Are we on the verge of an actual confirmation of extraterrestrial intelligence?

Do you believe that we have been or are being visited by life from outside our planet?

• Yes

• No

• I am beginning to believe

• I've always believed

• There has to be a terrestrial explanation

• Beam me up Scotty!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw a UFO when I was standing on my property. It was a white round light, very bright, moving from NW to SE overhead. No noise, no marking lights (like with a copter or plane). It went overhead, turned orange and disappeared to the SE. Certainly unidentified but alien? I just don't know. Another time I caught a weird com trail....on my property:
View attachment 486500
Took this PIX on my IPhone. No editing or anything. Some folks say it's just a weird com trail from a jet. Sure looks strange though. It disappeared (degraded and faded away) seconds after I shot the PIX.
Looks like Alchemy Symbols??

1620015571869.png

I saw a UFO when I was standing on my property. It was a white round light, very bright, moving from NW to SE overhead. No noise, no marking lights (like with a copter or plane). It went overhead, turned orange and disappeared to the SE. Certainly unidentified but alien? I just don't know. Another time I caught a weird com trail....on my property:
View attachment 486500
Took this PIX on my IPhone. No editing or anything. Some folks say it's just a weird com trail from a jet. Sure looks strange though. It disappeared (degraded and faded away) seconds after I shot the PIX.

That is a crazy flick. Really strange.

Good job taking it.

That is a crazy flick. Really strange.

Good job taking it.
Just an accident really I was walking on my property, had my IPhone and shot it just before it disappeared. Many have told me it's a con trail from some kind of advanced black ops craft. Also have been told that the new ram jets make that kind of trail but, I've not seen an example and I looked all over the Internet.

What about it ?
The nonsense is in the official report, Huckleberry.
wtf do you know about it ?

I know that the government made a video of it falling down before it actually fell down. The only way 'they' could do that was if it was 'pulled'.

Proving conclusively that building 7 was wired. And of course it has to be wired on Sept. 11 because people would have seen all the wires if they did it sooner.

As possible now as ever, but nothing makes it more likely soon. I don't there is any earth-shaking evidence being hidden. You can't keep a secret this big. Plus, it's impossible that someone hasn't gotten decent evidence from an encounter if anyone has actually had one.

I know that the government made a video of it falling down before it actually fell down. The only way 'they' could do that was if it was 'pulled'.

Proving conclusively that building 7 was wired. And of course it has to be wired on Sept. 11 because people would have seen all the wires if they did it sooner.
Remote-activated military grade nano-thermite
can be sprayed on carpeting.

Remote-activated military grade nano-thermite
can be sprayed on carpeting.
That's a very good refinement of the basic theory of building 7 being 'pulled'!
Do you have anything to add on the reason(s) why the government had to pull the building?
We could assume for the sake of a discussion that the steel beams would have had to have melted, for that building to come down at 'free fall' speed. Thermite would serve as an explanation.

Do you have anything to add on the reason(s) why the government had to pull the building?
We could assume for the sake of a discussion that the steel beams would have had to have melted, for that building to come down at 'free fall' speed. Thermite would serve as an explanation.
All 3 towers were controlled demolitions -- it's fucking obvious to anyone with 2 eyes and above room temperature or higher IQ. Why ? The new "pearl Harbor" to justify funding endless wars probably. Silverstein got $8 billion in insurance money - turns out- that was cheaper than having to replace tons of asbestos. Of course he nor his daughter were at work that day.

As possible now as ever, but nothing makes it more likely soon. I don't there is any earth-shaking evidence being hidden. You can't keep a secret this big. Plus, it's impossible that someone hasn't gotten decent evidence from an encounter if anyone has actually had one.

Agreed. Popular Mechanics already debunked all the conspiracy theories.

All 3 towers were controlled demolitions -- it's fucking obvious to anyone with 2 eyes and above room temperature or higher IQ. Why ? The new "pearl Harbor" to justify funding endless wars probably. Silverstein got $8 billion in insurance money - turns out- that was cheaper than having to replace tons of asbestos. Of course he nor his daughter were at work that day.
If what you say is true of all 3 buildings then that also explains why so many Americans supported Trump.
And from that it's not a big leap to accepting that the government cheated Trump out of the presidency. All rightist ideology is not only possible but likely once the 911 conspiracy thories are accepted.

