Pennsylvania County Accuses State Senator Of Creating 'Unnecessary Chaos' With Election Audit Request

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It doesn't look like Senator mastriano is going to get his audit anytime soon.

If ever.

Tioga county election board which has a republican majority control is fighting him.

Across the state, election boards are expressing reservations to hand over election machines. They did in Fulton County resulting in the voting machines being decertified and the county having to spend millions to replace them.

I find it interesting that he complains about mail in voting but doesn't say what's wrong about it and voted to expand mail in voting in 2019.

If ever.

Tioga county election board which has a republican majority control is fighting him.

Across the state, election boards are expressing reservations to hand over election machines. They did in Fulton County resulting in the voting machines being decertified and the county having to spend millions to replace them.

I find it interesting that he complains about mail in voting but doesn't say what's wrong about it and voted to expand mail in voting in 2019.

Man, you libs sure are scared of audit…I wonder why?

No one is scared of those federally illegal audits.

And the election board in PA has 3 people on it. Two are republican. One is democrat.

So it's both republicans and democrats who are sick and tired of this garbage.

They also don't want to have their voting machines decertified resulting in having to spend millions on new voting machines.

Read the article.

Maybe they are too frugal with the people's money to replace all their voting machines after they are de-certified.

The article makes clear that Mastriano lacked the authority to call for such an audit after his request had already been considered and denied by his county's commission. Also, allowing a third party, private firm access to our PA voting machines legally compromises their integrity automatically, resulting in them being decertified regardless of anything else.

I'd love to be rid of all these damned machines and just use hand marked, hand counted paper ballots. But these machines have largely been manufactured and promoted by local Republican bastards for decades with near full cooperation from the Democrats despite lots of objecting noise coming from knowledgeable citizens at every meeting proposing they be purchased to replace the older crap. No one but the manufacturers and those whose palms they grease wants tax dollars wasted on unneeded equipment.

No one is scared of those federally illegal audits.

And the election board in PA has 3 people on it. Two are republican. One is democrat.

So it's both republicans and democrats who are sick and tired of this garbage.

They also don't want to have their voting machines decertified resulting in having to spend millions on new voting machines.

Read the article.
Ya know what I think? I think this “board”, who violated election law in tandem with the Democrat governor by changing election law, don’t want their illegal actions exposed, and don’t want the machines that helped them change votes in the middle of the night replaced, because then they wouldn’t be able to manipulate upcoming elections.

Ha! Now that’s a hoot…politicians don’t give two shits about spending money.
OK. You got me on that one. Both parties spend it like its somebody else's money, because it is. Still does not mean they intend to blow it on purpose in public by replacing perfectly good voting machines, especially since the election was over 9 months ago, certified legit by the states Republican and Democrat, the courts including all levels up to the Supreme Court with 3 members appointed by trump, the blessings of fair a legitimate by the Justice Department (including his hand-picked AG that represented him consistently, like a personal private lawyer the whole time he was there), and not to forget the Department of Homeland Security, still under trump control at the time they proclaimed it the most secure in years.

If ever.

Even a fair number of Republicans realize it is a *fraudit.

OK. You got me on that one. Both parties spend it like its somebody else's money, because it is. Still does not mean they intend to blow it on purpose in public by replacing perfectly good voting machines, especially since the election was over 9 months ago, certified legit by the states Republican and Democrat, the courts including all levels up to the Supreme Court with 3 members appointed by trump, the blessings of fair a legitimate by the Justice Department (including his hand-picked AG that represented him consistently, like a personal private lawyer the whole time he was there), and not to forget the Department of Homeland Security, still under trump control at the time they proclaimed it the most secure in years.
Yep, our country is a total mess…Judge shopping, a SCOTUS that doesn’t want to do consequential things, bureaucrats entrenched in agencies that are acting totally partisan, and exerting unelected power…total mess.

Much of this I blame on dishonest Democrats…

If ever.

This shit is STILL going on.

j-mac
I agree. They should be applauding every audit to prove Biden won fairly.

All you hear from the lefty loons on this board is that the audits are fake or aren't needed at all.

Hell they should be demanding all audits be done on every battleground state.

Since they don't we all know its because they know the election was stolen and sure don't want an audit that proves it.

Yep, our country is a total mess…Judge shopping, a SCOTUS that doesn’t want to do consequential things, bureaucrats entrenched in agencies that are acting totally partisan, and exerting unelected power…total mess.

Much of this I blame on dishonest Democrats…
I don't know about fixing the blame, Republican prosecutors are equally good at judge shopping, like any lawyer wishing to file a case, they want to win. Most SCOTUS judges just go by the constitution, even the three trump appointees, for the most part. This is why you feel they do not want to do consequential things, when in fact, they simply do not wish to step outside the constitution, as it has been read for years.

I don't know about fixing the blame, Republican prosecutors are equally good at judge shopping, like any lawyer wishing to file a case, they want to win. Most SCOTUS judges just go by the constitution, even the three trump appointees, for the most part. This is why you feel they do not want to do consequential things, when in fact, they simply do not wish to step outside the constitution, as it has been read for years.
Pure nonsense…you and I are smart enough to know our judiciary has been politicized. And that extends all the way to the SCOTUS. Republican justices have more often than not in my lifetime been a disappointment.

As for stepping outside of our constitution, may I remind you of Ocare….Roberts made out of whole cloth something that didn’t exist. In fact Democrat lawyers were arguing that it wasn’t a tax.

So don’t tell me how pure the courts are only because you agree with their decisions.

Forum List

Back