Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Gee, the 15th (?) post on Joe Biden's mental health status. Seems to be an anomaly when other threads on the same theme are usually put into one.

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but many of his spoken words appear to be word salad, symptoms of a serious mental illness and possible TIA's.
Nah. Trump just has a stuttering problem.

Nah, Trump is a pathological liar. His brand of stuttering occurs when he is confronted with Truth and Justice, only then he cannot provide a substantive clear response.
Gee, the 15th (?) post on Joe Biden's mental health status. Seems to be an anomaly when other threads on the same theme are usually put into one.

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but many of his spoken words appear to be word salad, symptoms of a serious mental illness and possible TIA's.

Nah, Trump is a pathological liar. His brand of stuttering occurs when he is confronted with Truth and Justice, only then he cannot provide a substantive clear response.
Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

I guess you missed the request by the OP, so I quoted it above for you. One would think a Gold Member would respect the OP request and stick to the subject at hand, which is Sleepy Joe Bidens mental acuity or lack there of.

In re the OP: I'm not worried about Joe Biden's mental acuity. The mental acuity of Trump and his supporters is totally suspect. How anyone will continue to support a megalomaniac, pathological liar and self serving person like The Current President is most perplexing.
Thank you for not making it about Trump as I asked in the OP.

In fairness to rye, he was just trying to demonstrate kaz's rule in my sig

Well, there are more than a dozen threads on the mental acuity of Joe Biden, and it is readily apparent that people like kaz defend trump, who is a megalomaniac, pathological liar and self serving person for another 4 years in an office of trust.

And it's clear that voting for the same thing and expecting anything different is insane.

BTW read my signatures lines.
Dozen? I just wanted to do a poll. I also specifically asked not to make it about Trump. Is English your 2nd language?

Nope, I go with a counter punch, you don't control me. As a matter of fact, reading your posts I am very concerned of your mental acuity.
OK but you can just start your own thread why derail mine? Who said “control”? You’re mentally ill.

You are wrong, Azog, with your broad brush strokes about good, patriotic Americans in their scores of million paying taxes, working hard. You are what is wrong with America. Go away, and the world would be much, much better without your ilk.

I encourage you to repent and find a good path to walk.
So now you parrot my words? Typical Leftist. No mind of your own. You’re the reason I am pro choice....
I was correcting your muddled thinking, so I accept your "thanks" and you will know that I will always correct your errors publicly.
Only error was that someone was pro life vs pro choice....major error

I guess you missed the request by the OP, so I quoted it above for you. One would think a Gold Member would respect the OP request and stick to the subject at hand, which is Sleepy Joe Bidens mental acuity or lack there of.

In re the OP: I'm not worried about Joe Biden's mental acuity. The mental acuity of Trump and his supporters is totally suspect. How anyone will continue to support a megalomaniac, pathological liar and self serving person like The Current President is most perplexing.

Well, there are more than a dozen threads on the mental acuity of Joe Biden, and it is readily apparent that people like kaz defend trump, who is a megalomaniac, pathological liar and self serving person for another 4 years in an office of trust.

And it's clear that voting for the same thing and expecting anything different is insane.

LOL. Back to reality. Most of Trump's so called lies are Democrats lying about what he said. You have your own lies and most of Trump's lies too. You're the compulsive liar party. Anything you say that isn't a lie is just a remarkable coincidence

Statement: "LOL. Back to reality. Most of Trump's so called lies are Democrats lying about what he said"

Response: "LOL"??? [this suggest you first sentence (posted above) is not true]. If that inference is incorrect, then I must conclude you are insane.

LOL means I'm laughing at you. You suck at inferences

LOL. Back to reality. Most of Trump's so called lies are Democrats lying about what he said. You have your own lies and most of Trump's lies too. You're the compulsive liar party. Anything you say that isn't a lie is just a remarkable coincidence

Statement: "LOL. Back to reality. Most of Trump's so called lies are Democrats lying about what he said"

Response: "LOL"??? [this suggest you first sentence (posted above) is not true]. If that inference is incorrect, then I must conclude you are insane.

Thanks for sharing a spin, I prefer those who write a rebuttal, then I can respond in kind. You seem to continue to use ad hominems when anyone insults your President and/or your unsupported claims.

Thanks for sharing a spin, I prefer those who write a rebuttal, then I can respond in kind. You seem to continue to use ad hominems when anyone insults your President and/or your unsupported claims.

You wanted a serious rebuttal to your post where you could only thing of one meaning to LOL and you got the wrong one? Seriously?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nope!
I'm worried about Trump's health, and mental state!

He had a rushed trip to the hospital, with Pence on standby in case he had to take control....

He took a Cognitive Test, usually done to those suspected of dementia or Alzheimer's.... then bragged about his own ability to repeat 5 words in a row.... :cuckoo:

His father had Altzheimers....
And Biden's sharp as a tack, huh.
No, he's older too, but his mom was around and sharp until a few years ago, and Altzeimers doesn't run in his family, and he has never had a mental disorder such as Trump, with his Narcissistic Personity Disorder.....

And Trump always accuses others of what he is actually doing, or in this case he is projecting when saying Biden is not sharp or has mental issues.... because he knows he himself is having cognitive problems and had to see a doctor for it..... imo.

Nope!
I'm worried about Trump's health, and mental state!

He had a rushed trip to the hospital, with Pence on standby in case he had to take control....

He took a Cognitive Test, usually done to those suspected of dementia or Alzheimer's.... then bragged about his own ability to repeat 5 words in a row.... :cuckoo:

His father had Altzheimers....
And Biden's sharp as a tack, huh.
No, he's older too, but his mom was around and sharp until a few years ago, and Altzeimers doesn't run in his family, and he has never had a mental disorder such as Trump, with his Narcissistic Personity Disorder.....

And Trump always accuses others of what he is actually doing, or in this case he is projecting when saying Biden is not sharp or has mental issues.... because he knows he himself is having cognitive problems and had to see a doctor for it..... imo.
So you honestly don't believe that Biden has declined in mental ability?

You are wrong, Azog, with your broad brush strokes about good, patriotic Americans in their scores of million paying taxes, working hard. You are what is wrong with America. Go away, and the world would be much, much better without your ilk.

So now you parrot my words? Typical Leftist. No mind of your own. You’re the reason I am pro choice....
I was correcting your muddled thinking, so I accept your "thanks" and you will know that I will always correct your errors publicly.
I am probably more pro life than you.

You're a Democrat. You can't be pro life.

Have you noted the new 'rookies' from the right last couple of days.d

:)
Again you and Redcurtain are the same person to me. Hateful losers. World is better off without people like you.
I am the voice of American patriotism and goodness. You wish you were but fall short. Biden's mental state is just fine.
Yup, and storks bring babies. You believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, huh.

I am pro choice. You’re case in point why.

You are snowflake central, Azog, melting in the glare of Biden's coming victory in November.

I told you I was more pro-choice than you.

Just watch him walk....he moves as if he is about to fall down.....like maybe he needs a walker....and he has lost his fight and the fire in his belly went out....no one wants to vote for a wussy.....

This is the very best the left could come up with...
a 77 year old man with dementia.
qsay2rzygyn51.jpg

Forum List

Back