Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

View attachment 389761

Democrats, the party of "competent and ethical government"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

he thought W. did, but not donny.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

Now you're like oh, W had ethics, you always thought that.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar
You are mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

1. W killed man in the Middle East, yes, for blood and oil.

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

You calling me a mindless chattering chipmunk is just too funny, Fakey
:rofl: you prove my point

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know
My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican
I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

There's a word for Republicans like you, Jake the Fake. It's "Democrat"

are the folks over at the lincoln project (D)s?

how's about RVAT?
Lincoln Project: Some are D's and some are institutional swamp rats who don't support any party RVAT: Same Democrats keep calling Colin Powell a "Republican" even though he hasn't endorsed a Republican in over one and a half decades
Lincoln Project and RVAT are real, true GOP, just like Romney, Flake, Will, Kasich, and others.

Yes, Jake. Real Republicans are Democrats. You mentioned that. Sorry that I keep yawning
Real Republicans don't vote for Trump.
You and your blanket statements. He got over 60mil votes. You lose more and more credibility with every post. So Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio aren’t real Republicans?
You are the blanket statement king, my friend. He may get a few over 50 million votes this time. Your bitterness now that you know he is going to lose is emerging.

View attachment 389761

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know
My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican
I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

how's about RVAT?
Lincoln Project: Some are D's and some are institutional swamp rats who don't support any party RVAT: Same Democrats keep calling Colin Powell a "Republican" even though he hasn't endorsed a Republican in over one and a half decades
Lincoln Project and RVAT are real, true GOP, just like Romney, Flake, Will, Kasich, and others.

Yes, Jake. Real Republicans are Democrats. You mentioned that. Sorry that I keep yawning
You and your blanket statements. He got over 60mil votes. You lose more and more credibility with every post. So Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio aren’t real Republicans?
In Jake's world, a real Republican is one that agrees to support a demented senile child sniffer.

Jakes a classic. He was cheering the Dems turning Arizona blue, and I pointed out that Republicans don't do that. He called it a "true Scotsman" fallacy that Republicans don't root for the Democrats to turn States Democrat.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jake is definitely one of the one in three Democrats who are as stupid as the other two ...
The GOP of Ford and the Bushes is gone. Now it is the authoritarian, neo-fascist Trump party, and it will be massively defeated in November.

I'm very concerned. I still can't believe this was the best the Democratic Party could do, especially at such a critical moment.

There is a profoundly damaged, ignorant, dangerous buffoon in the White House, and we desperately need to get out of this.

Great job, Democrats. If Trump wins, again, look in the fucking mirror. Again.
It would be great to have an exciting, new, candidate that everyone could put up on a pedestal like the right did with Trump.... but I'm not certain, that is what we need right now, in this transition from Trump....? :dunno: I'm tired of the hyperventilating daily routine of tribal warring.... I can use a break, the country could too, imo..... time for a 're-set' imho...
Well, the last thing the county needs is another simplistic political cult like Trumpism, but I get your point. Unlike the Trumpsters, we need to be honest and hold the Democrats as accountable as we hold the Republicans. Part of being in that cult is that you can't have balls.

The internal mindset within the Democratic party is in two pieces right now, just as the GOP was in 2016. But the Democrats (evidently) went too safe, producing the feeble, milquetoast Biden, while the Republicans chose a buffoon.

Neither direction is a good for the country. So here we are.
A buffoon that gets the job done. Remember the hordes coming up from South America? What happened?

There were none. It was all made up by Trump to try and frighten suburbanites....just like he is now. :)
Huh? There were pictures and interviews with Border Patrol agents who confirmed it. This only stopped because Democrats agreed it was dangerous due to COVID.
There is only you saying such images and interviews exist. They don;t.

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

how's about RVAT?

In Jake's world, a real Republican is one that agrees to support a demented senile child sniffer.

Jakes a classic. He was cheering the Dems turning Arizona blue, and I pointed out that Republicans don't do that. He called it a "true Scotsman" fallacy that Republicans don't root for the Democrats to turn States Democrat.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jake is definitely one of the one in three Democrats who are as stupid as the other two ...
The GOP of Ford and the Bushes is gone. Now it is the authoritarian, neo-fascist Trump party, and it will be massively defeated in November.

