Are we on the verge of an actual confirmation of extraterrestrial intelligence?

Do you believe that we have been or are being visited by life from outside our planet?

• Yes

• No

• I am beginning to believe

• I've always believed

• There has to be a terrestrial explanation

• Beam me up Scotty!

Results are only viewable after voting.

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

Why does it have to mean it’s beings from another world? Clearly the government has spent untold amounts of money developing technologies that they still keep secret from the rest of the world. Why can’t these things just be aircrafts that we’ve developed secretly and still keep a secret to this day? Isnt that the much more plausible scenario here if were to use Occam’s razor?

What's theirs. . .

. . . and what is potentially ours? :dunno:

TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts

They’re all ours.

Have you ever read about project blue beam?

The pentagon has been slowly dribbling "leaked" footage to the press for a couple years now. The latest videos and photographs are very hard to dismiss as anything except what they are purported to be.

So that begs the question, when.... when will we actually interact with whatever these things are?

Why does it have to mean it’s beings from another world? Clearly the government has spent untold amounts of money developing technologies that they still keep secret from the rest of the world. Why can’t these things just be aircrafts that we’ve developed secretly and still keep a secret to this day? Isnt that the much more plausible scenario here if were to use Occam’s razor?

A fair assessment. I am open to all posibilities for most things. Having said that some of these crafts are defying the known laws of physics according to the pentagon. Some of the g's involved in some of the manuvers witnessed are not survivable by humans.

So i remain open to all ideas

A fair assessment. I am open to all posibilities for most things. Having said that some of these crafts are defying the known laws of physics according to the pentagon. Some of the g's involved in some of the manuvers witnessed are not survivable by humans.

So i remain open to all ideas

Keep in mind that videos mean literally nothing. In 2021 with the type of CGI and video editing technology that exists, one could make a video of anything look real. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see is a great rule to live by in this crazy ass world. If your next question would be why would the government want to fake something like that, I’m sure you can probably use your noggin and come up with plenty of different reasons

As possible now as ever, but nothing makes it more likely soon. I don't there is any earth-shaking evidence being hidden. You can't keep a secret this big. Plus, it's impossible that someone hasn't gotten decent evidence from an encounter if anyone has actually had one.

Agreed. Popular Mechanics already debunked all the conspiracy theories.
No.
Ray is seriously, seriously, screwed up in the head.

Well, because Popular Mechanics says something? eh, that is the end of it, right?

BUT. . . if WaPo, the NYT, the Wall Street Journal, and every other piece of legacy media tell him that Biden got more votes? WELL?! Then that is not enough. Never mind that it would be a much, MUCH harder psy-OP conspiracy to put into office a man that got less votes, than to convince the population that a building was destroyed in a way other than it was. . .

NOOOOOO. . . . never mind that.

"Earth-shaking evidence," be damned. Folks will just believe the corporate cabal media when it suits their fancy, and reject it when it doesn't.

This. . . from a guy that believes the show COPS has more to do with our civil rights and civil liberties and our national jurisprudence than what the actual laws say.

:auiqs.jpg:

What's theirs. . .

. . . and what is potentially ours? :dunno:

TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts

They’re all ours.

Have you ever read about project blue beam?
Yes, I am familiar with blue beam.

OTH? This does not necessarily preclude alien activity as well. In a more limited scope. Among those. . . "in the know."

If the powers that should not be, are aware and have treaties with. . . how shall we say, not so friendly aliens, if they are also aware that the more ascended and enlightened aliens will never make contact with us until we have proven we are ready. . .

Then, would it not be in their interest to fake it?

Any civilization that has the technology to visit our planet and observe us, damn sure wouldn't let us know about it. This is man made by the US or another country. I am betting that it is the US and to keep it under wraps, they are promoting the UFO narrative.

UAP Task Force Debriefing prepared for The Senate Intelligence Committee​

Well, because Popular Mechanics says something? eh, that is the end of it, right?

BUT. . . if WaPo, the NYT, the Wall Street Journal, and every other piece of legacy media tell him that Biden got more votes? WELL?! Then that is not enough. Never mind that it would be a much, MUCH harder psy-OP conspiracy to put into office a man that got less votes, than to convince the population that a building was destroyed in a way other than it was. . .

