Are you confident your candidate of choice is going to win?

Are you confident in your candidate of choice being victorious?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone who is confident at this point is an idiot.

The numbers and short length of time says it is HRC, despite the scandal.

But, the way this thing is going, she and Donald could be eaten by gigantic golden swans in the next ten minutes.
Trump would be better served by a low voter turnout. He has more enthusiastic supporters.

It will all come down to how well the Democrats do in getting out the vote.

I predicted years ago this election might be the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since 1924.

I am not as confident in that prediction as I was before. There could be as much enthusiasm for the first female president as there was for the first black president, maybe more.

I think we may see the biggest gender gap in history. Women voters are going to deliver a mighty powerful kick in the nuts to Donald J. Trump.

Trump has the inner Nazi vote, Clinton has the female vote. I guess it all depends which one is more enthusiastic about actually going out and voting.

The difference is the black vote is far more monolithic than the woman vote. You forget Trump still polls in the 40% overall with women, and is in a near time with married white women.
40% is low enough to give Clinton a record gender gap.

My wife is one of the most conservative, pro-life people you will ever meet. But she is so disgusted with Trump, she is ready to vote for Clinton. I have been doing my level best to convince her to write in a vote for anyone else, but she is positively seething over Trump. He provokes a very powerful visceral negative response in her.

I'm almost positive she is going to vote for Clinton. And she has hated the Clintons for DECADES.

I have decided I am not going to ask her who she voted for. My stomach couldn't take it if she votes for a Clinton.

Anyone who is confident at this point is an idiot.

The numbers and short length of time says it is HRC, despite the scandal.

But, the way this thing is going, she and Donald could be eaten by gigantic golden swans in the next ten minutes.
Trump would be better served by a low voter turnout. He has more enthusiastic supporters.

It will all come down to how well the Democrats do in getting out the vote.

I predicted years ago this election might be the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since 1924.

I am not as confident in that prediction as I was before. There could be as much enthusiasm for the first female president as there was for the first black president, maybe more.

I think we may see the biggest gender gap in history. Women voters are going to deliver a mighty powerful kick in the nuts to Donald J. Trump.

Trump has the inner Nazi vote, Clinton has the female vote. I guess it all depends which one is more enthusiastic about actually going out and voting.
The ground game for Clinton IA and FL has been amazing.

You are right. If her folks get the vote out, Trump loses badly.

Still . . . tinydancer could appear and kidnap Hillary.

This election is surreal.

The nuns at the convent are voting for Hillary, I have been told.

That is bizarre.

My list was Walker, then Jindal, then Cruz.

Still not sure if I am going to hold my nose and vote Trump or not. I am sure as hell not telling people who I vote for, some of my extended progressive idiot friends would probably disown me, and while I don't care, it would be hard on my wife.

It's kind of sad I am in that position.

I heard a pollster (or analyst) talking about this the other day... they're calling it the "shy Trump vote" and he figures it may be as much as 5-8%.

I'm still undecided. I never in a bazillion years thought I would be an undecided voter this late in any presidential race. I've literally made fun of people like that in the past. How can you be undecided when the choices are so clearly opposite? Yet.... here I find myself and I don't know that I will resolve it before I go into the booth.

I'm leaning towards Trump and I definitely won't be voting for Hillary. But the whole Alt-right thing has me hesitating. I totally do not want to associate my name with that bunch regardless of the consequences. They don't represent me and I sure as hell don't support them. As bad as a Hillary presidency would be, I am concerned that giving them a political victory might be worse.

Still not sure if I am going to hold my nose and vote Trump or not. I am sure as hell not telling people who I vote for, some of my extended progressive idiot friends would probably disown me, and while I don't care, it would be hard on my wife.

I heard a pollster (or analyst) talking about this the other day... they're calling it the "shy Trump vote" and he figures it may be as much as 5-8%.

I'm still undecided. I never in a bazillion years thought I would be an undecided voter this late in any presidential race. I've literally made fun of people like that in the past. How can you be undecided when the choices are so clearly opposite? Yet.... here I find myself and I don't know that I will resolve it before I go into the booth.

