Are you going to obey the illegitimate president the worst elements of our society are working to install?

Marŝi tra la Cindro

Nov 6, 2020
Are you going to betray your nation to follow the law, or risk being blacklisted and killed for the sake of a dead system? These are your choices right now.

Are you going to betray your nation to follow the law, or risk being blacklisted and killed for the sake of a dead system? These are your choices right now.

Is this a stage of grief I'm not familiar with? It sounds like bargaining but comes off as desperation.
Your man lost. But Trump is still President until January 20th if I'm not mistaken...and it looks like he's abandoned all pretense of interest in the job.
No one's going to blacklist the average Trump supporter. But your abject worship of the man does concern me about the most fringe elements
of his followers. They'd be likely to do something stupid.

Because a liberal judge refuses to toss the case! Something I've quite frankly never seen a judge do. Something that doesn't seem to be based on the law at all. It's probably the most glaring example of political bias rearing it's ugly head in the Judiciary I've witnessed in quite some time!

Trumpsters don't have to anything. Believe your little fantasy world. Bitch & moan and make thinly-veiled threats about your guns and mass murder.

The rest of us will work around you.

Not everyone who voted for Trump is a sheep. We may be able to some things done, and at least the buffoon Trump will be out of the White House.

No one should obey Joe Hilter who is illegitimate. This is not 1933, and the Nazis (DemNazis) do not have full control of the Government yet......

Trump is not illegitimate. He won a tight race in 2016.

However illegal orders from any president should not be followed.

Trumpsters don't have to anything. Believe your little fantasy world. Bitch & moan and make thinly-veiled threats about your guns and mass murder.

Not everyone who voted for Trump is a sheep. We may be able to some things done, and at least the buffoon Trump will be out of the White House.
All the time you spent trying to convince us you weren’t a partisan hack, all of your both sides bullshit, every I’m just a free thinker posts.

mall of it pissed away with one post.

All the time you spent trying to convince us you weren’t a partisan hack, all of your both sides bullshit, every I’m just a free thinker posts.

mall of it pissed away with one post.
With you? Who cares.

No one should obey Joe Hilter who is illegitimate. This is not 1933, and the Nazis (DemNazis) do not have full control of the Government yet......

A chip right off the old Limbaugh Nazi block I C. UraNazi this, hesaHitler that.

It has been pounded into the dittoheads mind. You've been programmed to be proud of it.

Forum List

Back