"Earth-shaking evidence," be damned. Folks will just believe the corporate cabal media when it suits their fancy, and reject it when it doesn't.

This. . . from a guy that believes the show COPS has more to do with our civil rights and civil liberties and our national jurisprudence than what the actual laws say.

All I said about COPS is I seen police officers use the same method to restrain somebody that Chauvin did, and none of them died. As far as I'm concerned, Biden only won because of mail-in voting where all the lowlifes could vote from home since they normally wouldn't make a trip to the polls. That's why the commies are trying to make it permanent. The more stupid and uninformed people that vote, the more Democrat votes they get. Does it make sense to you that a majority elected a guy with dementia that promised to raise taxes, increase the cost of our fuel, take away our guns, and open the borders to let in Covid infected intruders so they can go all over our country? The only possible way for that to happen is get a lot of stupid people to vote.

Besides Popular Mechanics, I watched a couple of those demolition shows. It's not as easy as placing a few sticks of dynamite here and there. It takes them months of work to bring down buildings the way they do. It would take over a year to do just one of those towers. How could they do all that wiring, torch cutting, bringing in tractor-trailers of explosives and nobody notice? It would take hundreds of people to be involved, and they all did without any one of them saying a word?

All I said about COPS is I seen police officers use the same method to restrain somebody that Chauvin did, and none of them died. As far as I'm concerned, Biden only won because of mail-in voting where all the lowlifes could vote from home since they normally wouldn't make a trip to the polls. That's why the commies are trying to make it permanent. The more stupid and uninformed people that vote, the more Democrat votes they get. Does it make sense to you that a majority elected a guy with dementia that promised to raise taxes, increase the cost of our fuel, take away our guns, and open the borders to let in Covid infected intruders so they can go all over our country? The only possible way for that to happen is get a lot of stupid people to vote.

Besides Popular Mechanics, I watched a couple of those demolition shows. It's not as easy as placing a few sticks of dynamite here and there. It takes them months of work to bring down buildings the way they do. It would take over a year to do just one of those towers. How could they do all that wiring, torch cutting, bringing in tractor-trailers of explosives and nobody notice? It would take hundreds of people to be involved, and they all did without any one of them saying a word?
How many more people have to get “suicided” before you realize that’s how they tie up loose ends?

Dude. You just don't get it, nothing on the tube is real.

It's a got damn amusement park.

"This Tube is the most awesome goddamn force in the whole godless world; and woe to us if ever falls in to the hand of the wrong people."

Dude. You just don't get it, nothing on the tube is real.

It's a got damn amusement park.

Wow. You're really out there, aren't ya?
If "out there," you mean. . . they don't have control of my mind or my thoughts?

Yes, indeed, I am a free man.

Does my complete liberation from the establishment scare you?

. . . or is this your attempt to make yourself feel superior by the attempted use of slander and derogatory terminology, much like bullies would do in grade school to other kids when they did not conform?

:dunno:

Sounds to me like you need to address the logical inconsistencies in your thinking, and why you choose to accept some government/corporate paradigms from those you consider "authorities," while rejecting others.

. . . or else you need to come to terms with the fact that the foundations of your entire reality are standing on something as solid as wet sand.

:heehee:

If "out there," you mean. . . they don't have control of my mind or my thoughts?

Yes, indeed, I am a free man.

Does my complete liberation from the establishment scare you?

. . . or is this your attempt to make yourself feel superior by the attempted use of slander and derogatory terminology, much like bullies would do in grade school to other kids when they did not conform?

:dunno:

Sounds to me like you need to address the logical inconsistencies in your thinking, and why you choose to accept some government/corporate paradigms from those you consider "authorities," while rejecting others.

. . . or else you need to come to terms with the fact that the foundations of your entire reality are standing on something as solid as wet sand.

I meant you are really a conspiracy nut. Don't get me wrong, I know government is up to no good, but I don't disbelieve everything out there because I think it's a conspiracy.

Aliens lock their doors when they fly by Earth.

Forum List

Back