Are we atheists really that annoying??

If athiests would just be athiest and shut the fuck up, I'd be totally cool with that. Many, and probably most, do. I understand. The OP is talking about the annoying ones.

Question

How is shutting the F**K up being an atheist?

Jews can state their opinions whenever they feel like it.
Christians get to state their opinions and convert people.
Muslims get to state their opinions, convert people, and behead those that don't convert.

Why is it that we Atheists got to get the short end of the stick? That is just so unfair!!:tongue:

Apparently what it confusing most of you religious debators is that most of us just wish the LOT OF YOU IDIOTS would shut the fuck up.

We don't CARE what you believe or don't believe.

Its boring, it's none of our business, and the whole point of the debate is childish to the extreme

Nobody gives a fuck about this issue except for you evangelical believers or evangelical atheist morons.

Your arguments are tired and nothing ANY OF YOU idiots says is new, novel or worth listening or reading.

Yet, you read my idiot posts!:tongue:

isn't that secularism?

Sort of. Atheists want to force everyone to accept their faith in NoGod. They are very aggressive in attacking competing faiths, using the government to harass or silence competing belief systems.

The way I personally rank the religions is;

Islam is the worst - they actively murder non-Muslims and are extremely violent. They are currently the only violent religion widely practiced.

Scientology, Atheism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Hare Krishna's are aggressively evangelical, seeking to force others to their faith through legal wrangling, law suits and other coercion.

Evangelical Christians - can be annoying when they preach at you, but don't stoop to coercion in the courts.

Buddhists, Hindus, Sikh - benign.

And all this time I thought we were a Christian country with Christian laws.

We are a nominally Christian country with secular law that guarantees the freedom of people to believe or not believe any damned thing they please. We also have guarantees that people can say what they please and pray if they like, though the Evangelical Atheists (not that there is any other kind) pervert said laws and assault freedom of expression on a regular basis.

isn't that secularism?

Sort of. Atheists want to force everyone to accept their faith in NoGod. They are very aggressive in attacking competing faiths, using the government to harass or silence competing belief systems.
It does not require faith to not believe in your God.

No faith = not religion.

Islam is the worst - they actively murder non-Muslims and are extremely violent. They are currently the only violent religion widely practiced.

Scientology, Atheism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Hare Krishna's are aggressively evangelical, seeking to force others to their faith through legal wrangling, law suits and other coercion.
one%2Bnation%2Bunder%2Bgod.jpg

--
Sarah Palin: American Law Should Be 'Based On The God Of The Bible And The Ten Commandments'​
--
This can readily be seen through the decisions of the United States Supreme Court. As one example of how this has been worked out, one may note Davis v. Beason cited below, where Mormons were forbidden to practice polygamy, an early tenet of their faith, because it was contrary to Moral Law as understood by historic Christianity.​

No faith = not religion.

I don't have a god, I used to, but he kept crapping on the carpets, so I traded him in on the dingo.

Atheism requires enormous faith. Atheism demands that there is no god and no possibility of any supernatural aspects to the universe. This a position based entirely on faith.

Not really. I just have a problem with those who state: looking at religious symbols make me physically sick. Simple remedy: Don't look at them ass hole!

Last edited:
Not really. I just have a problem with those state: looking at religious symbols make me physically sick. Simple remedy: Don't look at them ass hole!

Atheist are weak minded fools who have no control of themselves. I went to a Chinese Restaurant and saw a statue of Buddha. But I didn't find myself having to beat a drum to chase away future lives. I looked at it and thought "ugly fat guy," then moved on.

Atheists are weak minded though, if they walk past a copy of the 10 commandments, they have no will of their own and must fall to their knees and praise Jeezus. The mere display of a cross forces them to have faith, and NoGod forbid that someone say a prayer, they will have no choice but to embrace that faith fully....

No faith = not religion.

I don't have a god, I used to, but he kept crapping on the carpets, so I traded him in on the dingo.

Atheism requires enormous faith.
It requires none at all.

Atheism demands that there is no god and no possibility of any supernatural aspects to the universe.
This is not true.

[Your strawman atheism] demands that there is no god and no possibility of any supernatural aspects to the universe. This a position based entirely on faith.
This is true--but mostly because you engineered it to be so.

isn't that secularism?

