Are we fighting a culture war through the POTUS?

No. As I said, it was never that way. We've always been a mix of people from all over the world, regardless of how much that scares you.
That isn't the point. No one is scared of people from other countries. The problem is the burden of housing and supporting all these people. You want us to swallow your bullshit propaganda that they have jobs waiting for them.

That isn't the point. No one is scared of people from other countries. The problem is the burden of housing and supporting all these people. You want us to swallow your bullshit propaganda that they have jobs waiting for them.
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just tired of all the screeching hatred and fear mongering. It's not an invasion. It's not a "great replacement". It's just the way things go when you have opportunity on one side of a border and people desperate for that opportunity on the other.

Yeah. I know. You guys get all worked up, seething for an "enemy". That's how they want you.
You are a liar. Your bullshit propaganda about coming here for jobs, etc. American citizens are being burdened by this invasion so you trash your fellow citizens. You're the fucking problem.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just tired of all the screeching hatred and fear mongering. It's not an invasion. It's not a great replacement strategy. It's just the way things go when you have opportunity on one side of a border and people desperate for that opportunity on the other.
That's too damn bad. You don't hurt your fellow citizens in order to help foreigners. Can't you understand that?

It seems like this all began with Hussein Obama….Was I just not paying attention? Have Americans always been fighting a culture war….did Americans always fight said culture war through the presidency?
Lol, the 1960s were the beginnings of the culture war.

It's costing everyone in housing, food and medical care. You don't get it.
I assume you're talking about the welfare state, which I'm radically opposed to. So I'm not gonna cry if it can't take the strain. That said, I've never been in favor of allowing illegal immigrants to cash in on that stuff. I doubt it happens as much as you pretend, but we should definitely put a stop to it.

I assume you're talking about the welfare state, which I'm radically opposed to. So I'm not gonna cry if it can't take the strain. That said, I've never been in favor of allowing illegal immigrants to cash in on that stuff. I doubt it happens as much as you pretend, but we should definitely put a stop to it.
You're mentally ill.

That's largely true. It's started with social engineering in the name of civil rights. But civil rights jumped the shark when it abandoned equal rights in favor of "equity".
It started with the hippies.

It seems like this all began with Hussein Obama….Was I just not paying attention? Have Americans always been fighting a culture war….did Americans always fight said culture war through the presidency?

Oh please .. since the mid 1970s the right has made cultural issues a platform. Started with getting Union members to vote against their own self-interests. And now those same people wonder why their unions got busted by the people they went into bed with?

We have many different religions here and all must be given the same freedoms. As a white male Christian I've never felt stronger about anything.

Yep. That's the same kind of fascist state the left wants. Sure looks like we're gonna get it, one way or another.
You’ve kind of exposed yourself and made it crystal clear…like Golfing Gator , you are a pretender….you are totally fine with leftist “fascism“ and all the unconventional anti-American filthy bullshit they want to shove down the throats of core Americans….you oppose the rights attempt to protect and preserve America…or as you call it ‘conservative fascism’….thanks for finally making it simple to understand…Keeping up with your high-wire act was becoming quite exhausting.
In the future…it would make it easier if you’d just introduce yourself as someone left as fuck on social issues and as someone who pretends to like guns, fiscal responsibility and freedom.

Last edited:
a hot war?

good gawd, you're an imbecilic fool
Be kind. marty's getting on in age and is wedded to the white culture of the 1950s. The 50 and below crowd have no attachment or understanding of that time when America thought of itself as savior of the world.

What baby boomers think does not: they are dying off and are being replaced by a completely different thinking demographic that listens to females and people of color as much as whites.

You’ve kind of exposed yourself and made it crystal clear…like Golfing Gator , you are a pretender….you are totally fine with leftist “fascism“ and all the unconventional anti-American filthy bullshit they want to shove down the throats of core Americans…
Yep. Just like I defend the right of crackpots like you to make a fool of yourself in public. That's free speech. Sometimes people will say things you don't like.
....you oppose the rights attempt to protect and preserve America…or as you call it ‘conservative fascism….thanks for finally making it simple to understand…Keeping up with your high-wire act was becoming quite exhausting.
In the future…it would make it easier if you’d just introduce yourself as someone left as fuck on social issues and as someone who pretends to like guns, fiscal responsibility and freedom.
I know, I know. Libertarians confuse the fuck out of the bigot wing.

Forum List

Back