Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;2187390 said:
Cogito ergo sum
Assumes that the thing in question thinks.

Prove to me that you are a thinking, conscious mind existent outside of my own self.

What you accept as proof is of no consequence to me.

☭proletarian☭;2187405 said:
☭proletarian☭;2187390 said:
Assumes that the thing in question thinks.

Prove to me that you are a thinking, conscious mind existent outside of my own self.

What you accept as proof is of no consequence to me.
So you have no evidence that you are an existent being?

Sure I do, it's just evidence that you personally choose not to accept. Which, as I said, is of no consequence to me.

And I disagree, this thread is tangible. I see it, and I read and interpret it, and I can in fact hunt down its source and also through research and boredom could ultimately find out how the electrons, etc. are EXACTLY working to make it function.

But that's irrelevant, because what you accept as proof is of no consequence to me. I observe tangible evidence, which I accept as proof thus it is of consequence to me, that we are all seperate.

That you would not accept the same makes it not so?

I don't think so.

I observe evidence of a seperation of all of our minds, and haven't* seen n'or heard any evidence of a connection between them all except in their electro-chemical behavior, and even those are all unique to another's vessel, from my observations and in my opinion of course.

You ask a fruitless question because you somehow get to moderate what is proof. Having this conversation with such a person is pointless. But, I am bored, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2186612 said:
☭proletarian☭;2186505 said:
If you weren't, you could not enjoy your non-existence. Hence, ending your existence is self-defeating.

That's assuming there is no afterlife, I believe in an afterlife. I think I have to.

If there were an afterlife, you would not cease to be, therefore you would still be, regardless of the fate of you body.

You posited the cessation of existence, which necessarily implies no afterlife, since to exist in another realm is still to exist.

great, now I have a headache......

That's assuming there is no afterlife, I believe in an afterlife. I think I have to.

If there were an afterlife, you would not cease to be, therefore you would still be, regardless of the fate of you body.

You posited the cessation of existence, which necessarily implies no afterlife, since to exist in another realm is still to exist.

Of the women who tried sex with a migraine, 61 percent reported some sort of relief. Not bad, compared to the latest migraine drugs called triptans, which might soothe 60 percent to 80 percent of headaches, says Couch.

Headaches and Sex: "Yes, Tonight Dear" - ABC News

:eusa_whistle:

☭proletarian☭;2189879 said:

Of the women who tried sex with a migraine, 61 percent reported some sort of relief. Not bad, compared to the latest migraine drugs called triptans, which might soothe 60 percent to 80 percent of headaches, says Couch.

Headaches and Sex: "Yes, Tonight Dear" - ABC News

:eusa_whistle:

lol, let me put it another way, you broke my brain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back