Gotcha. So now if you EXPLAIN why you are no longer a Republican, that means you are a Republican.

More of your useless, moronic shit, Fake Jake

You sound confused as usual. Now that Trump is sure to be defeated and most of his psychofants will be swept from Congress, Romney and Kasich et all can build a new GOP that truly represents the people.

You sound confused as usual. Now that Trump is sure to be defeated and most of his psychofants will be swept from Congress, Romney and Kasich et all can build a new GOP that truly represents the people.

Gotcha, so what you want is TWO Democrat parties

Romney is 75 and Kasich is the laughing stock of the party. 60mil+ voted for Trump. Obviously the party supports him.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I got you wanting a neo-fascist authoritarian Republican party, and, no, those days are ending for you,

Romney is 75 and Kasich is the laughing stock of the party. 60mil+ voted for Trump. Obviously the party supports him.
Those like you and Redfish etc are the laughing stocks and going out of power. 74mm voted against him. When he loses massively in November, the party will be reconfigured to exclude those like you.

Those like you and Redfish etc are the laughing stocks and going out of power. 74mm voted against him. When he loses massively in November, the party will be reconfigured to exclude those like you.
Nope they didn’t vote against him per se. Again you cannot label all the people who voted for him as being a KKK inbred hick like redfish. In a perfect world people like him and people like you wouldn’t exist. You think he is a vile human being and I agree but what you don’t see is that you’re just as bad as he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nope they didn’t vote against him per se. Again you cannot label all the people who voted for him as being a KKK inbred hick like redfish. In a perfect world people like him and people like you wouldn’t exist. You think he is a vile human being and I agree but what you don’t see is that you’re just as bad as he is.
Millions are " the people who voted for him as being a KKK inbred hick like redfish", yes. Hicks. KKK types. You. In a perfect world, you would not exist, but you do, so we have to respect your right to vote. You are as bed as Redfish and so much worse than me. Putting your filthy words in my mouth?

Millions are " the people who voted for him as being a KKK inbred hick like redfish", yes. Hicks. KKK types. You. In a perfect world, you would not exist, but you do, so we have to respect your right to vote. You are as bed as Redfish and so much worse than me. Putting your filthy words in my mouth?
There are 8k KKK members in the US. Save it. Most of the people who voted for Trump, are hard working, tax paying Americans. You are what is wrong with America and your broad brush strokes. The world would be much better if neither you nor Redfish were ever born. I sincerely mean that.

I got you wanting a neo-fascist authoritarian Republican party, and, no, those days are ending for you,

Um ... what ??? Well, it is Friday, drink up!

Yeah, Jake, you're a "Republican," LOL

Yeah, Jake. Half the country are KKK inbred rednecks. You just get more and more deluded. You must be terrified to go to the grocery store

So we have peace? Maybe there is hope for Israel and Palestine after all?

i'm always willing to try 'n get a trump voter to see the light.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

& how about the first lady, ivanka? her too.

check mate.

Bu-bu-bu-but Trump! More of your whataboutism.

Let's start with the basics since you know so little.

Do you know why California is having brown outs? Be honest

oh - i see .... are you now playing the game of non sequiturs? i'll humor you this time.

i don't know daaaaaaaaaaaavey................ but i'll take a few guesses.

too many brown people?

sucky infrastructure?

souless, incompetent, PG&E?

OK, no more of your standard racist answers, Grand Wizard. Save it for your next Klan meeting.

Seriously, you're proud of not knowing why California is having brown outs? You're like duh, dar, you don't know what a brown out is? LOL. You're a racist who's proud of your ignorance. Wow, what a great reply

i don't live in cali, so i don't know ... & like i said - your deflection was duly noted.

anyhoo .... next time you go to walmart, get yerself one of these:

View attachment 390119

Whether it was sarcasm or not was irrelevant to my post.

You're claiming not to know what a brown out is. Why would you do that other than to evade the question? Sarcasm or no sarcasm doesn't change the answer to what I asked you.

