply with the supreme court?----these fuckers aren't above the law....arrest them all for treason
That's difficult when they control everything and have openly begun arresting dissidents. The window for legal action is officially closed. America's choice has ALWAYS been BALLOTS or BULLETS. These people are in the open, in our faces, and they will NEVER stop until they learn to fear.

So you're going to attack the Capitol again?
No point wasting your breath on me with that nonsense. Those fantasies that you folks get warm fuzzies from don't affect me at all. When you and those like you make the mistake of imagining you can put a boot on our neck, your life will get complicated. Let me put that in words you can grasp:
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!" Your choice. Imagine the game when you realize your DC thugs don't have enough power to crush the numbers of us that will finally get in the streets. That whole warm fuzzy will become cold, impotent frustration because you KNOW you won't be up to running us off. Revolutions are hard. They're a LOT harder if you're a coward.

What the heck does the media have to do with validating elections? That's done by the election officials.(in this case mostly Republicans)and when we start tampering with the results? What happens, a screaming torn apart country .

"You keep pushing and you will find that once we refuse to obey DC, there's nothing your FBI.....can do to force us..... Let them come. Having them on video,........killing Americans is NOT a good look."

Careful, amigo.
You are edging awfully close to my red-line.

When you go out into the street mad at something...and face those "FBI" etc. And the "killing of Americans" begins, well, mi amigo, do not.....DO NOT...tell me it is "not a good look."
Lemme decide that for myself.

I'll get back to you on how it looked -- if you survive. Trust me. ;)

What are the cyber ninja's hiding?

Why won't they comply with congressional requests?

Why do the cyber ninjas believe they are special and don't have to follow federal laws?

I hope the committee subpoenas the cyber ninjas.

Cyber Ninjas works for the AZ senate, the AZ senate owns the work product and is responsible for the funding. Seems to me the congressional commies are talking to the wrong people.

You keep pushing and you will find that once we refuse to obey DC, there's nothing your FBI/DHS/CIA can do to force us into it. Let them come. Having them on video, in the streets, killing Americans is NOT a good look
The FBI is the least of your concerns. When and if it all breaks down you're going to have to worry about people that will hunt you to extinction like me

If it were up to me, I'd first tell you 'no', then tell you to go fuck yourself. You don't need passwords and routers to conduct an audit, you clueless magaturd.

I think they are demanding those devices knowing they will never get them and that's the point.

When they have to admit they didn't find any fraud they will say it's because they weren't given the devices.

No point wasting your breath on me with that nonsense. Those fantasies that you folks get warm fuzzies from don't affect me at all. When you and those like you make the mistake of imagining you can put a boot on our neck, your life will get complicated. Let me put that in words you can grasp:
"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!" Your choice. Imagine the game when you realize your DC thugs don't have enough power to crush the numbers of us that will finally get in the streets. That whole warm fuzzy will become cold, impotent frustration because you KNOW you won't be up to running us off. Revolutions are hard. They're a LOT harder if you're a coward.
Running magaturds right back under their rocks again won't be any sort of problem. Let the 'maga revolution' begin already. Stop talking about it like a bunch of spineless c*nts.

I think they are demanding those devices knowing they will never get them and that's the point.

When they have to admit they didn't find any fraud they will say it's because they weren't given the devices.
The problem with that is that logs on the actual devices are overwritten due to lack of onboard memory. Most IT professionals configure the routers to log to a server. The logs they are looking for are long gone. Personally these retarded fuckers would never get access to any routers in my care.

The problem with that is that logs on the actual devices are overwritten due to lack of onboard memory. Most IT professionals configure the routers to log to a server. The logs they are looking for are long gone. Personally these retarded fuckers would never get access to any routers in my care.
Exactly. That's it right there. Magaturds can barely tie their shoes, much less understand the complexity of information security. Magaturds believe listening to idiots like Fucker Carlspun makes them 'experts'. Can't do anything with that.

These cyber ninjas should know this. They are a cyber security company.

So that tells me that they asked for them because they knew they wouldn't get them and are going to use those devices as an excuse as to why they couldn't find any of the fraud they claim to exist.

Forum List

Back