How Many FBI Agents Involved in the Investigations Will Testify at Her Impeachment Trial?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'm hearing over a hundred FBI agents have been involved with the email security violations and the pay to play Clinton Foundation scam.
Trial will be going well into 2017, maybe caring over into 2018.

I'm hearing over a hundred FBI agents have been involved with the email security violations and the pay to play Clinton Foundation scam.

Oh you're hearing are ya?

How many terrorists will get by because the FBI is wasting their time and resources on Hillary?

How many terrorists will get by because the FBI is wasting their time and resources on Hillary?
Clinton is a terrorist. They got her. Stop supporting criminal terrorists.

prisonmike believes she will win. I am not so sure. But that's because I am a thinking man.

When the impeachment fails I winder how soon calls to try again will start. Maybe they'll try to impeach her like 15 times.
Putin's plan. Even if Hillary wins she is a quadriplegic incapable of governing as necessary allowing Putin to do what Putin wants to do.
You goof ball. Putin will not, and has not, done as he wants to do. He will stay caged in Russia. And those who have tried here to help him are facing FBI investigations already underway.

When the impeachment fails I winder how soon calls to try again will start. Maybe they'll try to impeach her like 15 times.
Putin's plan. Even if Hillary wins she is a quadriplegic incapable of governing as necessary allowing Putin to do what Putin wants to do.
:cuckoo:
Yeah, Presidents under impeachment trials and are forced to resign get so much done.

Nobody likes Hillary. Dems will vote for impeachment because they will still control the WH.

:cuckoo:
Yeah, Presidents under impeachment trials and are forced to resign get so much done.

Nobody likes Hillary. Dems will vote for impeachment because they will still control the WH.
As long as we get the 3 SC justices, Hillary can spend the rest of her Presidency playing golf with Obama for all I care

Forum List

Back