It’s Beyond Elder Abuse Now

Oh my lord. . .

They are either going to have him so hopped on on drugs. . . or he is going to lose so bad.

I think he has the mental capacity of my 95 yr. old grandma at this point. They do go down hill fast once they start sliding.:(

It's not even funny now, it is sad. . . and scary for us when he is elected.

Last edited:
"I carry with me---I don't have it...gave it to my staff. I carry with me, in my pocket, a...do I have that around? Anyone...where's my staff?...I gave it away, anyway...I carry a schedule in my pocket."

Disgusting how they’re humiliating and abusing him.

It just illustrates again what disgusting POS the Leftists aka Communists are, they think ZERO about abusing an elderly Senile man in this disgraceful way also Jill Biden should be ASHAMED of herself for JOINING in on the abuse of her husband, she probably is just thinking he'll be dead soon and then she can spend the money he's left to her, HOPEFULLY he's left MINIMAL to her and also MINIMAL to his Crack Head son Hunter and left EVERYTHING to his Grandchildren instead.

Oh my lord. . .

They are either going to have him so hoped on on drugs. . . or he is going to lose so bad.

I think he has the mental capacity of my 95 yr. old grandma at this point. They do go down hill fast once they start sliding.:(

It's not even funny now, it is sad. . . and scary for us when he is elected.

That Joe Biden is declining at an alarmingly rapid rate now suggests that he's in the Late Stages of Dementia, he's not in Phase I or Phase II now he's in the final Phase III, when they get to the late stage their life expectancy is usually categorised in MONTHS not YEARS but MONTHS and so probably Joe Biden has about 6-10 months left until he'll be dead.

I was talking the other day with a Neurosurgeon friend of Papa's about Dementia and the Phases I-III and he said when they get to Phase III the end is not that far away.

This guy is never going to be able to go one on one with Trump in these upcoming debates.

Some recent videos of Joe Biden show that he's developed a weird cough, the type that Hillary had or perhaps STILL has for all anyone knows, Biden ALSO seems in recent videos to be having some type of breathing difficulty issues. I suspect that the Leftists aka Communists will think about using this cough AND the breathing difficulty issues that Biden now has, they could actually even say he's got COVID-19 and use THAT as the EXCUSE for him NOT to have any debates with The Donald. There is NO WAY they are going to allow him to debate The Donald, they know Biden will get slaughtered in ANY debate situation.

The unwieldiness of a drugs is sure to complicate the debates, and could produce the most bizarre and embarrassing commentary. "Look Bif, look! See Biden dement!"

Dementia patients are highly dependent on caregivers....or handlers
I was watching his speech and he had massive memory lapses in that one short speech... He is getting very bad and yet they continue... Very Sad..

If it's dementia his short term memory will go fast and his long term will be prevalent...at the end my Grandfather couldn't remember what time he ate last but could remember precisely things that happened in his youth. Strange

I was watching his speech and he had massive memory lapses in that one short speech... He is getting very bad and yet they continue... Very Sad..

If it's dementia his short term memory will go fast and his long term will be prevalent...at the end my Grandfather couldn't remember what time he ate last but could remember precisely things that happened in his youth. Strange

A friend of mine's Grandmother did not even recognise her own son in the end BUT she could with bizarro clarity remember in DETAIL EVERYTHING about the house she lived in when she was a child. The human brain and it's compartments are so weird and mysterious.

Senile Dementia and Alzheimer's are just so BRUTAL and SAVAGE, really the most CRUEL of diseases.

A friend of mine's Grandmother did not even recognise her own son in the end BUT she could with bizarro clarity remember in DETAIL EVERYTHING about the house she lived in when she was a child. The human brain and it's compartments are so weird and mysterious.

Senile Dementia and Alzheimer's are just so BRUTAL and SAVAGE, really the most CRUEL of diseases.

It was difficult watching my grandfather go downhill and almost a relief when God took him home

Short-term memory is one of the diagnostic criteria for Alzheimer's and perhaps frontal lobe dementia. Are the cells less compromised back toward the occipital lobe?

I tell you one thing though. . . . if Biden and the DNC do go through with this?

. . . this will probably be the most viewed debates in history. It will have off the chart type TV ratings. . . for a presidential debate.

Even folks that don't care who will win the election, but want to see if there is some schadenfreude with Biden confusion? Awful. .. .

This guy is never going to be able to go one on one with Trump in these upcoming debates.
The only way he can compete with Don in the debates, is the MSM gives him the questions in advance and do their best to protect him during the debates. This all seems likely to occur.
Maybe they won't. . . OTH, the corporatacracy loves their profit. Maybe they WANT to make lots and lots of money off this deal. :dunno:

Its obvious they can no longer conceal it.

What I find telling is Harris has now opted the same totally scripted strategy and no unauthorized questions... They are in shear panic mode. They obviously think they can skate to the election without Biden or answering tough questions if they hide..

Forum List

Back