Moscow pop-stars suggested to publicly burn terrorists alive on Red Square. how many of you support Moscow on this ?

how many of you support Moscow on this ?

• yes, its a good idea

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no , Muscovites are such backward barbarians

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
how many of you support Moscow on this ? question to MAGA- Nazis - Woke Marxists - Anti Vaxxers, other radicals mostly... everyone can vote
its a good idea
Muscovites are such backward barbarians
Kill 50 people and you are a terrorist.
Kill 50,000 + people and you are Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦 ulus . Sitting on the UN Security Council....

1711398534235.jpeg

Ukrainian's of the Azov battalion, kicked all of this off back in 2013/14 by burning ethnic Russians alive in the Donbas, did you even know that??? I'd wager a boatload of cash you did not know that! :spank:
Victoria Nuland called it "actionable intelligence". :p

You put this. . "ulus" in all yoar posts.

I ran it though a translator. . to find out what the hell it is . in German, Ukrainian, Russian . . . nothing.

So? wtf.

Gibberish?

btw. . what is the name of the, "pop stars?" You never named them.

And how popular are they exactly?

Are we talking Nickle Back level, Taylor swift. . . Rebecca Black. . or some garage band?

:eusa_think:

You put this. . "ulus" in all yoar posts.

I ran it though a translator. . to find out what the hell it is . in German, Ukrainian, Russian . . . nothing.
here we go :
Tsarev 🇷🇺 ulus:
Charles J. Halperin

1711410337466.jpeg

Self immolation?
Old Mongol - Muscovite tradition, to execute in the Red square. It's called 'red' because of bloody rivers there, hysterically. Not for color of walls or towers. Painting it red was not the reason for naming. That's about bloody 🇷🇺executions.

Whatever the Russian punishment is for this sort of attack.

They should be executed however they do it in Russia.
Do you advise same treatment of mongol - 🇷🇺Muscovite terrorists responsible for Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine, Syria and WW2?

1711410892811.jpeg

Forum List

Back