Are you born gay?

False...

This is a myth which the queer culture is desperate to propogate...

African hetero's were not the most widely infected segment of the African population. African queers were the most widely infected segment of the African population to be infected.

Of course what one needs to understand is that in Africa a hetero is a bit less distinct from an African Homosexual than their western counterpart; in that the African hetero is BIG into promiscuous anal sex; which is compounded quite a bit when one considers the African cultural proclivity towards rape. Beyond that African's also are prone to bi-sexuality; where African men may think little of engaging in anal sex with an effiminate male... again they often prefer anal sex to vaginal sex in the first place and do not consider anal sex with an effiminate male to be any different; they also do not consider themselves to be 'homosexual' if they are not effiminate... so the translation is not linear. Heterosexual African's that did or do not enage in intercourse with those who have practiced homosexual intercourse or shared IV needles with those that do... have no need to fear contracting AIDS... the problem in Africa is that the population is so rife with the disease now that it is difficult is not impossible to find someone that can reasonably be believed to not have had sexual contact with an infected individual.

But hey... that's what accepting bi-sexuality will do for ya. Perhaps when Nature has rid the planet of these substandard genes, those who are left behind will not be so quick to accept asinine rationalizations.
and you were saying!http://www.mfc.org/SOS/AIDS Epidemic/The African heterosexual AIDS myth.pdf

Wow talk about the pot calling the kettle black. A-fucking-amazing :cuckoo:

Glock, you make an art out of twisting people's words and creating diversions from the topic at hand. Too bad you don't put that effort into trying to prove your arguments. I guess maybe you tried but realized they were worthless. And now, too petty and bitter to admit you've been wrong, you resort to trying to wear people down with your whiney, adolescent antics.

Anything for attention, eh?

Glock, you make an art out of twisting people's words and creating diversions from the topic at hand. Too bad you don't put that effort into trying to prove your arguments. I guess maybe you tried but realized they were worthless. And now, too petty and bitter to admit you've been wrong, you resort to trying to wear people down with your whiney, adolescent antics.

You realize you are enabling his public discussion of his obsession with gay men, right?

I hope he and the Bass are never in the same room together. No way they'd be able to stick to their choice of being straight.

:lol:

Wow I have to say honestly that I haven't dealt with such an hypocritical idiot as you in quite a while. You and a few others here have cut the board IQ in half.

You realize you are enabling his public discussion of his obsession with gay men, right?

I hope he and the Bass are never in the same room together. No way they'd be able to stick to their choice of being straight.

:lol:

That choice is something they must struggle with every day.

oops- I thought you claimed gay was not a choice? As you struggle to contain your hate the truth comes out. :D
I made no claim.

I see on another thread you are claiming to be a conservative. This thread proves you wrong.

You are just an asshole. And a pretty stupid one at that.

I am offended for the gays that you claim to support, yet constantly deride your opponents as having this affliction. :eusa_whistle:

What affliction? You are getting tangled in your own gobbledygook. Are you referring to the affliction of thinking homosexuality is an affliction?

editec said:
In Africa, where it first developed, it's mostly affecting heterosexuals.

Here in the USA is IS mostly a disease found predominantly in the homosexual community.

Except for those thousands of people who got it from blood transfusions, and from intervenous drug injecting, of course.

PI said:
False...

This is a myth which the queer culture is desperate to propogate...

African hetero's were not the most widely infected segment of the African population. African queers were the most widely infected segment of the African population to be infected.

Of course what one needs to understand is that in Africa a hetero is a bit less distinct from an African Homosexual than their western counterpart; in that the African hetero is BIG into promiscuous anal sex; which is compounded quite a bit when one considers the African cultural proclivity towards rape. Beyond that African's also are prone to bi-sexuality; where African men may think little of engaging in anal sex with an effiminate male... again they often prefer anal sex to vaginal sex in the first place and do not consider anal sex with an effiminate male to be any different; they also do not consider themselves to be 'homosexual' if they are not effiminate... so the translation is not linear. Heterosexual African's that did or do not enage in intercourse with those who have practiced homosexual intercourse or shared IV needles with those that do... have no need to fear contracting AIDS... the problem in Africa is that the population is so rife with the disease now that it is difficult is not impossible to find someone that can reasonably be believed to not have had sexual contact with an infected individual.

But hey... that's what accepting bi-sexuality will do for ya. Perhaps when Nature has rid the planet of these substandard genes, those who are left behind will not be so quick to accept asinine rationalizations.

The bigots will just revise their propaganda to put the blame of AIDS on blacks. They'll say it shows God considers blacks to be of an inferior race, or some such idiocy.

No sooner said than poof!! One of you whackos proves my theory.

Of course no one has proven your theory... Your 'theory' was that your opposition would lay the blame on Blacks... I merely stated the incontestable facts relevant to the sexual practices and mores of the African culture.

Now that Africans happen to be black as a general, but not exclusive rule is irrelevant. The fact is that their sexual practices tend towards a rationalization accepting of homosexual sex and that has realized their fate with regards to AIDS.

And where a culture accepts homosexual sex, it sets itself up to be highly subject to the contraction of AIDs and that sis, is a simple fact of nature. When you add to that, that Nature tends to kill off those cultures that accept homosexuality, well it's readily observable that in so doing those cultures engage in what can only be considered cultural suicide.

It's what idiots do...

Forum List

Back