Zone1 Are White Actors and Actresses Not Allowed to Act Anymore?

Another thing done by winkydickless. He accuses others of paid trolls. Of course, he has no evidence. His lies are of no concern to him. He’s such a retard, he imagines that his baseless claims are persuasive.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I agree. I also am considering sending an email to Don Jr. with his unsubstantiated allegation that Don Jr does coke and that the grocery man has proof. I would love to watch the slander trial. I bet there wouldn't be much of Winnie's claimed millions left. LMAO.

I agree. I also am considering sending an email to Don Jr. with his unsubstantiated allegation that Don Jr does coke and that the grocery man has proof. I would love to watch the slander trial. I bet there wouldn't be much of Winnie's claimed millions left. LMAO.
Hey. Be respectful. I have it on useless “authority” that Winkydickless “owns” you. Or me. Or somebody.

Just posting this to lighten da mood. :D (Back in the days where all things Disney were completely innocent and family friendly. I mean no matter what's going on with Disney today, how can anybody not love this song?)

Jodi has such a beautiful voice too. :)

Just posting this to lighten da mood. :D (Back in the days where all things Disney were completely innocent and family friendly. I mean no matter what's going on with Disney today, how can anybody not love this song?)

I am a fan of Eyore.

In the new offering, is Sebastian still played by a lobster? How about Ursula, is she an octopus? Those bastards!

Hans Christian Andersen, who wrote "The Little Mermaid", was Danish and lived from 1805 to 1875. I'm betting that all the mermaids in Denmark in the seventeenth century were blonde and blue eyed.

But hey, historic perspective is not important any more, right?

Hans Christian Andersen, who wrote "The Little Mermaid", was Danish and lived from 1805 to 1875. I'm betting that all the mermaids in Denmark in the seventeenth century were blonde and blue eyed.

Except for the mermaids from Africa and Jamaica.

In the new offering, is Sebastian still played by a lobster?

Umm,.. Sebastian is a crab not a lobster. Duh!!! :rolleyes: (JK :p He is though lol XD)

Yeah originally the mermaid had her tongue cut out and was turned to seafoam.

I don't think he probably ever described her physically. TBH, the statue in Copenhagen doesn't bear much resemblance to blond hair and blue eyes either. Matter of fact, it is kind of a darker gray color.
Bronze skin with a green patina, bronze eyes with a green patina, bronze hair with a green patina, bronze tail with a green patina. Yeah,

It all economics. Not politics. It is done because that is what they think will meet the market demand. If people like it, it will sell, if not it will flop.

You have people insulting and verbally attacking their customers. That is not doing what "they think will meet market demand".

Your defense of it, makes no sense. And ignores my points.

Does that bear any semblance to the Disney cartoon? That is my point for the direction your OP went.
I prefer lobster over crab.

But I have to go on record to protest the song “kiss the girl” in the Disney movie, “The Little Mermaid.” Fucking Disney wasn’t very woke.

Bronze skin with a green patina, bronze eyes with a green patina, bronze hair with a green patina, bronze tail with a green patina. Yeah,
1659917559435.png

Having the story not be that dark for kids and changing somebody's appearance or two entirely different things.
Sorry, I disagree. Changing from the original in any shape or form is the same thing regardless of how you choose to justify it. That is the gist of what you have been posting regarding this AND Little Orphan Annie.

But I have to go on record to protest the song “kiss the girl” in the Disney movie, “The Little Mermaid.” Fucking Disney wasn’t very woke.

Yeah, today they would probably call it sexual abuse since Eric wasn't asking permission before he was about to kiss Ariel. (Even though she needed him to in order to stay human of course but that doesn't matter to woke people just like the whole Snow White and Prince Charming thing. :rolleyes:)

I prefer lobster over crab.

I like lobster as well and prefer it over most crab, but I'll take a plate of King Crab legs over lobster almost any day.

Forum List

Back