Are we the people going to stand for this

You don't need planes, ships, tanks, bombs, troops or bullets ...
Send women and children and those folks will kill each other over them.

If you want to bring down a country, encourage it to destroy itself ... In the name of Humanity.

Last edited:
They need to be voted out
I agree but after watching what that crowd in DC did to remove the first outsider since the 1800s, I doubt it will change peacefully. If the Ds aren't re-elected, they'll start burning it all down before '24. Watch the hysteria grow, making excuses to use ANY means necessary to keep Trump from office again, voters be damned. It's coming. It will begin in earnest, the DAY he announces he's running again. I think we could actually see martial law and or a military coup if he wins.

President Trump tried to fix that immigration thing put a hold on some of it now look what Biden's done opened it up again
I think this good...
Every young punk in IT now making over 100K/year will be replaced by these Immigrants and Biden will lose the next election in a landslide.

I guess you'll have to see if Biden will instruct you. Lol
I'm still waiting on instructions. Oh shit, forgot to plug myself back into the collective!!

iu

I am in bed reading it…

Anyhoo, Biden, Democrats and Republicans should do something to help fox Mexico and Central America where they don’t want to come here, and no crashing the economy is not a good idea either…
Quick Fix birth control pills

Forum List

Back