Are there any Truckers on this forum.

What's a trucker?
Truckers are those folks who are vital to the economy and whom tyrannical political leaders froze their bank accounts because they didn't want to get vaccinated with an ineffective vaccine which has potential serious side effects.

Because driving around in their trucks alone, making an honest living, was supposedly going spread COVID, even if they already had COVID.

Truckers are those folks who are vital to the economy and whom tyrannical political leaders froze their bank accounts because they didn't want to get vaccinated with an ineffective vaccine which has potential serious side effects.

Because driving around in their trucks alone, making an honest living, was supposedly going spread COVID, even if they already had COVID.

The transportation industry is destroyed thanks to unhinged bureaucrats that keep making the field of work less and less desirable. It seems almost every year they make it harder and harder to keep drivers on the road and attract replacements for those of us that retired.

The latest one last year was that in spite of on the job training or schooling, getting your CDL, getting a medical card, you now have to take a government course before they allow you on the road. It's just more and more BS nearly every year. It's not a wonder why we have such a huge shortage of drivers.

That moron wouldn't even know how to start a truck.

1680571275056.gif

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man!"
1680622937589.png

As the president was moving from one vehicle to the next, he mentioned his personal experience with cars. Biden said he was "raised by an automobile man" (his father used to sell cars) and then added that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler ... I got to." Biden did not elaborate on this comment as the tour moved on to the next vehicle.

Last edited:
As the president was moving from one vehicle to the next, he mentioned his personal experience with cars. Biden said he was "raised by an automobile man" (his father used to sell cars) and then added that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler ... I got to." Biden did not elaborate on this comment as the tour moved on to the next vehicle.

Rightwinger doesn't understand the difference between mimicing and lying. To him it's one of the same. But what can you expect from a leftist.

Forum List

Back