Joe Biden Wears A Mask....OUTSIDE....ALONE....Proving The Idiot & His Administration Ignores 'The Science', Engages in Fear-Mongering/Abuse Of Power

View attachment 484809
Idiot Joe Biden Wears Face Mask Outside Alone, Breaking New CDC
Guidance While Announcing the New Guidance (VIDEO)
That's just a picture, NOT a video. How do we know he's really alone?
If you were brave enough to actually open the link or smart enough to do your own research you could answer your own question.
Like I said, what video? There is none in the OP, just a picture. Don't lie about what you've posted and don't expect others to search the internet to do what you should have done.
'A picture is worth a thousand words', chivato.
This is the dementia-suffering dumbass who has worn TWO masks out in public, while being more than 6 feet away from everyone, AFTER being fully vaccinated. If not for this documented FACT, you might have had a point with your pathetically weak attempt to defend Biden.
There's nothing to defend him about. It was meant as a condemnation of your post. It has the same level of veracity as the story that Kamala Harris' book is being given out to immigrants and that she's profiting from it.

There's nothing to defend him about.
Agreed - his failed policies based on Leftist Progressive Extremism rather than on science and common sense speak for themselves and are indefensible.

There's nothing to defend him about.
Agreed - his failed policies based on Leftist Progressive Extremism rather than on science and common sense speak for themselves and are indefensible.
It's your lies that indefensible. Anything happening on the video front? Wonder why you won't post it. Could it be that it shows he's not really alone?

It's your lies that indefensible.

MY lies?

Biden claimed vaccines did not even exist before he entered the WH, despite the whole world having watched him taking both shots BEFORE he was sworn in.

The whole world has watched the brain-dead idiot wear 2 (TWO) masks AFTER being fully vaccinated.

The whole world has watched him wear a mask outdoors while being at least 6 feet away from everyone.

Your pathetic, frantic attempt to claim the opposite of reported, recorded, documented historically FACTUAL reality is being exposed to everyone on this board, you snowflake SHEEP.

Do yourself a favor, take your 4 or 5 masks off, breathe deeply, and let some oxygen back into your tiny brain.

:p

View attachment 484809

'Joe Biden wore his face mask outside alone, breaking new CDC guidance while announcing the new guidance on Tuesday.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its Covid-19 guidelines on Tuesday and said fully vaccinated people can exercise and gather outdoors without wearing face masks.'

So much for 'Following The Science'....or Adhering to CDC Guidelines.
Hey. We're allowed to go outside now mask free if we've been vaxed. Whoooooohooooooo

we going to have a gestapo police go around calling for vaccine cards now to find out.

1619621610819.png

Note the 2 sets of straps - Biden, the vaccinated, is wearing 2 (TWO) masks.
- Oxygen Depravation while suffering from Dementia......now we know WTF is wrong with Biden.

The mask is symbolic of democrat and Zionist neocon w 911 supporters regarding American freedom, specifically freedom of speech.

Democrats and Zionists hate freedom, truth, and America, and the mask with no covid out there to worry about is the modern swastika...
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

It's your lies that indefensible.

MY lies?

Biden claimed vaccines did not even exist before he entered the WH, despite the whole world having watched him taking both shots BEFORE he was sworn in.

The whole world has watched the brain-dead idiot wear 2 (TWO) masks AFTER being fully vaccinated.

The whole world has watched him wear a mask outdoors while being at least 6 feet away from everyone.

Your pathetic, frantic attempt to claim the opposite of reported, recorded, documented historically FACTUAL reality is being exposed to everyone on this board, you snowflake SHEEP.

Do yourself a favor, take your 4 or 5 masks off, breathe deeply, and let some oxygen back into your tiny brain.
Won't or can't address your own lies, so you have to post about someone else's "lies" to deflect from your inability to answer my charges? We know what's going on here. The FAKE NEWS agenda hasn't stopped and, as most know, is 99.9% the doing of the Trumpistas.

He isn't breaking any guidelines. The CDC is saying you CAN dispense with the mask,

The CDC is declaring there is no scientific / medical-based need to wear a mask outside...alone...especially if you have been vaccinated.

This dementia-suffering puppet - at times wearing 2 (TWO) masks after being vaccinated - is engaging in theatrical fear-mongering and the attempt to justify their oppressive rules / edicts that are NOT based on any science.
:thankusmile:

as always,you hand the shill from langley his ass to him on a platter.:up:

View attachment 484809

'Joe Biden wore his face mask outside alone, breaking new CDC guidance while announcing the new guidance on Tuesday.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its Covid-19 guidelines on Tuesday and said fully vaccinated people can exercise and gather outdoors without wearing face masks.'

So much for 'Following The Science'....or Adhering to CDC Guidelines.
Hey. We're allowed to go outside now mask free if we've been vaxed. Whoooooohooooooo
we going to have a gestapo police go around calling for vaccine cards now to find out.
I certainly wouldn't want you on a plane without one. You can walk for all I care.

1619622009810.png

Biden mimicking his anti-science 'hero', Fauci...

1619622219947.png

The guy who has been wrong more times than we can count.....

I certainly wouldn't want you on a plane without one.

No shit. Are you outside when you fly in a plane? WTF are you talking about? What does this rant have to do with the fact that Biden is refusing to follow the science and is engaging in political theater?

Remember that personal liberties deal you keep screaming about. You think its ok to come in my store with out a mask, when I have posted mask required. Yet want to trash talk any one who has decided to over protect them self's by wearing a mask every where & and infringes on your personal liberties not at all

View attachment 484845
Note the 2 sets of straps - Biden, the vaccinated, is wearing 2 (TWO) masks.
- Oxygen Depravation while suffering from Dementia......now we know WTF is wrong with Biden.

This tells us one of two things:

1. Biden is not actually vaccinated as he has claimed, or
2. He knows something about the efficacy of the vaccine that he is not revealing (i.e. it doesn't work).

Meanwhile he announced a plan to implement free pre-school for children ages 3 and 4 which is projected to save working families upwards to 13,000 a year....

But yea....the whole mask thing is more important tho....
Working families will still be paying for all this free stuff. It will just be called taxes.

Chicom Joe has no idea what he's doing. A handler hands him a mask and tells him he is setting a good example.

What an idiot. Doesnt follow the guidelines he just announced.
The American electorate is fucking retarded.
Well, if he was on his way to announce it, he wasn't alone, was he? You should know better by now than to believe anything Easy says.

Forum List

Back