Are you a racist

If you listen to negro street thug rapper 'music' in which the word ****** is habitually used are you a racist?
If you inadvertently hear someone use the 'word' and don't attack the speaker immediately are you a racist?
According to the Jew hating assholes at the NYT you are.
I don’t get along with most blacks on any level .
In fact , just seeing them at my store causes me stress and anxiety

Last edited:
If you listen to negro street thug rapper 'music' in which the word ****** is habitually used are you a racist?
If you inadvertently hear someone use the 'word' and don't attack the speaker immediately are you a racist?
how in the fuck could nigga's be racist, when every white mop with a pulse is being injected with dark meat? I mean it was niggas at the Trump riot with white bitches......News Flash, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY LOVES WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS MORE THAN BLACK PEOPLE.

HERE'S A LITTLE SIDE NOTE; A MAJORITY OF THOSE RACIST WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT SHOWED UP TO MURDER 1/6 ALL HAD TARGETED PROPAGANDIC SIGNS AND T-SHIRTS THAT ATTACKED JEWS. RARELY UPON RARELY DO YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER SEE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN ANYTHING THAT IS DEROGATORY AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS JEWS, ALWAYS JEWS....WHO I HAVE NO DOUBT WERE AMONG THE HATERS THAT DAY ALONG SIDE WITH THEM. I WONDER WHY THEY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ATTACK IN PUBLIC NIGGA'S OR SHOUT RACIST ****** SLURS...ITS ALWAYS JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US, NEVER HOSE OR TYRONE......UHMMMM, I WONDER WHY?????

HERE'S A LITTLE SIDE NOTE; A MAJORITY OF THOSE RACIST WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT SHOWED UP TO MURDER 1/6 ALL HAD TARGETED PROPAGANDIC SIGNS AND T-SHIRTS THAT ATTACKED JEWS. RARELY UPON RARELY DO YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER SEE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN ANYTHING THAT IS DEROGATORY AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, ITS ALWAYS JEWS, ALWAYS JEWS....WHO I HAVE NO DOUBT WERE AMONG THE HATERS THAT DAY ALONG SIDE WITH THEM. I WONDER WHY THEY NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ATTACK IN PUBLIC NIGGA'S OR SHOUT RACIST ****** SLURS...ITS ALWAYS JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US, NEVER HOSE OR TYRONE......UHMMMM, I WONDER WHY?????
COULD IT BE THEY'RE COWARDS?

you're treading a fine line here Shaniqua. If you were white you'd get labeled a nazi yourself for even asking that question.

you're treading a fine line here Shaniqua. If you were white you'd get labeled a nazi yourself for even asking that question.
I'm a equal opportunity hater....I don't give a fuck what color you are, if your ignorant, stupid and clueless about what's going on in this country....I hate you!! Feel better?

So if I see/hear a black rapper say ****** I need to assault them to prove I'm not a racist?

I kinda like the idea
Dude, rappers??? Have you heard them rap lately.....all they rap about is getting into some white bitches panties and creamin on her face...you need to get out more.

I don’t get along with most blacks on any level .
In fact , just seeing them at more store causes me stress and anxiety
There are two type of blacks, you got your negra's and then you got your Wayne Brady's.....pick your poison, but stop cloaking all blacks as the same. I got white friends, Asians, latino's and blacks....I judge them by thier votes, yes and their characters...in that order...

Dilligaf??

I think I'm racist against Ottomans....Balkan heritage. can't stand DemoKKKrats of ANY colour...does that count???

Greg

I don't think about it.

I was taught equality regardless of race, color, or creed.

Today's definition of a racist is nothing I care to even think about.

Forum List

Back