Evangelical Christians - can be annoying when they preach at you, but don't stoop to coercion in the courts.

Buddhists, Hindus, Sikh - benign.

Well, when india was breaking up, hindus murdered millions of muslims, muslims murdered millions of hindus, sikhs murdered them both and got murdered by both.

Human is capable of doing anything, if you can create the conditions for it. The problem is, when people see religion as the sole purpose, then they can not see this fact anymore. This is the case for islam now, it maybe the case for christianity tomorrow. That's why the secularism is the most important building block, for any society.

I don't believe atheists are pushing their understanding in any way. If insisting "our children should learn science" is considered as forcing others to the ones faith, then you should be protesting against science, not atheism.

Not really. I just have a problem with those state: looking at religious symbols make me physically sick. Simple remedy: Don't look at them ass hole!

Atheist are weak minded fools who have no control of themselves. I went to a Chinese Restaurant and saw a statue of Buddha. But I didn't find myself having to beat a drum to chase away future lives. I looked at it and thought "ugly fat guy," then moved on.

Atheists are weak minded though, if they walk past a copy of the 10 commandments, they have no will of their own and must fall to their knees and praise Jeezus. The mere display of a cross forces them to have faith, and NoGod forbid that someone say a prayer, they will have no choice but to embrace that faith fully....

So, each time an atheist see a small t, a street crossing, or a telephone pole(at least in the southern part of the country), Atheist gain faith in god and praise Jesus.

I guess Atheist praise god more than muslims, huh. Tell me, do they stop at each telephone pole to pray? How in the world do we get anywhere?:tongue:

People that get sick from seeing religious symbols?

Those people need to go see a psychiatrists. Unless they have a relife replica of the cruixficition with blood and gore, something is wrong with them

564733_506090296085870_1520367687_n.jpg

No

My mind set is the following

Christians--People that can't stop praising Jesus
Muslims--People that can't stop praising Allah and thanking Muhammed.
Atheists--People that can't help stop telling you to shut up about Jesus and Muhammed!!
(I think that is why we Atheists are so damn annoying!!:tongue:)

There is one good point about Christians. When they get mad, they say they will pray for you. Don't know if they actually do or what is in the content of those prayers, but they say they will.

Now about muslims--well we don't have to talk about that now do we? :eusa_whistle:
Must suck for you we have freedom of religion.

When you say "Freedom of religion" what do you actually mean?

Freedom to worship without jackholes telling me I cant.....Like most atheists do.

When you say "Freedom of religion" what do you actually mean?

Freedom to worship without jackholes telling me I cant.....Like most atheists do.
046-In-the-name-of-the-lord-650x426.png

The record is unambiguous; Christian notions of "Freedom to worship" are bullshit.

Aww look at the hater telling me My faith did that....No you fucking dummie people did that my faith had nothing to do with it nor did my freedom to worship do that....Yet your kind of hate does that .

Well, when india was breaking up, hindus murdered millions of muslims, muslims murdered millions of hindus, sikhs murdered them both and got murdered by both.

Moronic rewrite of history.

When the Muslims started a civil war to create an Islamic state, millions died in the fighting.

Hindus "murdered" no one, they fought a war with the Muslim separatists. And I doubt Sikhs would be killing Hindus, or vice-versa. Sikhs formed due to the brutality of the Muslim invaders.

Human is capable of doing anything, if you can create the conditions for it. The problem is, when people see religion as the sole purpose, then they can not see this fact anymore. This is the case for islam now, it maybe the case for christianity tomorrow. That's why the secularism is the most important building block, for any society.

And yet those nations based on the Atheist faith have been the most murderous and brutal in history. The Soviet Union, Mao's China, The Khmer Rouge, Ho's Vietnam, Castro's Cuba.

I don't believe atheists are pushing their understanding in any way. If insisting "our children should learn science" is considered as forcing others to the ones faith, then you should be protesting against science, not atheism.

Atheists seek to silence all competing faiths. To use the government to enforce their own religion, to ESTABLISH Atheism as the church of the United States, that all must follow.

To a Libertarian agnostic like me, you are the most dangerous religion out there - you threaten liberty more than any of the others.

Forum List

Back