Are There Any Real Ladies On USMB?

Some times I like the food in the bedroom and tasting her crocker in the kitchen.

Annie, you are right and I apologize for not listing you.

Without hats and gloves, how do we tell the ladies from the non-ladies?

I kinda sorta miss the hats and gloves, myself. Not all the repression and whatnot, just the gentility. And the accessories...my Mommy had such lovely accessories.

Anyone remember hats with veils?

6a0120a65f64b9970c0133f1b8046a970b-300wi

Which is why i asked about the hats and gloves being the only requirement. What hats and gloves?

surgeonshatgloves.jpg

firefighterhatglove.jpg

boxinghatgloves.jpg

policewoman.jpg

chefhat.jpg

I dunno. What makes a woman a "lady" in 2010?

In 1950, you needed hats and gloves.

Well i have hats and gloves. I have 4 button coach gloves and Fox fur hats, right along with baseball hats and leather work gloves. I don't think hats and gloves are the measure of a lady. Oh and on a daily basis you can find me in a hat and gloves. Chef hat and latex gloves :lol:

They all look like ladies to me!

Hey lady!

If anyone's ever said that to you, I guess that means you're a lady!

I'm now contemplating my look--jeans, baggy sweat shirt, well worn moccasins--as the way most folks find Foxfyre in real life. I think the last day I wore a hat and gloves was at my less-than-formal wedding.

As for ladies, there are several here on USMB who I think qualify and I hesitate to add to the list for fear of leaving somebody out who really deserves to be there. And most probably aren't the hat and gloves type. :)

Still, it's a nice 'call out' thread. We need more like this.

Thanks Maddie.

No one really asked, but I think its much easier to say who, or what, is NOT a lady in 2010.

It has to do more with not wearing panties, than not wearing gloves.

Yeah, I'm talkin' to you Ms. Spears.:evil:

I guess this brings up the corrollary question: are there any fack ladies on USMB?

The only one I can think of is Radi Oman, the Muslim lesbian. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back