Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters

Who's a boy?

You aren't really very observant.

Here's another guy who is clearly a Republican but couldn't admit it

Keith was politically outspoken throughout his career, and surprised some by pointing out that he had been a lifelong Democrat before registering as an independent.

Sure Keith. Did you say if you're lyin then may God give me stomach cancer and kill me?

You didn't sound like a Democrat or independent when you defended GW Bush and when you sang at Trump's inauguration.

I'm on the left.
Some guy on another thread is saying he's not going to vote for Biden or Trump. I don't believe him but if that.'s true, my question to the person is this. Do you prefer conservative judges or liberal judges?

Same for my question are you a liberal or conservative. That's a question none of these cons can dance around. Do you prefer a conservative judge or a liberal judge be the next appointed to the Supreme Court?

If you prefer a con judge then vote con.

The OP and the question is exactly what is wrong with this country.
There is a middle ground folks. Why can't we be fiscally, economically, and constitutionally conservative while at the same time be socially moderate/liberal progressive.

I'm conservative in the way I stated above, but I do believe in some liberal social ideas. I don't care that gays want to marry. Want to be trans, okay. But not until your at an age where YOU can make that decision and leave children alone to grow and develop mentally and sexually. Also, don't expect my tax payer dollars to pay for your "gender affirming care".
I do believe that there are circumstance where abortion can be an option. But this country should advocate for the many many "choices" that are available pre-sex and post sex to eliminate abortion as a tool for birth control.
There a many many issues that have a middle ground solution, but we the people, continue to allow politicians and the MSM to divide us between only TWO choices.

George Washington said it best in his farewell speech:
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

FAREWELL ADDRESS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1796​

I present to you exactly where we are today. Washington nailed it. Yet most of you on this board rally for one side or the other, and you are the cancer that is killing this nation. Shame on the majority of the U.S. population for being politically, historically, and constitutionally lazy while being spoon fed from politicians and the MSM exactly what they want you to consume.

I’m a Nationalist Republican Ultra Conservative Militia Inspired Shasta County Recall Voter ( Who Practices Judaism and has had a California CCW since 2012 )

The OP and the question is exactly what is wrong with this country.
There is a middle ground folks. Why can't we be fiscally, economically, and constitutionally conservative while at the same time be socially moderate/liberal progressive.

I'm conservative in the way I stated above, but I do believe in some liberal social ideas. I don't care that gays want to marry. Want to be trans, okay. But not until your at an age where YOU can make that decision and leave children alone to grow and develop mentally and sexually. Also, don't expect my tax payer dollars to pay for your "gender affirming care".
I do believe that there are circumstance where abortion can be an option. But this country should advocate for the many many "choices" that are available pre-sex and post sex to eliminate abortion as a tool for birth control.
There a many many issues that have a middle ground solution, but we the people, continue to allow politicians and the MSM to divide us between only TWO choices.

George Washington said it best in his farewell speech:
"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

FAREWELL ADDRESS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1796​

I present to you exactly where we are today. Washington nailed it. Yet most of you on this board rally for one side or the other, and you are the cancer that is killing this nation. Shame on the majority of the U.S. population for being politically, historically, and constitutionally lazy while being spoon fed from politicians and the MSM exactly what they want you to consume.
very true!

What?

At least 10 Cons refused to answer. So it's 22 libs and 43 cons on USMB. In other words, this place is overrun with cons.

Now if only our country could wake-up and have the same makeup as USMB, we may be able to survive.

The Democrat's ideology will destroy the US if we let it. Our enemies are STAUNCH Democrats.

Now if only our country could wake-up and have the same makeup as USMB, we may be able to survive.

The Democrat's ideology will destroy the US if we let it. Our enemies are STAUNCH Democrats.
If we did, you'd get voted out in the next midterm. Just like you always do. Bush had to steal Ohio in 2004 to stay in power.

I sincerely appreciate your honest self-assessment of your political views. Most people on the Left say they are Independent.
Why are you so dishonest w/your chosen username though?

It should be RightofRight.

BTW, it's perfectly fine to be Independent and on the left.

Independent doesn't mean "middle of the road", most people are a mix but tend to mostly lean either left or right.

To say otherwise is to be dishonest.

Last edited:
Why are you so dishonest w/your chosen username though?

It should be RightofRight.

BTW, it's perfectly fine to be Independent and on the left.

Independent doesn't mean "middle of the road", most people are a mix but tend to mostly lean either left or right.

To say otherwise is to be dishonest.
If you are Left of being Left at the furthest extreme, then you are Conservative; in my view anyway.

Forum List

Back