Rachel Dolezal Can't get a Job.

Well, according to the Prog Cult Doctrine, biology doesn't exist and one is whatever one chooses. If men can decide they are women, it's perfectly consistent that Rachel can choose to be black.

Would you hire her? I wouldn't.

Let's be kind.

Obviously, she has brain health concerns.

We are all pathetic human beings.

I hope that someone will give her a job.

He only hires blacks based on skin color. He doesn't know what to do with that thing.

He appointed a man who thinks he's a woman. Surely, there is room for a white person who thinks she's black. Doesn't that check another box off the diversity list?

What about Shaun King? Does he suffer from the same psychosis as her? Or is he actually black?

For the last year plus thanks to covid and shutdowns there are a lot of people that can't get a job as for the rerst of those years the fact she seems like a bit of a nutjb to put it kindly might have something to do with it.

Would you hire her? I wouldn't.

Yeah, she wakes up today identifying with a "worker" and tomorrow she identifies with a disabled worker and you end up supporting her useless confused ass for the rest of her miserable life. I'm glad she got the F out of WA and went to ID--I don't think ID will put up with her shit anymore than the potential employers did.

Forum List

Back