Are we on the verge of an actual confirmation of extraterrestrial intelligence?

Do you believe that we have been or are being visited by life from outside our planet?

• Yes

• No

• I am beginning to believe

• I've always believed

• There has to be a terrestrial explanation

• Beam me up Scotty!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd like to see some proof of terrestrial intelligence before worrying about E.T.

Ever thought we are the alien race put on this planet because we couldn’t behave and those visiting are just the Prison Guards making sure we never leave?

It is possible I tell ya!
iu

:auiqs.jpg:

I haven't even been able to confirm the right half of this forum has any intelligence, how are we gonna do it with aliens?
My Facebook shares rose 7 percent on Thursday, what did yours do?
Don't know, I pay someone to handle my investments.
Yea you mean that your investments are handled by Mr. piggy bank

I haven't even been able to confirm the right half of this forum has any intelligence, how are we gonna do it with aliens?

bwaaaaaaaa Crapitis is a bigger liar than hidin biden

Actually his name is Jason and he works at the principal.

You kids are really lame tonight. Didja start drinking early?

unnamed (5).jpg

bwaaaaaaaa Crapitis is a bigger liar than hidin biden
You too?

4k0rb5.jpg

Well there certainly is a lot of UFO stuff breaking lately...I had no idea....if they show themselves right now they could come through the southern border and be instant Americans....

Yeah, but we went through the same thing in the 70's and even 80's. They start this alien crap when the US wants to test experimental military aircraft. After that, all of a sudden people stop seeing UFO's.

If there were any other life out there, especially super advanced life, WTF would they make a physical presence on earth? If they are that advanced, then they know everything about this planet already. If they wanted to observe, they would have advanced equipment to do so without anybody being able to detect it and watch what we're up to on their own planet.

Sorry folks but there is nothing out there. Even if there was, we wouldn't be able to get there and they wouldn't be able to come here.

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

Yes and Joe is one of em which is why he seems so goofy, he hasnt learned all our earthling idiosyncrasies

Here is my problem with Aliens. If they mastered the incredible technology to cover the immense distances involved in anything approaching useful time, they would not just fly by. They would show up and say “Hi, we own you”.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

well WE might want to, but do THEY Gramps?

you ever live next to the 'F*cko's' ? yanno....sorts that you want to avoid at all costs......?

sing along?

~S~

Bro, check this out. I got ET's posing in front of the moon like a couple of drunk morons....
20210502_054437.jpg

Forum List

Back