Are we on the verge of an actual confirmation of extraterrestrial intelligence?

Do you believe that we have been or are being visited by life from outside our planet?

• Yes

• No

• I am beginning to believe

• I've always believed

• There has to be a terrestrial explanation

• Beam me up Scotty!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well there certainly is a lot of UFO stuff breaking lately...I had no idea....if they show themselves right now they could come through the southern border and be instant Americans....

Ever thought we are the alien race put on this planet because we couldn’t behave and those visiting are just the Prison Guards making sure we never leave?

It is possible I tell ya!
That would make a great book....I wonder what I did to get sent here...there must be some mistake...

Ever thought we are the alien race put on this planet because we couldn’t behave and those visiting are just the Prison Guards making sure we never leave?

That would make a great book....I wonder what I did to get sent here...there must be some mistake...

Well when you review the History of Humanity you realize that we are one species that starts a war first before learning peace was the better option when it come to the unknown.

In our Solar System it is impossible for any Alien life with advance technology to stay hidden from us but from another Solar System it is possible and we might have been visited not because of resources but to be study and understand why the Alien Race shouldn’t allow primates like ourselves in Space..:

I know my opinion is truly wild and really dripping with that asshole type response... More than usual!!!

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

We are all extraterrestrial unless you believe that we were created by nothing in a pond full of nothing

5 million light years to a planet where life is possible ...
even if you make a "hole in space", the astronauts will instantly reach it, but 5 million years will pass on Earth. this is Einstein.
Does the lack of information about aliens for 5 million years mean that they do not exist?

Well when you review the History of Humanity you realize that we are one species that starts a war first before learning peace was the better option when it come to the unknown.

In our Solar System it is impossible for any Alien life with advance technology to stay hidden from us but from another Solar System it is possible and we might have been visited not because of resources but to be study and understand why the Alien Race shouldn’t allow primates like ourselves in Space..:

I know my opinion is truly wild and really dripping with that asshole type response... More than usual!!!
No...I like the thinking...like I said you have the makings of a great book or movie...better than what's being released these days in Si Fi that's for sure....you could go in a lot of different directions with that concept...

even if you make a "hole in space", the astronauts will instantly reach it, but 5 million years will pass on Earth. this is Einstein.
Does the lack of information about aliens for 5 million years mean that they do not exist?
No I suppose it doesn't...

One more time in English please

Believe it or not.....

A person with whom I attended school decades ago did some serious studies on this subject. He changed my perspective a little away form anticipation.

His position was that contact was not a question of "if" - rather of "when". And what might be humankind's responsibilities toward the visiting entities.
After lengthy discussions with Al over decades I could not but agree that his points were valid - no matter whether or not contact does happen.

The link above will direct you to some of his many writings on the subject on which I decline to elaborate.

Believe it or not.....

A person with whom I attended school decades ago did some serious studies on this subject. He changed my perspective a little away form anticipation.

His position was that contact was not a question of "if" - rather of "when". And what might be humankind's responsibilities toward the visiting entities.
After lengthy discussions with Al over decades I could not but agree that his points were valid - no matter whether or not contact does happen.

The link above will direct you to some of his many writings on the subject on which I decline to elaborate.
Aliens were here before us, or rather we have always been them

I'll wait until they write "Surrender Dorothy" in the sky.
Well ,I'm the Urban Spaceman Baby,I've got speed---I've got everything ya need---I'm the Urban Spaceman baby I can Fly--I'm a supersonic guy---(song from the 60's ,when EVERYONE was in Space). Hehe.

I haven't even been able to confirm the right half of this forum has any intelligence, how are we gonna do it with aliens?

Try moving beyond Dr. Seuss and you might have better luck. But be careful, your block's Party Puppeteer might yank a little hard on those strings....
Ummm... I hate to mention this, but it's your party who is obsessed by Dr. Seuss, not mine.

Forum List

Back