Are You For or Against Full Legalization of Cannabis?

Full Marijuana Legalization?

• Republican - opposed to all cannabis use

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Republican - in favor of medical use ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republican - in favor of FULL legalization

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Democrat - opposed to all cannabis use

• Democrat - in favor of medical use ONLY

• Democrat - in favor of FULL legalization

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I simply don't care either way

• Independent / Libertarian - In favor of full legalization

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Independent / Libertarian - opposed to all usage

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Independent / Libertarian - Medical use ONLY

• Total voters

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Right now a Quinnipiac Poll has those in favor of full legalization at an all time high, a record 69%.

91% of Americans think it should be legal for either medical use or recreational use.

Right now a Quinnipiac Poll has those in favor of full legalization at an all time high, a record 69%.

91% of Americans think it should be legal for either medical use or recreational use.

Do it, but NO insurance liability.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

Any medical issues associated wit cannabis impairment will not be covered by insurance.

I am for the legalization of all recreational drugs for two reasons.

1. It would, practically overnight, destroy the market for illicit drugs and put many of the worst arseholes on this planet out of a job. The illegal drug trade and all the misery it creates would not exist.

2. It would remove from law enforcement, the burden of trying to arrest and make cases against people for doing something that most of the country is already doing.

I find it hard to fathom that, as Americans, knowing directly what happened when we tried to criminalize one recreational drug (alcohol), we choose to do the same thing all over again with other recreational drugs.

Last edited:

I was hoping to participate in your survey after reading the title...but skimming your political options I don't appear to qualify. Too bad...good thread;)

What does that mean?

Any medical issues associated wit cannabis impairment will not be covered by insurance.

Are medical issues associated with alcohol consumption covered by insurance?

I am for the legalization of all recreational drugs for two reasons?

1. It would, practically overnight, destroy the market for illicit drugs and put many of the worst arseholes on this planet out of a job. The illegal drug trade and all the misery it creates would not exist.

2. It would remove from law enforcement, the burden of trying to arrest and make cases against people for doing something that most of the country is already doing.

I find it hard to fathom that, as Americans, knowing directly what happened when we tried to criminalize one recreational drug (alcohol), we choose to do the same thing all over again with other recreational drugs.

NO insurance coverage for any injuries.

What does that mean?

who are you to dictate what another man pays for??

What does that mean?

Kill someone because you are high, Fuck you. No coverage.

I was hoping to participate in your survey after reading the title...but skimming your political options I don't appear to qualify. Too bad...good thread;)

You know, I originally offered more political options, but that poll was lost. I then posted an abbreviated one, and will try and edit it.

I am a federalist and Congress has no authority to Prohibit Commerce.

What does that mean?

kill someone for any reason is a bad thing,, and fuck you back,,,

What does that mean?

Go for it kid, I'm right here.

What does that mean?

Well, does the same work for driving under the influence of alcohol? You can get a DUI for both cannabis and alcohol.

What does that mean?

Go for it kid, I'm right here.
go for what?? you said it first so make like a frog or make like a goose,,,

What does that mean?

Well, does the same work for driving under the influence of alcohol? You can get a DUI for both cannabis and alcohol.

Neither will be covered.

Neither will be covered.

What I'm saying is if you get into an accident and receive a DUI, and your insurance provides coverage for that DUI then marijuana won't be any different than alcohol, nor should it. I don't know if your auto insurance provides coverage for a DUI if in an accident, I assume it does.

Forum List

Back