Are you confident your candidate of choice is going to win?

Are you confident in your candidate of choice being victorious?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
We haven't had a poll lately so let's see what ya think.
My candidate of choice lost a long time ago, in the primaries.

Now I'm just in a hurry to see this election be over and done with so I can see just how badly America is fucked.

At this point, the campaign has become one long grudge rape, with the American people on the receiving end. We all have to go to a special place in our minds until it is over. Then we'll all take a really, really long shame shower and cry.

• Banned

Now I'm just in a hurry to see this election be over and done with so I can see just how badly America is fucked.

At this point, the campaign has become one long grudge rape. The end can't come soon enough.
Who did you like? I was rooting for Walker

At this point, the campaign has become one long grudge rape. The end can't come soon enough.

My list was Walker, then Jindal, then Cruz.

Still not sure if I am going to hold my nose and vote Trump or not. I am sure as hell not telling people who I vote for, some of my extended progressive idiot friends would probably disown me, and while I don't care, it would be hard on my wife.

It's kind of sad I am in that position.

Still not sure if I am going to hold my nose and vote Trump or not. I am sure as hell not telling people who I vote for, some of my extended progressive idiot friends would probably disown me, and while I don't care, it would be hard on my wife.

My dream ticket was Kasich/Rubio. They would have wiped the floor with Clinton. She'd be nothing but a quivering stump nailed to the wall.

"We refer to her as Art these days."

My dream ticket was Kasich/Rubio. They would have wiped the floor with Clinton. She'd be nothing but a quivering stump nailed to the wall we call Art.

Maybe, but who knows what dirt they would have dug up on both of them. To me that ticket is just more of the same.

Maybe, but who knows what dirt they would have dug up on both of them.
The really sickening part of this campaign is that what "dirt" was dug up on Kasich and Rubio was done by Republicans.

Reagan is rolling in his grave.

Whatever "dirt" on Kasich and Rubio there is, is a speck next to the mountain of shit that is Clinton.

Now we have to choose between TWO mountains of shit, and I refuse to do so. Fuck them both.

My ideal candidate did not win the primaries, but I am now and Anti Hillary supporter (defined as Trump supporter). Have no idea how it will turn out.

Know one thing, if Hillary wins and is still under investigation, it will be the rockiest and most unfocused administration ever.

Maybe, but who knows what dirt they would have dug up on both of them.
The really sickening part of this campaign is that what "dirt" was dug up on Kasich and Rubio was done by Republicans.

Reagan is rolling in his grave.

Whatever "dirt" on Kasich and Rubio there is, is a speck next to the mountain of shit that is Clinton.

Plus the "X is Hilter!" thing would probably have stuck to them less than it is to Trump, and even with Trump its not really sticking that much.

Dems have cried Wolf for too many election cycles, its impact is lessening.

Anyone who is confident at this point is an idiot.

The numbers and short length of time says it is HRC, despite the scandal.

But, the way this thing is going, she and Donald could be eaten by gigantic golden swans in the next ten minutes.

My ideal candidate did not win the primaries, but I am now and Anti Hillary supporter (defined as Trump supporter). Have no idea how it will turn out.

Know one thing, if Hillary wins and is still under investigation, it will be the rockiest and most unfocused administration ever.

Actually I think they would double down and try to push as much progressive crap as they could.

Think of it, even with all the shit that has come out, they would have STILL won....

They will think they are bulletproof.

But, the way this thing is going, she and Donald could be eaten by gigantic golden swans in the next ten minutes.
Trump would be better served by a low voter turnout. He has more enthusiastic supporters.

It will all come down to how well the Democrats do in getting out the vote.

I predicted years ago this election might be the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since 1924.

I am not as confident in that prediction as I was before. There could be as much enthusiasm for the first female president as there was for the first black president, maybe more.

I think we may see the biggest gender gap in history. Women voters are going to deliver a mighty powerful kick in the nuts to Donald J. Trump.

Trump has the inner Nazi vote, Clinton has the female vote. I guess it all depends which one is more enthusiastic about actually going out and voting.

If HRC is beaten it will be due to a few things

1. Trump supporters not being truthful in polling
2. "NeverTrumpers" who will still hit the Trump Button in the privacy of the voting booth while still claiming "it wasn't me!"
3. Polling algorithims not being tuned to the current political climate.
4. Trump taking even 20% of the black vote, and around 45% of the women vote.

LOL, you say anyone who is confident is an idiot and then give your conclusion that Hillary will win! LOL

Trump would be better served by a low voter turnout. He has more enthusiastic supporters.

It will all come down to how well the Democrats do in getting out the vote.

I predicted years ago this election might be the lowest voter turnout in a presidential election since 1924.

I am not as confident in that prediction as I was before. There could be as much enthusiasm for the first female president as there was for the first black president, maybe more.

I think we may see the biggest gender gap in history. Women voters are going to deliver a mighty powerful kick in the nuts to Donald J. Trump.

Trump has the inner Nazi vote, Clinton has the female vote. I guess it all depends which one is more enthusiastic about actually going out and voting.

The difference is the black vote is far more monolithic than the woman vote. You forget Trump still polls in the 40% overall with women, and is in a near time with married white women.

Actually I think they would double down and try to push as much progressive crap as they could.

Think of it, even with all the shit that has come out, they would have STILL won....

They will think they are bulletproof.
Well, see, that is exactly why I don't vote for the "lesser of two evils". Because when you vote for someone, you are telling them to keep doing what they are doing. And I REFUSE to tell evil people, lesser or otherwise, to keep doing what they are doing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back