Gun shows are good places to go...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...if you're looking for 52 flavors of popcorn, CBD oil, Trump flags, crotchety old men who wear suspenders, crappy Chinese-made knives, optics, and gun accessories, old primers that are priced ten times what they were a year ago, half-empty boxes of reloading bullets in calibers that nobody uses, open cans of reloading powder, fake Nazi artifacts, outrageously-priced chopped up machine guns, somebody else's handloads, $350 rusty bayonets, $800 SKS rifles, 100 varieties of jerked mystery meat, undercover ATF agents, yard art, $3000 Winchesters, magazines that fit no gun ever manufactured, $8 admission charges, bags of tarnished range brass, $40 tables, bins of rusty gun parts that go to no gun even made, duck decoys, yoga DVDs, and people walking around with signs on their backs, trying to sell some $300 wall-hanger.

That is all.

Meet and greet the feds, get yourself arrested on a gun charge, or firearms technicality under the U.S. code. ATF agents hanging around rolling dice and playing cards. There's a gal or two on the block thinks she's pretty hot, and her girlfriend's a fed, too.

...if you're looking for 52 flavors of popcorn, CBD oil, Trump flags, crotchety old men who wear suspenders, crappy Chinese-made knives, optics, and gun accessories, old primers that are priced ten times what they were a year ago, half-empty boxes of reloading bullets in calibers that nobody uses, open cans of reloading powder, fake Nazi artifacts, outrageously-priced chopped up machine guns, somebody else's handloads, $350 rusty bayonets, $800 SKS rifles, 100 varieties of jerked mystery meat, undercover ATF agents, yard art, $3000 Winchesters, magazines that fit no gun ever manufactured, $8 admission charges, bags of tarnished range brass, $40 tables, bins of rusty gun parts that go to no gun even made, duck decoys, yoga DVDs, and people walking around with signs on their backs, trying to sell some $300 wall-hanger.

That is all.

And a good time was had by all!

That is all.

It's what we live for. :04:

That is all.

Cold beer on a nice night, sitting around the fire pit with your feet up on an old milk crate, listening to nothing but the country sounds with no human racket at all.

And assassinating armadillos

That is all.

Cold beer on a nice night, sitting around the fire pit with your feet up on an old milk crate, listening to nothing but the country sounds with no human racket at all.

I actually tried to eat one of those bastards once. Shot it, cleaned it, popped it in the oven...

It was pretty nasty.

That is all.

I actually tried to eat one of those bastards once. Shot it, cleaned it, popped it in the oven...

It was pretty nasty.

LMAO! OMG!

I'm gonna die, lol!

That is all.

Why you hate on the armadillos?
Never seen one. They look cool.

That is all.
I hear they're a good place to buy some books with cash, without getting on any list.

That is all.

They're destructive. They dig holes that horses and cows step in, and break their legs.

Sounds like a California gun show to me. I refuse to go to a gun show that keeps you standing around outside in the cold while they try to keep track on the number of people they let in. You can buy a $300 rusty bayonet if you are goofy enough but I found some real bargains through the years.

That is all.

I've often remarked that many "gun show specials" are equivalent or higher than the regular price at "Cheaper Than Dirt" or other sites.

That is all.

Oh my gawd, don't even get me going on those devil bitches!

I never really thought about them till we moved here and I saw them squashed on the road. But they can't squash like everything else squishes... hell no, they gotta get a big ole crack in their fucked up armor and gave me permanent heebie jeebies right off.

They carry leprosy. Joy- like you ain't creepy enough already.

They've done more digging on my property than they had to for the Panama Canal. One day I'll ride my john deere right off into one of those digs and never be seen again. James will be heartbroken and smell funny since I wash his unders.

There's nothing good about an armadillo

That has been my experience with Gun shows. I have been to three. I believe some of the guns I handled there were knock offs.

That is all.

They're destructive. They dig holes that horses and cows step in, and break their legs.
Also the foundation of buildings have been damaged due to them, . But they do eat fire ants , so I live them alone for the most part.

That is all.

Also the foundation of buildings have been damaged due to them, . But they do eat fire ants , so I live them alone for the most part.

Fuck. I hate those things more than 'dillos. I stood on a small fire ant mound once and didn't know it until the little bastards were crawling up my pants leg and stinging the hell out of my leg.

. Personally I don't buy sushi at a gas station and I don't buy mystery meat at a gun show. Believe it or not obsolete ammunition is a big thing at gun shows as are obsolete firearms. A couple of years ago I bought a near mint Colt Official Police revolver for $125 and 2 bucks for the name check offered for sale as a "used gun". You can walk around angry or you can talk to like minded people and enjoy yourself.

Forum List

Back