I'm leaning towards Trump and I definitely won't be voting for Hillary. But the whole Alt-right thing has me hesitating. I totally do not want to associate my name with that bunch regardless of the consequences. They don't represent me and I sure as hell don't support them. As bad as a Hillary presidency would be, I am concerned that giving them a political victory might be worse.
Vote your conscience, and ignore all of us here. Other than me.

We haven't had a poll lately so let's see what ya think.
My candidate of choice lost a long time ago, in the primaries.

Now I'm just in a hurry to see this election be over and done with so I can see just how badly America is fucked.

At this point, the campaign has become one long grudge rape. The end can't come soon enough.
Who did you like? I was rooting for Walker

You are in whatever position you accept, let that sink in.

That is bizarre.

I think that is maybe the most fascinating aspect of this election. Trump seems to have totally secured the evangelical vote. With all his dalliances and questionable morals, the religious right are firmly in his corner and some of his most ardent supporters. Maybe it's all about the abortion issue? I don't know. It's just a very intriguing dynamic to me.

Don't fall for the establishment propaganda. Vote your conscious and to hell with what others think. I've been called a leftie, a CONservative and many other asinine names on this site. Bottom line is your vote is essentially a vote to support what you believe not how someone else construes it

That is bizarre.

I think that is maybe the most fascinating aspect of this election. Trump seems to have totally secured the evangelical vote. With all his dalliances and questionable morals, the religious right are firmly in his corner and some of his most ardent supporters. Maybe it's all about the abortion issue? I don't know. It's just a very intriguing dynamic to me.

While I suspect that such things should be considered....it seems honesty is what most should be concerned about.

And with both these losers....we get nothing.

While I suspect that such things should be considered....it seems honesty is what most should be concerned about.

And with both these losers....we get nothing.

Well, I think Trump is far more honest than Hillary. He is willing to say what he thinks regardless of political correctness. Just the fact that he doesn't have a political history makes him more honest than most politicians. That said, Trump isn't immune to lying. He could totally be blowing smoke up our asses with everything he has said. Just because he's not a politician doesn't mean he can't lie. But I think a lot of his supporters believe that.

I can understand the third party voter better this time than any before, still... this is a binary election. Johnson will be lucky to get 5% and Stein will be lucky to break 2%. McMullin could possibly win Utah and throw the whole election to Congress. Nothing is gained by a third party vote but I can certainly understand the sentiments behind it. These must be the worst two candidates in American political history.

Vote your conscience, and ignore all of us here. Other than me.

LOL... Well thanks Ted Cruz, but what about when your conscience is pulling you in two different directions? :dunno:
Pray is all I can say and then go with your gut.

Well, one thing is, I live in Alabama and Alabama is going to go heavy Trump. So it really doesn't matter much. It's more of a principle thing for me. I may do a write-in for president and vote for Republicans in the down ballot races. If I lived in a battleground state this would be a much bigger dilemma for me.

My candidate didn't get nominated. And he wasn't Bernie, although right now I'd vote for him over either of these other two. LOL
Bernie Sanders would be more disastrous and more incompetent than Obama.
mebbe so, paleface, but far less damaging that HRC or DJT
Donnie scares the hell outta me with the thought of commander and chief. Obama's an egotistical disaster as was his predecessor. Both thought they knew more than the generals. Anyone paying attention could have predicted what would happen unless we kept special operations, the CIA and enough troops to guard their outpost, in Iraq. ISIS is the Iraqi Sunni and former Saddam secret police.

Hillary is about the closest the dems can come to the old Scoop Jackson wing.

Well, with Hillary as President, all Americans will get is a woman who has been involved in corruption,bribery,destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice and probably much more things worse than those mentioned. But then who is counting anymore. Trump is giving everyone a heads up on the rigged system, and from most of the fools here, they would still prefer Hillary as President. It is no wonder America is in the mess it is in. Too many stupid brainless fools allowed to keep voting. Soros owns voting machines that are already pre-programmed to make Hillary look like the winner. As Trump has already told you, the election system is rigged folks, wake the hell up, sheeple.

Forum List

Back