Moscow pop-stars suggested to publicly burn terrorists alive on Red Square. how many of you support Moscow on this ?

how many of you support Moscow on this ?

• yes, its a good idea

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no , Muscovites are such backward barbarians

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
We have a lot of foreign posters on this forum.
Their posts are translated, but sometimes the translator can't decipher idiom or misspelled words correctly.
AND WE HAVE many more MAGA-COMMIE-Nazies- WOKE - MARXISTS traitors

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

TRY TO LEARN HOW TO READ more complex books than your fav pocket book collection

What if Putin did the attack as a "false flag" to blame the Ukrainians? Should we believe the Russians when they call it a "terrorist attack"?
By the same token Americans blew up the Twin Towers themselves to justify the subsequent Iraq war, right? How can this bullshit even emerge in your twisted minds?

How old are you??? Are you 15-17 years of age?
It's not about the age. I think he's an old pedo or a meat-flasher caught with his pants down back in the USSR or Russia where these practices are frowned upon, to put it mildly. Having done his time during which he had to have been prison bitched, as is a strict rule there, he fled to the West where he got freedom at last to do all those things he had a penchant to doing but being a worthless schmuck that he was he couldn't make a descent living so he's been reduced to a dump as a home since then, eating shit and having a grudge against the country that didn't like the quirks of his subtle by the western standards nature. ;)

Last edited:
Sandy Hook much?

Not even remotely similar, unless you're now promoting Russian propaganda. If you believe the US government murders children for political gain, you need to move to a nation where you'll feel safe.

Putin is a proven murderer and war criminal. It's very telling that you're defending him and attacking your fellow Americans.

Ukrainian's of the Azov battalion, kicked all of this off back in 2013/14 by burning ethnic Russians alive in the Donbas, did you even know that??? I'd wager a boatload of cash you did not know that! :spank:

You have no fn clue what you are talking about.

Crimea was taken over in Feb 2014 by Russian millitary.

Donbas was quiet until April , when a Russian FSB militant named Girkin rode in with his goons on Russian heavy millitary equipment and started taking over cities like Sloviansk.

Azov formed in May 2014 as a para-millitary reponse to Russian invasion and the violent separatist movement they spearheaded.

Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
You have no fn clue what you are talking about.

Crimea was taken over in Feb 2014 by Russian millitary.

Donbas was quiet until April , when a Russian FSB militant named Girkin rode in with his goons on Russian heavy millitary equipment and started taking over cities like Sloviansk.

Azov formed in May 2014 as a para-millitary reponse to Russian invasion and the violent separatist movement they spearheaded.

Get your facts straight.
My facts are straight, your propaganda is pulled from rectum! :wink:

how many of you support Moscow on this ? question to MAGA- Nazis - Woke Marxists - Anti Vaxxers, other radicals mostly... everyone can vote
its a good idea
Muscovites are such backward barbarians
Kill 50 people and you are a terrorist.
Kill 50,000 + people and you are Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦 ulus . Sitting on the UN Security Council....

View attachment 922276

Dipshit, people have always put war outside of murder. Not the same.
Do whatever you want to the terrorists...send a message, let them know, they don't ever want to do it

Why do you support those people? It's ok to kill Russians? Especially innocent ones that were at a concert, not a military base.....

These lefties are so compassionate, but only to criminals, they love them some criminals.

My facts are straight, your propaganda is pulled from rectum! :wink:
DO YOU AGREE WITH Chinese academic Deng Xize ? "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, ...such empires will no longer be tolerated."
The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

Dipshit, people have always put war outside of murder. Not the same.
Do whatever you want to the terrorists...send a message, let them know, they don't ever want to do it

Why do you support those people? It's ok to kill Russians? Especially innocent ones that were at a concert, not a military base.....

These lefties are so compassionate, but only to criminals, they love them some criminals.
WHATS wrong with killing the 🇷🇺 rapists ?

BBC: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average putin´s conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault ...and the medic told me that I am HIV and TBC positive. That's why I got this job: I passed all the tests."
MAGA, ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?
1711887360987.jpeg

GGRj38sa4AEIrMe.jpg

GHk48_EaYAANakQ.jpg

Last edited:
By the same token Americans blew up the Twin Towers themselves to justify the subsequent Iraq war, right? How can this bullshit even emerge in your twisted minds?

Easter greetings from ISIS WITH 🇷🇺 SNOW (Moscow) : Declaration of Jihad ("holy war") on the West that “has fallen into Satanism.”​

1711887463153.png

1711887419406.jpeg

kill Russians?
if you broke into my house with your family and buddies and try to rape our women and boys , me and my brother will cut your all hands , and dicks off . then we will place your dead bodies , heads and dicks at the door, as the strong message to all rapists.

GHlGzqHXEAAZ62o.jpg

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Forum List

Back