Are we turning a corner? We will see.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I am not ashamed to say that I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I did not vote for him because of what he was, but for what he was not. He was not a Washington insider with connections to other Washington insiders. He was not part of the greedy underground cabal selling the country out to globalist intellectuals. He had no letters beside his name identifying him as an educated expert, No PhD, no Masters’ degree. Yes, he was wealthy, but if he were not, he would have gone nowhere. No one gave Trump a chance at first, but Washington had become so corrupt that it controlled the media and that is never a good thing for a democracy. It is an exceptionally good thing for totalitarian oppression.

There is a collective wisdom among the American people that recognizes intellectual evil. It is the very thing our country’s founders warned us about when the American republic was established. Trump did not go to law school like many in Congress. He did not make his money by elevating himself to get control of the system, passing laws to funnel wealth into the government. Trump had nothing to do with the Great Society or the War on Poverty. When you see millions of young women in America saddled with several children all with different fathers in jail or prison, that was not Trump, that was Washington.

The US Congress and Senate are replete with creeps and crooks. That includes both major political parties. The country’s founders knew this would happen, so they made it clear that the people must act to control the government by voting to keep it small. When the people voted in 2016 to put Trump in office it was a repudiation of Washington and its corruption. Many people were benefitting from the suffering of average working people in the US, especially educators and bureaucrats that drain government coffers. Trump’s election sent shock waves through Washington parasites and on day one of his presidency they vowed to protect their bloodsucking privileges by any means necessary.

Washington swung into action quickly by using its intelligence agencies to go after Trump just as was done in the former Soviet Union. Propaganda is a powerful tool and Washington learned its lesson from the Soviets and Nazis well. So, a lot of people were propagandized to hate Trump, not just disagree with him. But Washington went a step further. It used a pandemic to manipulate vote counting with boxes and suitcases full of phony mail-in votes in closely contested areas to guarantee the outcome. The propaganda of hatred smoothed the edges of what people saw with their own eyes and the absurd result of Joe Biden’s fractured speaking prowess getting more votes than any politician in human history was pulled off.

Now the world is in a state of chaos, and we know why. The question is how many fools will admit it.

I'm really shocked they didn't assassinate him, like they did JFK.........and for the same reasons.
Technology would make that very difficult. Too many cell phones with cameras. Elon Musk is the one I worry about because he is interfering with the IQ lowering machinery of Twitter.

Last edited:
I am not ashamed to say that I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I did not vote for him because of what he was, but for what he was not. He was not a Washington insider with connections to other Washington insiders. He was not part of the greedy underground cabal selling the country out to globalist intellectuals. He had no letters beside his name identifying him as an educated expert, No PhD, no Masters’ degree. Yes, he was wealthy, but if he were not, he would have gone nowhere. No one gave Trump a chance at first, but Washington had become so corrupt that it controlled the media and that is never a good thing for a democracy. It is an exceptionally good thing for totalitarian oppression.

There is a collective wisdom among the American people that recognizes intellectual evil. It is the very thing our country’s founders warned us about when the American republic was established. Trump did not go to law school like many in Congress. He did not make his money by elevating himself to get control of the system, passing laws to funnel wealth into the government. Trump had nothing to do with the Great Society or the War on Poverty. When you see millions of young women in America saddled with several children all with different fathers in jail or prison, that was not Trump, that was Washington.

The US Congress and Senate are replete with creeps and crooks. That includes both major political parties. The country’s founders knew this would happen, so they made it clear that the people must act to control the government by voting to keep it small. When the people voted in 2016 to put Trump in office it was a repudiation of Washington and its corruption. Many people were benefitting from the suffering of average working people in the US, especially educators and bureaucrats that drain government coffers. Trump’s election sent shock waves through Washington parasites and on day one of his presidency they vowed to protect their bloodsucking privileges by any means necessary.