(read 'conspircay theories' for only what the words mean) (simply that they are theories that there was a government conspiracy to cover up the facts as you see them)

Agreed. Popular Mechanics already debunked all the conspiracy theories.
No.

The flashing triangle looks too much like ordinary aircraft strobe lights.

However, it's getting to be more likely that either China or Russia have accomplished a break through on aircraft propulsion systems. This is being timidly suggested now by the US air force.

The only problem with that theory is that it could be more hate propaganda being stirred up by the Biden regime. It's a very familiar tactic uses to bring divided Americans together.

The rash of sighting might be saying that this time it's something different.

Personally, I'm going with the hate propaganda theory.

The flashing triangle looks too much like ordinary aircraft strobe lights.

However, it's getting to be more likely that either China or Russia have accomplished a break through on aircraft propulsion systems. This is being timidly suggested now by the US air force.

The only problem with that theory is that it could be more hate propaganda being stirred up by the Biden regime. It's a very familiar tactic uses to bring divided Americans together.

The rash of sighting might be saying that this time it's something different.

Personally, I'm going with the hate propaganda theory.

Biden can't even tie his own shoes yet alone come up with something like that. That's besides the fact this string of sightings started happening during the last year of the Trump presidency.

This is the US military testing their own top secret aircraft IMO, so they put out this UFO crap to throw everybody off for the benefit of our country.

Biden can't even tie his own shoes yet alone come up with something like that. That's besides the fact this string of sightings started happening during the last year of the Trump presidency.

No Ray, they didn't start during the Trump clusterfuk and the number of sightings has increased during the Biden goatfuk.

No Ray, they didn't start during the Trump clusterfuk and the number of sightings has increased during the Biden goatfuk.

You must have been living under a rock somewhere. Here are a list of articles of UFO sightings where I limited the search for one year up to Jan 1, 2021.

You must have been living under a rock somewhere. Here are a list of articles of UFO sightings where I limited the search for one year up to Jan 1, 2021.

The apparent sightings spiked during the pandemic and there's a reason why that would happen. People will stop imagining they see them when the pandemic decreases in severity.

Although it could be true that the Trump phenomenon was cause for a lot of American crazies to see flying saucers and spacemen, that's something very different from actually seeing them. The pandemic caused nearly half of Americans to imagine that Trump won his election.

The apparent sightings spiked during the pandemic and there's a reason why that would happen. People will stop imagining they see them when the pandemic decreases in severity.

Although it could be true that the Trump phenomenon was cause for a lot of American crazies to see flying saucers and spacemen, that's something very different from actually seeing them. The pandemic caused nearly half of Americans to imagine that Trump won his election.

The pandemic (which started the final year of the Trump presidency) had nothing to do with it. This is nothing new, this has been going on for decades. I remember as a teen in the 70's. It was more of a thing back then than it is now. When they decide to stop pushing the issue, it will go away like it always has in the past only to resurface again ten or fifteen years later.

The pandemic (which started the final year of the Trump presidency) had nothing to do with it. This is nothing new, this has been going on for decades. I remember as a teen in the 70's. It was more of a thing back then than it is now. When they decide to stop pushing the issue, it will go away like it always has in the past only to resurface again ten or fifteen years later.

No Ray, it's not going to go away but it will ebb and flow. If you don't understand that much then there's no point in trying to tell you anything.

There is no reality whatsoever to think that real alien space craft fly here.... tool around in the sky a bit... and then leave.
That is simply not realistic. In the least bit.
There is a simple reason why. And it is massive.
Space and distance.
Distances we cannot begin to comprehend. The closest earth like planet we know of is 4.2 light years away. In space, that is extremely close.
But... that is over 25 trillion miles away. The fastest traveling vehicle we have is a probe going to the sun. It is traveling at approximately 153,000 miles per hour. Or about 3.6 million miles per day. It would take about 22,000 years to get to that star.
Now, yep...they would be more advanced than us. So if they had some fantastical pulse engine that was 100 times faster than that... 15,000,000 miles per hour. It would still take 220 years to get here. Okay...so 1000 times faster, this is now impossibly fast... it would still take over 2 years.
And all they would do is fly around a bit and then leave??
Yeah.... no.

Forum List

Back