Aren't You Liberals Proud Now? Alabama Will Be Able To Perform Late Term (9 Weeks) Abortions

You know that supporters of Abortion favor it because it allows the woman to terminate a pregnancy that may cause physical damage and financial distress.

Supporters for Abortion are, in fact, not child murdering psychopaths.

I agree, and some of these rabid NaziCon assholes are even against abortion in cases of rape and incest. That's really fucked up!
Rape and Incest are of Satan's will. Nevertheless, no White children should be aborted.
You know that supporters of Abortion favor it because it allows the woman to terminate a pregnancy that may cause physical damage and financial distress.

I agree, and some of these rabid NaziCon assholes are even against abortion in cases of rape and incest. That's really fucked up!
Rape and Incest are of Satan's will. Nevertheless, no White children should be aborted.
Why would you specify "white children" if you are "pro-life"?

Note: liberal Lakhota rated the op link, funny!

It's more than funny. It's fucking hilarious to watch you rabid NaziCon assholes whine about denying a woman's right to choose. You don't give a shit about the mental/physical/financial condition of pregnant women seeking abortions for various reasons. Women have first priority!!!!!
/----/ "denying a woman's right to choose" Ahhhh the old 'right to choose to murder a defenseless baby' card. Never fails.

Aren't you liberals just ecstatic? Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks or more of age in a woman's womb. Which lib on this board will be proud enough to agree?

ALABAMA ELECTION RESULTS: Judge Roy Moore Against 'Lynch Mob Media' …Update: DEMOCRAT JONES WINS ALABAMA

I disagree with late term abortions. But I will not pretend to be sad Moore lost. That man hates more than anyone I know. And he has shown a willingness to ignore the US Constitution when it serves him.

Aren't you liberals just ecstatic? Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks or more of age in a woman's womb. Which lib on this board will be proud enough to agree?

ALABAMA ELECTION RESULTS: Judge Roy Moore Against 'Lynch Mob Media' …Update: DEMOCRAT JONES WINS ALABAMA

I disagree with late term abortions. But I will not pretend to be sad Moore lost. That man hates more than anyone I know. And he has shown a willingness to ignore the US Constitution when it serves him.
You can’t possibly disagree with late term abortion. There is a documentary of 3 or 4 families who had to get one. I would bet you would get one too if you were one of those couples.

You can’t possibly disagree with late term abortion. There is a documentary of 3 or 4 families who had to get one. I would bet you would get one too if you were one of those couples.

Late term abortions are only used to save the life of the mother. But to hear assholes like Stevie talk, women will simply change their mind about wanting children and go get one.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living, born, conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. We do abortions here. A nurse's story | Harper's Magazine

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

"The Real Origins of the Religious Right - They’ll tell you it was abortion. Sorry, the historical record’s clear: It was segregation.""

The Real Origins of the Religious Right

"But the abortion myth quickly collapses under historical scrutiny. In fact, it wasn’t until 1979—a full six years after Roe—that evangelical leaders, at the behest of conservative activist Paul Weyrich, seized on abortion not for moral reasons, but as a rallying-cry to deny President Jimmy Carter a second term. Why? Because the anti-abortion crusade was more palatable than the religious right’s real motive: protecting segregated schools."

"The abuse of women and girls is the most pervasive and unaddressed human rights violation on earth." Jimmy Carter

Late term abortions are only used to save the life of the mother. But to hear assholes like Stevie talk, women will simply change their mind about wanting children and go get one.
Yea I hate it when pro lifers misrepresent late term abortion. If they want to push a mongaloid around in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives more power to them. But no Medicaid. That’s a government program

Stevie....are you upset that the cleaners are late in delivering your white sheet and pointed hood?.............Glad you're fully coming out of your racist closet.

9 weeks is 2.5 months. It is not an infant,it is a fetus. Your emotional, hysteric language is nothing less than anti-abortion propaganda. Abortions are medical procedures performed the world over. No one is proud about abortions or happy about them. They are medical procedures. And they are none of your business.

They should be born so priests Roy moore and trump can molest them

No white children should be aborted? But it's okay to abort children of color? What a piece of shit you are.

No white children should be aborted? But it's okay to abort children of color? What a piece of shit you are.

I am surprised you haven't noticed before, I came on this forum after trump was elected and read his posts and said this must be one of the lowest forms of life on earth, disgusting individual.

I'd like to see some "fathers" choice in this abortion debate. I'm personally pro-choice, but I do think that dad's should have a say in the process of if their baby gets offed. My best friend had his wife kill their kid, fucked him all up. My son's opinions too, he's not anti-abortion, but he'd be pissed to all hell if his girl were to kill their kid. I think we as American's need to have a more rounded discussion about abortion, that includes the would-be-father's paternal rights to an unborn as well - some kind of balance rather than the woman can do whatever she wants no matter what - and that includes having the child when the father doesn't want it as well.

I wish I knew what the "fair" or "right" solution might be.

I'd like to see some "fathers" choice in this abortion debate. I'm personally pro-choice, but I do think that dad's should have a say in the process of if their baby gets offed. My best friend had his wife kill their kid, fucked him all up. My son's opinions too, he's not anti-abortion, but he'd be pissed to all hell if his girl were to kill their kid. I think we as American's need to have a more rounded discussion about abortion, that includes the would-be-father's paternal rights to an unborn as well - some kind of balance rather than the woman can do whatever she wants no matter what - and that includes having the child when the father doesn't want it as well.

I wish I knew what the "fair" or "right" solution might be.
The father has every right not to impregnate someone. Passed that, there is no physical way to "compromise," as the father cannot take custody of the fetus at whatever developmental stage it's in. Men who feel strongly about this matter should have this discussion with a potential partner before starting a pregnancy with her. It would be prudent.

Forum List

Back