Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

you oppose the rights attempt to protect and preserve America…

The right is not attempting to preserve America, you are trying to preserve the monopoly on power and wealth the white male faux-Christian once had. You do not give a fuck about America, hell you do not even think your own wife and daughters should be allowed to fucking vote even.

Who do you think you are fooling?

The right is not attempting to preserve America, you are trying to preserve the monopoly on power and wealth the white male faux-Christian once had.
Hmmm…how dare I think it makes perfect sense to keep the same likeminded type of people in charge….that since white christian males are who carried out the intent and framework of our founding and who forged America into the greatest most powerful nation on earth in a very short 150 years should continue to captain the ship. Open your eyes Feel-Good Guy…the more diverse and multicultural we become the more fucked up things become…have you noble as fuck folks really not noticed? How deep is your head in your ass?
You do not give a fuck about America,
You are the one suggesting we do things differently….Would you be that dumb-fuck who would suggest Bezos has been running Amazon wrong and that he needs make changes?
hell you do not even think your own wife and daughters should be allowed to fucking vote even.
Hell, my own wife and daughters are so America First that they don’t think women should be allowed to vote…See how this shit works when you put country over personal feelings?
Who do you think you are fooling?
Nobody is more transparent than I am…I hold nothing back and you know it.

Be kind. marty's getting on in age and is wedded to the white culture of the 1950s. The 50 and below crowd have no attachment or understanding of that time when America thought of itself as savior of the world.

What baby boomers think does not: they are dying off and are being replaced by a completely different thinking demographic that listens to females and people of color as much as whites.
The Boomers parents defeated fascist Germany and Imperial Japan in four years. You idiots can't even build a web site in four years for Obamacare.

Both "sides" tell themselves that.

Both major parties are fear mongering machines. They convince their faithful that the other is side is evil. Turns them into fanatical idiots. These idiots are sabotaging the "Great Experiment" with intolerance and abuse of government.
It isn't republicans telling me the other party is going to cut my social security and medicare. it's democrats.

Hell, my own wife and daughters are so America First that they don’t think women should be allowed to vote…See how this shit works when you put country over personal feelings?

Wow, I cannot imagine being married to and raising such weak minded, docile humans that they would go along with your hatred of women. But I can see for how someone like you with such a low view of women would be turned on by it

Wow, I cannot imagine being married to and raising such weak minded, docile humans that they would go along with your hatred of women. But I can see for how someone like you with such a low view of women would be turned on by it
Which party opposed the 19th Amendment?

In March of 1920, 36 states ratified the 19th Amendment, and the infighting within state legislatures was steadily approaching a crescendo. Many Democrat-controlled legislatures opposed ratification, and out of those 36 states that ratified, 26 were Republican.

It seems like this all began with Hussein Obama….Was I just not paying attention? Have Americans always been fighting a culture war….did Americans always fight said culture war through the presidency?

Not this bad.

Politics is life or death...every day now.

soros (18).jpg

Forum List

Back