Are Ukraine war casualties unimportant to you?

Just as the British Empire did. You’d think the wizards of smart in DC could learn from history.

They don't learn from history. They just keep on repeating it. They think they have it figured out this time as they and the world elite powers, un, who, wef, etc. pine for a one world system. Lol. It will be the ultimate crash.

Western investors led by the US want control of Russian natural resources, and they don't care how many Ukrainians die to make their plunder possible:
main-qimg-6d248af519c894d081a7af109349d1a4-lq

Full spectrum dominance requires breaking up Russia and China, imposing pliable politicians, and privatizing as much foreign national wealth as possible.

Russia Will Collapse in 3-5 Years. The West Must Discuss the Scenarios Now

"Russia’s breakup is inevitable.

"If Europe and the West fail to prepare, the consequences will resemble those following the USSR’s collapse, such as Russia’s occupation of the former USSR territories or its bloody war in Ukraine, argues Slovak expert Juraj Mesík in his op-ed Prepare for the Inevitable: Why the West Must Discuss the Russian Federation’s Collapse Now."
This is not a board game like RISK. The influence of regions of the world is not easily deconstructed. Russia controls its Eastern areas in spite of its weaknesses according to your statements. They have for centuries. Theya re rough areas to survive in. Eastern European nations are rough areas to carve out civil societies and it has taken many centuries to get them where they are now. The Ukraine War is of elites. And the peasant has suffered as usual.

I support the right of the people of the Ukraine to defend themselves against an invasion of their country. The fact neither side has declared war is irrelevant considering the last time the US did so was in WWII and we have been in a lot of wars since then.D

Is it your position they should just give up since they are taking casualties?
What does your "support" mean? Do you want to go over there and fight? Or do you just want to send money over there and enjoy the spectacle?

My position is that they should decide for themselves.

What does your "support" mean? Do you want to go over there and fight? Or do you just want to send money over there and enjoy the spectacle?

They enjoy hundreds of billions being sent over there and watching the propaganda come back from US media telling them how just the ukraine is plus, its a dem sending the cash, so they're all good with war raging.

This is not a board game like RISK. The influence of regions of the world is not easily deconstructed. Russia controls its Eastern areas in spite of its weaknesses according to your statements. They have for centuries. Theya re rough areas to survive in. Eastern European nations are rough areas to carve out civil societies and it has taken many centuries to get them where they are now. The Ukraine War is of elites. And the peasant has suffered as usual.
George was pointing out the desires of western oligarchs to take control of Russia and ultimately steal it’s resources to garner massive profits for themselves. Just as they’ve done throughout the world.

It means I support, or approve of the right of people to defend their country from invasion. I am not going to go over as it is not my country. There is nothing to enjoy, it is a horrific thing that is going on.

I personally think the US is sending far too much there as we cannot afford it, but I have no problem with the government of the world providing aide to which ever side they think is the right one.

I wonder if you would have taken this position back in the 1700s when some upstart colonist were fighting the British Empire with the help of the French.

Yeah, they usually take at least 50-100 years to crash. We're in the twilight and hastening that decline. You're right on.

Yet most of those former world controlling empires are still around and doing just fine as non-empire countries.

The UK has no major influence nor does italy nor does greece nor does portugal nor does spain nor does the quing dynasty.

And yet they are all doing fine, besides maybe Greece due to their debt problem and China is making another run at being a world controlling empire.

I don't want anyone to die in a war, especially not someone who isn't fighting in it.

But on the whole? I don't care about the people in ukraine just because there are 8 billion people in the world. It would be a lie for me to say I care about them all. It's impossible.

But America has way too many problems of its own we can't even take care of for me to worry about one of the most corrupt countries in the world that has never served us any purpose at all while we shovel billions into a giant ukranian scam machine while our own economy is in the crapper.

So they are unimportant to me.

Well, they did help Barack Hussein run a shadow government, help The Biden Family become fabulously wealthy,
while letting us operate biolabs that were outlawed in the US.

I just don't see this scenario happening. The more plausible scenario considering our actions in ukraine and forcing a confrontation with russia will result in the US demise and being taken out of world influence.
What confrontation with Russia are we going to “force”?

It means I support, or approve of the right of people to defend their country from invasion. I am not going to go over as it is not my country. There is nothing to enjoy, it is a horrific thing that is going on.

I personally think the US is sending far too much there as we cannot afford it, but I have no problem with the government of the world providing aide to which ever side they think is the right one.

I wonder if you would have taken this position back in the 1700s when some upstart colonist were fighting the British Empire with the help of the French.
Proving once again you know nothing of what caused this war.

Man, I hated to play RISK - since a friend of mine had the habit to mostly throw double 6 or 5&6. :D

Forum List

Back