Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
Depends on the policy.
Both.

Not all conservatives are Republicans and not all Democrats are liberal.
Gun to head, which way do you lean. If you can't even do this exercise, which way would USMB members say you lean? Who do you argue with most? Come on man this isn't a hard question.

Depends on the policy.
Both.

Not all conservatives are Republicans and not all Democrats are liberal.
This is what conservatives do. They love to say "I thought I told you I'm not a Republican?"

Well I didn't ask if you were. You could be a Libertarian, a Trumpster or a Reagan Republican or a Tea Bagger. I think you know if you lean left or right. Maybe other people can answer that for you. If they tell you you're a con will you vote con?

Gun to head, which way do you lean. If you can't even do this exercise, which way would USMB members say you lean? Who do you argue with most? Come on man this isn't a hard question.
I am registered as independent. Again, it depends. On monetary policy for the most part, I lean conservative..except when it comes to taxation and that's only because conservatives have f'd our tax system up so badly, the weight is always on the vast majority of middle income earners. On social policies, I tend to lean liberal.

Sorry, it ain't always cut and dry. :)

Social liberal, fiscal conservative ... I want free stuff, and I don't want to pay for them ... haha ...

But seriously ... I'm a liberal who listens to conservatives ... I learned in Iowa that conservatives are really smart ... they deserve their chance at governing ... America is stronger for their voices ...

It's Democrats and Republicans that are the problem ...

I am registered as independent. Again, it depends. On monetary policy for the most part, I lean conservative..except when it comes to taxation and that's only because conservatives have f'd our tax system up so badly, the weight is always on the vast majority of middle income earners. On social policies, I tend to lean liberal.

Sorry, it ain't always cut and dry. :)
Most people who say they are fiscally conservative and socially liberal vote Republican. Like Bruce Jenner.

Social liberal, fiscal conservative ... I want free stuff, and I don't want to pay for them ... haha ...

But seriously ... I'm a liberal who listens to conservatives ... I learned in Iowa that conservatives are really smart ... they deserve their chance at governing ... America is stronger for their voices ...

It's Democrats and Republicans that are the problem ...
So don't be scared. Vote conservative if that's the way you lean.

A bunch of us are having a discussion on if USMB is mostly conservatives/republicans or mostly Democrats/Liberals. Do you mind voting?

To be more exact I am a Strict Constructional Federalist, with small "l" libertarian leanings, and a traditionalist outlook on life.

These cowards are afraid to commit. Can't even say they are conservatives. Very strange. They get mad if you call them Republicans but won't even admit they are conservatives.

I think this is a great question. It shows how they can't even admit what they are.

Suddenly they're socially liberal but fiscally conservative. Can't put them in a box.

I'm on the left.
Ha! So far not one righty will vote. That's okay. I will add all the people up who commented but didn't vote and get my number that way.

Let me ask them a different way. If someone asked you "would you rather have conservatives or liberals running the country, which would you pick?" That's what I'll do. I'll ask them that.

Forum List

Back