Are you a racist

If you listen to negro street thug rapper 'music' in which the word ****** is habitually used are you a racist?
If you inadvertently hear someone use the 'word' and don't attack the speaker immediately are you a racist?
According to the Jew hating assholes at the NYT you are.

Racism is either a frivolous charge, a juvenile invective, aimed at any you don’t like, or an actual crime that involves injuring someone…not just their feelings.

If you function as the Nazis and Bolsheviks did, any thought crime must be punished. If you are an American, you allow a difference of opinion: it is our birthright under the first amendment.

You're right it isn't against the law to be a racist.

Nor is claiming such a valid excuse for failure.

Another significant characteristic that holds blacks back is not honoring those who have succeeded....the 'acting white,' 'Uncle Tom,' thing.

John McWorter has written about it as well.
As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

Clarence Page of the Chicago Trib say this on one of the Sunday shows, how blacks will pull down one who succeeds.

"Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a phrase that describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise"
Crab mentality - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you listen to negro street thug rapper 'music' in which the word ****** is habitually used are you a racist?
If you inadvertently hear someone use the 'word' and don't attack the speaker immediately are you a racist?

Racism is either a frivolous charge, a juvenile invective, aimed at any you don’t like, or an actual crime that involves injuring someone…not just their feelings.

If you function as the Nazis and Bolsheviks did, any thought crime must be punished. If you are an American, you allow a difference of opinion: it is our birthright under the first amendment.

Another significant characteristic that holds blacks back is not honoring those who have succeeded....the 'acting white,' 'Uncle Tom,' thing.

As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

Clarence Page of the Chicago Trib say this on one of the Sunday shows, how blacks will pull down one who succeeds.

"Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a phrase that describes a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you." The metaphor refers to a pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead, they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise"

You need some new material. I have never heard black folks attack a black person who is smart as acting "white". How many black folks have you ever heard say that to another black person? When black folks accuse another black person of acting "white" it is someone black who doesn't want to associate with other black folks. We don't have to worry about it though, because white folks like you quickly show them who they are.

I'm a racist sometime. I think everyone is. But the weirdest kind of racism that exists today are Whites who are racist against Whites. So bizarre.

As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

You need some new material. I have never heard black folks attack a black person who is smart as acting "white". How many black folks have you ever heard say that to another black person? When black folks accuse another black person of acting "white" it is someone black who doesn't want to associate with other black folks. We don't have to worry about it though, because white folks like you quickly show them who they are.

" I have never heard black folks attack a black person who is smart as acting "white".

I'm not responsible for either your ignorance nor your lying.

I just gave you two books by blacks who said that, and Clarence Page is black, as well.

And here is the Smithsonian warning blacks not to 'act white.'

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

I'm not white, and my folks taught me to be all of those characteristics.

Last edited:

You should wake up...

This is bringing back some fond memories of that old friend.
At one point I was restoring a small cottage in a seaside town. Replacing the twisted old (siding) shingles with new white (gasp!) cedar. It's a bit of an art. That old friend wanted to learn how to do it so he came by one morning to see it done. Wore a heavily starched white shirt and a new pair of jeans with a sewn-in crease. Oh he was so vain! I think there was a song written about him....

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.01.01 AM.png

Next door neighbor was an uber-racist woman of middle years. She stood at the fence and glowered. I introduced her to my friend Charles _____________. She was turning red and there were flecks of foam at the corners of her month. Then Charles (he hated "Charlie") put on his best deep-south sharecropper accent and said: "Yes, mam....me and my wives an' our ten little chillin's". That's when she ran into the house locked the doors and pulled down the shades.

Pity she didn't get to see our high-five!

Racism is so watered down in it's accusations, that it isn't really about race anymore.
It has been demoted to simply something you call someone who doesn't follow the accepted narrative.
You voted for Trump - yeah... racist
You are a white conservative male... oh... hell yeah... racist.
You didn't fall for the Obama mask.... for sure racist.
You don't live in a coastal city... yep... racist (Chicago exempted)
You are concerned about crime.... racist
You don't support ANTIFA.... racist
You think Biden is too fucking old... racist
You think AOC is a bit whacked... racist
You read Trump's speech (unedited) before the Washington riot - and don't see anything that resembles incitement.... racist.

This can go on all day.
Basically, if you are any white person who doesn't virtue signal and parrot whatever CNN/NYT is peddling as the God's truth.... you are a racist.

As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

Have you been living under a rock?

As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

Have you been living under a rock?
Yep: "Uncle Tom" "white with Black skin".......etc etc.......can get quite nasty.

Greg

As does Joseph Phillips

1606685877017.png

" I have never heard black folks attack a black person who is smart as acting "white".

I'm not responsible for either your ignorance nor your lying.

I just gave you two books by blacks who said that, and Clarence Page is black, as well.

And here is the Smithsonian warning blacks not to 'act white.'

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

I'm not white, and my folks taught me to be all of those characteristics.

You didn't answer may question. I don't need to read a book, I am a black man in America I live it everyday.

Forum List

Back