Candidate Endorsed by Trump in AZ Vows to Finish Border Wall

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well, somebody needs to do it.

---Kari Lake Says She'll Finish Trump's Wall By Building On Federal Land If Elected ---

---Kari Lake Says She'll Finish Trump's Wall By Building On Federal Land If Elected ---

Any details on how she's going to do it? Course not.

But of course the gullible believe her.

How novel.

I support people coming by the millions and then getting citizenship since we refuse to address the reason they come.
See I find that very wrong. We need to stop with the idea that America has to be the big brother, the police force, the be all end all to the world. That is part of the reason we are drowning in debt, part of the reason we have young men who have lost their lives and some body parts. We need to take care of our own. We have veterans living on the street, unable to get proper medical. We have poor and homeless of our own. We do not need to import them. We need to be trying to find our own jobs not finding those from other countries jobs.
They need to change their own country. We did it with a two wars fought on our own soil.

part of the reason we have young men who have lost their lives and some body parts.
Republicans won't even support or help them. That's why there are 'wounded warriors organizations. Republicans hate our military when they're not using them as props.

Republicans won't even support or help them. That's why there are 'wounded warriors organizations. Republicans hate our military when they're not using them as props.
Give me a break with your partisan bull.come up with something real or leave it

Like most things, that is too simplistic of an answer. There are people coming from 150 different countries to our wide open border for a variety of reasons. Some of them are criminals escaping their history. Some are drug traffickers. Some are sex traffickers. A few are terrorists. Many are fleeing violence. And yes many are seeking a better life. But the bottom line is all of them are coming because they know they can circumvent our immigration laws and walk right in. Do you see a problem with that?

See I find that very wrong. We need to stop with the idea that America has to be the big brother, the police force, the be all end all to the world. That is part of the reason we are drowning in debt, part of the reason we have young men who have lost their lives and some body parts. We need to take care of our own. We have veterans living on the street, unable to get proper medical. We have poor and homeless of our own. We do not need to import them. We need to be trying to find our own jobs not finding those from other countries jobs.
They need to change their own country. We did it with a two wars fought on our own soil.

LOL.........don't tell me that, tell that to those who are hiring them. They can hire them cheaper than the veterans.

Like most things, that is too simplistic of an answer. There are people coming from 150 different countries to our wide open border for a variety of reasons. Some of them are criminals escaping their history. Some are drug traffickers. Some are sex traffickers. A few are terrorists. Many are fleeing violence. And yes many are seeking a better life. But the bottom line is all of them are coming because they know they can circumvent our immigration laws and walk right in. Do you see a problem with that?

If we end the jobs, far, far fewer come and it makes it far easier to address the rest.

Kinda like Joe promising he'd smash the virus.

Only thing Joe has smashed was his foot tripping over the damned dog.

I'm not here to defend Biden so your reply is worthless. One person saying something they can not do does not negate what the other said.

Isnt she the same dipshit that said she would add Trump to Mt Rushmore?

Forum List

Back