Are we on the verge of an actual confirmation of extraterrestrial intelligence?

Do you believe that we have been or are being visited by life from outside our planet?

• Yes

• No

• I am beginning to believe

• I've always believed

• There has to be a terrestrial explanation

• Beam me up Scotty!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

Beavis and Butthead would have a Field day with that picture, lower right looks like a long penis

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

Beavis and Butthead would have a Field day with that picture, lower right looks like a long penis

It's 6am Frank. Goto bed

I've been concentrating on hoping for finding any kind of life form within our own solar system, with our best chances being on Mars (with historic evidence), Enceladus, maybe Titan. Once that is found, all bets are off - life is everywhere in the universe.

The thought of actual advanced life, which is so advanced that it has found a way to transverse the universe to get here, holy crap.

So much they could teach us, if they don't eat us or something.

I've been concentrating on hoping for finding any kind of life form within our own solar system, with our best chances being on Mars (with historic evidence), Enceladus, maybe Titan. Once that is found, all bets are off - life is everywhere in the universe.

The thought of actual advanced life, which is so advanced that it has found a way to transverse the universe to get here, holy crap.

Screenshot_20210502-083449_Google.jpg

How would life sustain with no oxygen? I mean our earth is perfect in light of any other planet we are aware of. We have oxygen and air, water falls magically from the sky to make things grow, we get our energy from a star millions of miles away that's so bright you can't directly look at it, and we have an ozone to protect us from from ultraviolet rays it projects on our planet so we only get the benefits from it. We even have gravity to keep us on the ground.

All the products we have come from earth. Trees grow so we can build shelters, and in more primitive times, made fires to cook and keep warm. All our food is grown here be it animal or plant. We've made thousands of medications using various earthly grown products. Then there is plastic, glass, concrete, steel and various metals that we use to create vehicles to travel around in. Speaking of which, our planet has an abundance of oil to power these vehicles.

We just take these things for granted because of course, we live here. But if you really examine this planet and the hundreds of actions that take place every single day, it's impossible to believe there is any other like it in the entire universe.

Here is my problem with Aliens. If they mastered the incredible technology to cover the immense distances involved in anything approaching useful time, they would not just fly by. They would show up and say “Hi, we own you”.

Think of it this way: We have dozens of satellites roaming around the outside of the earth. If there are spacecraft coming from other planets, why is it only earthly photographs that we see? I mean, if they are coming here, wouldn't one of our satellites have picked up on these space vehicles on the way to the planet?

Here is my problem with Aliens. If they mastered the incredible technology to cover the immense distances involved in anything approaching useful time, they would not just fly by. They would show up and say “Hi, we own you”.

Think of it this way: We have dozens of satellites roaming around the outside of the earth. If there are spacecraft coming from other planets, why is it only earthly photographs that we see? I mean, if they are coming here, wouldn't one of our satellites have picked up on these space vehicles on the way to the planet?
Astronauts have spotted ufo's many times. Look into it.

LOL put your fingers to your temple and concentrate

Where would they have come from? We know from our limited exploration of our own solar system that there are no E.T. rocket ships blasting off from Mars or Jupiter. The nearest star is 4.something light years distant and with current technology it takes about 40,000 years to travel one light year. Worm holes? They are fiction. Personally I like the bigfoot stuff better.
The key to your question is your comment about our current technology. That is OUR limitation.
Just recently we discovered 2 unknown elements that no one knew existed. Our knowledge is very limited and based on our understanding of physics. Now with two new elements discovered our physics will have to be relearned.
The dilemma for those, such as the OP, who pose that type of question, is that they are believers in extraterrestrials, and would like to sell the idea to the rest of us. Their problem, like the believers in a "stolen presidential election in 2020," is that they have no real, tangible sustainable evidence, just circumstantial stuff, the majority of which is easily debunked.

Strange lights that seem to hover and accelerate are old news. We found that you could do it with an expensive laser device. Give me an eyewitness account of a hairy humanoid any day.

Strange lights that seem to hover and accelerate are old news. We found that you could do it with an expensive laser device. Give me an eyewitness account of a hairy humanoid any day.

People believe what they wish to believe. Fright is really an appealing sensation for many of us. Look, we have all gone to see scary movies. We pay money to go to haunted houses during Halloween. We go on rides at the amusement parks that take us over 100 feet in the air, drops us almost straight down, only to breathe a sigh of relief once we hit bottom and closer to the ground.

People who believe in the unknown will find plenty of evidence to support their case; some of it pretty compelling. I have a cousin who's never lived in a house that wasn't haunted by a ghost.I had a friend who also believed in UFO"s, and would swear on a stack of bibles that he physically seen one. My mother is religious, and swears she seen Mother Mary.

As for myself, I never seen any UFO's, martians, religious figures or ghosts. Why? Because I don't believe in any of it although I admit I do have a strong belief in God, but never seen him, and I hope I don't for some time. As for people that have experienced ghosts, Jesus, UFO's, they would probably pass any lie detector test given to them.

Supposedly, in certain places, our govts are doing so already and have been for decades..... If you believe in the Ancient Alien stuff on the History Channel.

I and friend saw a UFO overhead when walking home from the movie theater as a teen. It was huge, not just huge, but huge huge huge! And silent!!! NOT A SOUND!

I lived in South Jersey at the time....but nearby was a gOVT/ Air Force facility called NAFEC which tested new or perhaps secret, air craft....

National Aviation Facilities Experimental Center= NAFEC

SO I wrote it off as it being some kind of aircraft, they were testing...

I saw a UFO when I was standing on my property. It was a white round light, very bright, moving from NW to SE overhead. No noise, no marking lights (like with a copter or plane). It went overhead, turned orange and disappeared to the SE. Certainly unidentified but alien? I just don't know. Another time I caught a weird com trail....on my property:
1620012068637.jpeg

Took this PIX on my IPhone. No editing or anything. Some folks say it's just a weird com trail from a jet. Sure looks strange though. It disappeared (degraded and faded away) seconds after I shot the PIX.

Last edited:

Did aliens vote for biden ? No way 80 million Americans did.

Forum List

Back