Are you ready for 4 years of an MSM lovefest?

I'm ready to wake up and look at my phone and not think, "What's he done now?"

Trump did nothing to alarm you. NOTHING.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

That was not Trump's doing that was their's.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

FOr the slow kids in the class, that is handling a crisis WORSE than Trump.
Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

Kids usually don't have that autonomy. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

I refuse to believe that you think I was speaking "to" the children and not to the adults that brought them illegally into the country.

So, your bullshit is dismissed. MOving on, my point stands.

Again, the kids are not complicit. Yet your blob and you see no problem with stripping them from their parents and putting them into cages.

The adults are responsible for their actions and the results of their actions.

Biden will just let them loose, with a court date. That they will not show up for. LOL!!!

That will be Biden handling a crisis far worse than Trump.

Moonglow thinks this is an invasion. Do you think that too?

An invasion? No. Don't be silly.

You are the one that thought it was a great argument, to compare the Invasion of North America by the European empires to the illegal aliens.

Not me.

It only makes sense to do so, if you think they are similar things. At least similar.

Liberals are so stupid that way. You say shit, and don't even think about the meaning of the shit that comes out of your pie hole.

LOL...

Your argument has been destroyed.

For kidnapping aficionados I'm sure stripping kids from their parents is nothing alarming. For most Americans, it was sick.

The parents choose to enter the country illegally. Commit a crime and get "stripped" from your children.

Biden will let illegals loose under the promise of returning for their court date, which is another way of saying, OPEN BORDERS.

Trump stripped kids for no reason other than deterrence. His chief of staff admitted it.

Yeah, why did people from Europe come here uninvited?

So, you are making an analogy between illegal aliens from South of the Border and the conquering of the New World?

So, to you this is an invasion, not refugees and you still side with the invaders?

Pretty shitty of you.
No. He just reduced your bullshit argument to it's molecular state.

You lefties are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the meaning of the shit you say.

He made an analogy of the illegals with conquest of hte new world by the Europeans against the Indians.

That is implicitly stating that he considers the illegals an invasion, an act of war.

No, Moony decapitated you, you moron:

First you say," STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? "

He pointed out that people came here from their "own fucking country"

And now you're trying to draw a distinction. And failing miserably.

Its fun to watch you melt down yet again.

Oh yeah...The future is female....and she definitely has dark skin. I know that will set you off big time!

1. You are not making any sense. His analogy was stupid and you are talking in circles trying to defend your standing by it.

2. Your racism is not setting me off asshole. Your being an asshole is setting me off. I already knew you were racist.

Nah....your "stay in your own country" argument was decapitated.
The future is female...and she has dark skin is setting you off. Bigly.

1. Making a point based on the idea that the illegal immigrants are an invasion, does not undermine my point, of STAY HOME. That you pretend it does, is just you lying.

2. Your racist comments are not setting me off. You being a wace baiting asshole, is pissing me off. A normal reaction to an asshole like you, being an asshole.

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

So, you are making an analogy between illegal aliens from South of the Border and the conquering of the New World?

So, to you this is an invasion, not refugees and you still side with the invaders?

Pretty shitty of you.

You lefties are so fucking stupid, you don't even realize the meaning of the shit you say.

He made an analogy of the illegals with conquest of hte new world by the Europeans against the Indians.

That is implicitly stating that he considers the illegals an invasion, an act of war.

First you say," STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? "

Oh yeah...The future is female....and she definitely has dark skin. I know that will set you off big time!

1. You are not making any sense. His analogy was stupid and you are talking in circles trying to defend your standing by it.

2. Your racism is not setting me off asshole. Your being an asshole is setting me off. I already knew you were racist.

1. Making a point based on the idea that the illegal immigrants are an invasion, does not undermine my point, of STAY HOME. That you pretend it does, is just you lying.

2. Your racist comments are not setting me off. You being a wace baiting asshole, is pissing me off. A normal reaction to an asshole like you, being an asshole.
The only guys CC can get to date her are trespassers.

Whether it's Biden or Kamelian, you know what the next 4 years is going to be like. Now that millennials run the mainstream media, It will be a lovefest the likes we've never seen.
The press conferences will be embarrassing. The questions will all be softballs, and they'll never challenge the administration, or demand answers when a crisis appears.
Yes, very ready! So sick of the schoolyard name calling and fighting. Get Toxic Trump out and try to find normal again!!

A media being whores for the President is not normal. It is part of the breakdown of our system.

yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
Clear lie. You know better
of course I know you lied,,,
your reputation precedes you,,,
Trump stripped kids from their parents as a deterrent.
trump didnt do anything,,
border patrol was following obamas policies and when trump found out about them he stopped it

Pretty shitty of you.

Candycorn is FEMALE? Good lord. I can't imagine such an unpleasant bitch.

Pretty shitty of you.

Candycorn is FEMALE? Good lord. I can't imagine such an unpleasant bitch.
CC is either a female or a male with a gay as fuck username.

yes what obama and biden did to those families was horrible,, thankfully trump stopped it,,
border patrol was following obamas policies and when trump found out about them he stopped it

Clear lie. You know better.

I watch Fox News all the time. The network that downplayed the virus and stigmatized masks.

I watched Trump and Biden get asked the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS and Fox said they were mean to Trump and nice to Biden.

Try to get examples of "softball" questions and "hardball" questions. It's really hard. Cuz they are the same questions.

I watch Fox News all the time. The network that downplayed the virus and stigmatized masks.

I watched Trump and Biden get asked the SAME EXACT QUESTIONS and Fox said they were mean to Trump and nice to Biden.

Try to get examples of "softball" questions and "hardball" questions. It's really hard. Cuz they are the same questions.

i watched White House press conferences and statements. The press were like jackals. Literally, someone should have turned a fire hose on them.

If you think the media will treat Biden the same, you are deluded.

Hopefully, the liberal media will become so boring that even liberals stop watching or reading.

Then many of those sources (including the New York Times) will continue their slide to bankruptcy, which was avoided only because of President Trump's 2016 victory.

Well, maybe. But I'll bet the Biden/Harris administration will handle a crisis better than the Laurel and Hardy administration did.

The crisis that do arise won't be acknowledged.

We know that "unarmed blacks" will still be shot by police.

The difference will be in the way the media reacts. They won't drum beat it to death, ginning up as much racial hate and strife as possible to get violence in the streets.

They will bury it and any local outrage will flare up and die out.

Where did the Millenials get the money to take over the Boomers?
They won't. We were told in the 1970's that printing money in a reckless way will remove our foundation and the future generations will earn less. Millennials are the first to have less in American history. Around the millennial we were told that if we let China become a massive builder of production that they will become the major engine of the world in 40 or 50 years. And they are on course to do that. We are number one with the world's reserve currency as the middle man in a reduced role but still prime. When the Chinese currency dominates it will be fun. The Western Hemisphere with all of its banana republics will have massively greater chances of wars between nations and the new reality will hit us full force as a much more tech savvy power rules the world and with a smarter population. But we will have our Village. For it takes one.

so whats the truth???

so whats the truth???

Trump instituted a policy to where kids would be stripped from their parents as a deterrent instead of a last resort. Hence kids not seeing their parents for months and 500+ are here after their parents have been deported.

so whats the truth???

Trump instituted a policy to where kids would be stripped from their parents as a deterrent instead of a last resort. Hence kids not seeing their parents for months and 500+ are here after their parents have been deported.
that was all started under obama and trump stopped it,,,

so whats the truth???

that was all started under obama and trump stopped it,,,

Forum List

Back