This is a totally relevant issue as the reason we have brown outs in California is being advocated nationally by Democrats in the green new deal. We will have brown outs nationally if we follow what they are PROPOSING NATIONALLY.

My god you know nothing, no wonder you post so much for Democrats. It takes ignorance to not laugh at yourself when you do that

um ... nooooooooooooooooo.......

it was more along the lines of:

You: Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore?
ME: when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

check mate.

& this:
maxresdefault.jpg

& this:

images

& this:

images

& these:

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

1 of 2
A document from the website of China's Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce showing provisional approval of a trademark for Ivanka Trump Marks LLC is seen on a computer screen in Beijing, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about ongoing conflicts of interest in the White House on the eve of a national election. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

game over.

Last edited:
Nope!
I'm worried about Trump's health, and mental state!

He had a rushed trip to the hospital, with Pence on standby in case he had to take control....

He took a Cognitive Test, usually done to those suspected of dementia or Alzheimer's.... then bragged about his own ability to repeat 5 words in a row.... :cuckoo:

His father had Altzheimers....

'eh - he could stroke out on the toilet with a big mac shoved down his gullet at this point & i wouldn't shed a tear. i didn't even feel that for W.

'Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?'

No. I am concerned about the possibility of the Democrats succeeding where they failed in 2016 - stealing the Presidential Election.
Trump campaign stole the election in 2016, by accepting the Russian interference with opened arms, and helping the Russians through Manafort passing on Trump private polling data specifics, for the battle ground states....to the Russians during the election contest.
Do you have any proof that the Russians physically changed any votes from Hillary to Trump? Or put another way, did the Russians submit ballots that were fraudulent in favor of Trump?
The reason for the question is ANY foreign country's press, i.e. Pravda, England's papers, etc. can write/show news that "influences" voters.
This has been going on since America was founded. Foreign press writes news that they hope influences voters.
But do you have proof that any ballots were fraudulently submitted by the Russians that were in favor of Trump? Make sense?

all they had to do was CONvince 75K dupes in the swing states thru their propaganda blitzing & VOILA! a 3x married adulterous fraud who went bankrupt several times & was a tv reality star became potus.

'merika!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YA!

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Not only were they in the room with the president getting the same intel, but guess what, they have the same exact access to the CdC as the President.
Until you apologize to the people you scared out the markets and apologize to me for arguing over the stock market when you were proven wrong, you have zero credibility. You missed the great run up in the market as you did the news that after congress got the briefing they went and sold their stocks or spouses did.

Huh??? The president and the administration got the confidential intel. This intel isn't from the CDC it is from the US and global intel community. As president Trump and his admin are privy to confidential daily briefings. It is the job of the president to use that intel and to better America. He failed in doing that. Clearly you have no clue how the executive branch works.

"In the morning, there will be a coronavirus briefing for all members at 10:30," McConnell stated on Jan. 23, noting the Senate Health panel was taking the lead on it.

McConnell's remarks represented the first time that the novel coronavirus was mentioned in the Congressional Record this year. At the time, there was one confirmed case in the United States.

Note this was not the briefing chief members got at the same time the president was briefed.
Even Pelosi talked about that.
This is why there were investigations of politicians trading the news.

Trump received daily briefings on Covid from his intel dept. He ignored those warnings. He told Woodward covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. Trump is responsible for preparing for this andemic and protecting us from the pandemic. He failed miserably on both and we have the death toll to prove it.

Funny how people never want to hold the person in charge of the country responsible, they always look to blame everyone else. Clearly Trump can't handle the job of being president, he has failed miserably, just like Bush.

You heard a 50 second clip. Yeah he heard it was bad and he made sure people from China were banned from coming here something you called xenophobic. None of us knew how bad it was including intel. I still believe it’s overblown and we should have never shut down the economy.

It is clear as day on the "50 second clip" That Trump said covid was 5x more deadly than flu and was very contagious. What don't you understand about that???

Again just another example of you making excuses for Trump's total failure. You care more about the GOP party than the country. You should not be aloud to live in this country. You are a traitor.

Trump often speaks in hyperboles. He said they tell me this and they tell me that. You don’t think he consulted with the CDC and the WHO after hearing this? Both played it off. Come on man. Don’t be so stupid. Blaming one man for this is craziness. Well, you are a Leftist buffoon.

