Are you Inside or Outside the "Gates of Hell"?

I believe that the term "Gates of Hell" refers to Satan and his demons. Jesus said that they will not prevail against his church.
funny how the mind works -
Yet Jesus said, "The Gates of HELL" shall not prevail against his church -
Makes you wonder if there might be some Satanic notions floating out there about "HELL".

No one yet has been able to be honest or determine if they are Inside or Outside the "Gates of Hell" -

Of course, I'm merely being Socratic.

JustAGuy1 - The peeps here might need help from your extensive experience in Scripture. Can you deal with context, or will you hide in your vacuum?

Last edited:
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Of couse, the greek word Hades, was translated Hell - the name from the Norse Goddess of Death.
1618497604309.png

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;

Of couse, the greek word Hades, was translated Hell - the name from the Norse Goddess of Death.
View attachment 480138
Signals not only ignorance, but infantile arrogance -
Not able to answer the OP, probably never thought about it before.

View attachment 480138
I'm not the droid you are looking for.

View attachment 480138
No wonder nothing coherent makes it out of your brain -
You're breathing all that smog in Houston.

View attachment 480138
I have invaded the souls of everyone who lives in your house. You must kill them all to save them.

View attachment 480138
I have invaded the souls of everyone who lives in your house. You must kill them all to save them.
Ding is still baked in the cake - deeply locked in the lower levels of the Gates of Hell

View attachment 480138
Ding is still baked in the cake - deeply locked in the lower levels of the Gates of Hell
To save them you must kill them all. Kill them all.

No one so far, has been able to be honest enough or intelligent enough to decipher if they're Inside or Outside the "Gates of Hell" -
Do you think Jesus Christ did not know what he was talking about?

Because I don't live at USMB.
As to where I am, I am resting comfortably here:
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

No one can snatch me out of His hand, and I have no intention of jumping, so unless Christ is a liar, I am in good hands, forever...

Last edited:
Outside, waiting for Satan, who will soon come out, kiss my ring and acknowledge me as his Lord and Master. There's gonna be a new Sherriff in town.

Because I don't live at USMB.
As to where I am, I am resting comfortably here:
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”

No one can snatch me out of His hand, and I have no intention of jumping, so unless Christ is a liar, I am in good hands, forever...

So you won't be perishing - you've been transfigured.
No physical death for you. Nice.

Forum List

Back