Washington swung into action quickly by using its intelligence agencies to go after Trump just as was done in the former Soviet Union. Propaganda is a powerful tool and Washington learned its lesson from the Soviets and Nazis well. So, a lot of people were propagandized to hate Trump, not just disagree with him. But Washington went a step further. It used a pandemic to manipulate vote counting with boxes and suitcases full of phony mail-in votes in closely contested areas to guarantee the outcome. The propaganda of hatred smoothed the edges of what people saw with their own eyes and the absurd result of Joe Biden’s fractured speaking prowess getting more votes than any politician in human history was pulled off.

Now the world is in a state of chaos, and we know why. The question is how many fools will admit it.
methinks many would agree with your sentiments here Ray

~S~

I'm really shocked they didn't assassinate him, like they did JFK.........and for the same reasons.
JFK was really trying to stop the MIC and the Deep State. Trump only talked about it.

Trump wasn’t smart enough to recognize they were out to get him. He is so dumb he put people in his cabinet who undermined him.

Last edited:
JFK was really trying to stop the MIC and the Deep State. Trump only talked about it.

Trump wasn’t smart enough to recognize they were to get him. He is so dumb he put people in his cabinet who undermined him.
My guess is that won't happen next time.

Well you got what others didn't deserve... Chaos.

Yep, Trump's BFF started a war in Ukraine. One that your boy thought was "genius", but he would know, because he is an admitted "stable genius".

Thank you Joe Biden for temporarily staving off a fascist oligarchy.
Maybe Hunter started us all down the road by funding biolabs in Ukraine. I guess the fake Burisma job wasn't enough for the "Big Guy".
Joe's BFF is whoever changes his diaper last or brings him ice cream. And nobody would mistake him for either stable or a genius. He was stupid even before late stage dementia made his brain like swiss cheese

Trump wasn’t smart enough to recognize they were to get him. He is so dumb he put people in his cabinet who undermined him.
He understood it. He knew who to talk to for what would happen. He had to walk a tightrope. And had to take on swamp creatures to a degree. They would have destroyed him otherwise. The daily press briefings was like a shark fest. Attacks with near every so called reporter. The media and entertainers and programming were judges, juries and executioners to Trump and his voters. This was the proof we lost our country.

You meant to put this in satire right?

Trump is the epitome of greed, globalist, dollar worship, etc... All of the things you said you voted against.

He understood it. He knew who to talk to for what would happen. He had to walk a tightrope. And had to take on swamp creatures to a degree. They would have destroyed him otherwise. The daily press briefings was like a shark fest. Attacks with near every so called reporter. The media and entertainers and programming were judges, juries and executioners to Trump and his voters. This was the proof we lost our country.
Excuses. He had a bunch of swamp creatures and neocons in his administration APPOINTED by him. He’s so dumb he planned to keep Comey, yet he was told Comey was working for Hillary pushing Russiagate.

Given the job these so called professional politicians have done over the past 20 years Trump was a huge improvement.
It is nearly impossible to make some understand that Putin would never have moved on Ukraine if Trump remained in office. Trump would have worked out some kind of deal probably giving Russia lucrative oil deals. Putin knew Trump was a deal maker and both leaders would have walked away with respect.

When they installed Biden, Putin knew he had to move and now nuclear war is on the table.

It is nearly impossible to make some understand that Putin would never have moved on Ukraine if Trump remained in office. Trump would have worked out some kind of deal probably giving Russia lucrative oil deals. Putin knew Trump was a deal maker and both leaders would have walked away with respect.

When they installed Biden, Putin knew he had to move and now nuclear war is on the table.
When Biden cut and ran from Afghanistan like a coward that was an open invitation for Russia to invade Ukraine and thumb Biden in the eye.

Donald Trump was a Democrat donor who saw weakness in the Republican Party. Bashed Bush and Cheney…… and the Left hates him.

The good news is the Left stopped their bullshit chants about Bush and Cheney being War Criminals.

I am not ashamed to say that I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I did not vote for him because of what he was, but for what he was not. He was not a Washington insider with connections to other Washington insiders.
So, when you need a doctor, you call a plumber.

Forum List

Back