You are so pathetic. Look around the world and compare the US response to other countries. Most other countries have performed substantially better than the US, AND most other countries don't still have a mega covid problem. The US is losing almost 1 thousand people a week, that is a disgrace. Terrorists never killed this many people. No other country in this world still has the severe covid problem that the US has. Trump has failed miserably.

Trump has no plan what so ever.

On FEB 7 Trump knew this was going to big very bad and he did nothing. He had no plan, he made no plan, he took no precautions, he got no protective equipment or testing. When the virus hit he said it was nothing but the flu, and hundreds of thousands have died, and we have wasted $trillions of dollars. We are projected to have another 100k+ deaths... DISGUSTING. No other country in the world has such a severe covid problem. Trump has failed, he is another Bush. Bush and Trump 2 failed presidents.

Nope. Not true. You're lying again.

Performed better? LMAO!!!

You do realize that of not for Cuomo and Murphy the death count would be that of a bad flu. And we are also the fattest country in the world. This disease kills fat people. You're fucked. Coward.

Exactly party over country. You care more about the GOP than America, you are a traitor.

You are making up fake news excuses for Trump's massive epic failure.

Why is it that we still have thousands dying every week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not?? Trump has failed miserably.

Almost every country in the world has performed better than the US, and all the facts prove it. I know you hate facts, but the facts are facts and Trump has failed.

You haven't posted any factual information, just pathetic fake news excuses for Trump's massive failure. Why does the US still have thousands of deaths a week, whereas Europe and Canada and Asia do not??

Total distortion of reality, Banker posts. The GOP is the only thing standing between American values and the Marxist horde. You parrot the absurd narrative that US Covid numbers are "Trump's failure". Why not Fauci's failure? Why not China's fault? No of course not, they get a pass because THE TRUTH is not politically advantageous to the Left. And you might want to check out Europe's and India's Covid numbers.

So we have peace? Maybe there is hope for Israel and Palestine after all?

i'm always willing to try 'n get a trump voter to see the light.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

check mate.

Bu-bu-bu-but Trump! More of your whataboutism.

Let's start with the basics since you know so little.

Do you know why California is having brown outs? Be honest

oh - i see .... are you now playing the game of non sequiturs? i'll humor you this time.

i don't know daaaaaaaaaaaavey................ but i'll take a few guesses.

too many brown people?

sucky infrastructure?

souless, incompetent, PG&E?

OK, no more of your standard racist answers, Grand Wizard. Save it for your next Klan meeting.

Seriously, you're proud of not knowing why California is having brown outs? You're like duh, dar, you don't know what a brown out is? LOL. You're a racist who's proud of your ignorance. Wow, what a great reply

i don't live in cali, so i don't know ... & like i said - your deflection was duly noted.

anyhoo .... next time you go to walmart, get yerself one of these:

View attachment 390119

Whether it was sarcasm or not was irrelevant to my post.

You're claiming not to know what a brown out is. Why would you do that other than to evade the question? Sarcasm or no sarcasm doesn't change the answer to what I asked you.

This is a totally relevant issue as the reason we have brown outs in California is being advocated nationally by Democrats in the green new deal. We will have brown outs nationally if we follow what they are PROPOSING NATIONALLY.

My god you know nothing, no wonder you post so much for Democrats. It takes ignorance to not laugh at yourself when you do that

um ... nooooooooooooooooo.......

it was more along the lines of:

You: Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore?
ME: when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

check mate.

& this:
maxresdefault.jpg

& this:

images

& this:

images

& these:

By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018 GMT

1 of 2
A document from the website of China's Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce showing provisional approval of a trademark for Ivanka Trump Marks LLC is seen on a computer screen in Beijing, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018. The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about ongoing conflicts of interest in the White House on the eve of a national election. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

game over.
You're not in the business world but do you realize how difficult it is to not use China for manufacturing? The costs are significantly lower. If you take a stand and do not your competitors will eat you alive. This is why we are so dependent on them and they on us. Ugly reality. Hence we shrug that their virus has killed 200k Americans.

Forum List

Back