Are there an sane Democrats left?

download.jpeg-2.jpg

"Guam could tip over if any more troops are sent there.

Martha's Vineyard is next due to 50 illegals showing up!"

Mods, this is a real video of a real Democrat who has actually been elected to Congress, numerous times.

Below is proof there are no same Democrats in America.

This is what the Democrat party has become.

Yep. That's dumb as shit. I'm sure his staff as well as countless other people told him how dumb it was, and out of embarrassment he never said anything like that again. On the other hand, if he was a republican, he would have doubled down and made it a campaign issue no matter what anybody told hm.

Yep. That's dumb as shit. I'm sure his staff as well as countless other people told him how dumb it was, and out of embarrassment he never said anything like that again. On the other hand, if he was a republican, he would have doubled down and made it a campaign issue no matter what anybody told hm.
Link us up to him coming out and saying he was wrong?

According to you, this means the entire Dimwinger party is lunatics.

I heard rumors of a sane one once, but she immediately started voting with the racist loons in New York after winning an election based on allegedly being a 'moderate'. She was deliberately lying, of course.

convefe!!!

I don't even have to watch the video to know that the answer is no.

Dimwingers claim to support women, but support men playing in college sports against women just because some lunatic thinks he is a woman.

The Dimwinger party is the party of lunatics.

Dimwingers claim to support women, but support men playing in college sports against women just because some lunatic thinks he is a woman.

The Dimwinger party is the party of lunatics.
What do you call someone who had his ass beat in an election but thinks he won despite not a shred of evidence to prove it, window licker?

Poor choice of words in the OP. Sanity has nothing to do with the Democrats' problems. Nor does stupidity.

They are evil, subversive, insidious, dangerous.

And that's no joke.

Democrats also restrict US Energy Companies over climate concerns so the US can be more dependent on energy fro
Other countries that don’t give a flying fuck about climate concerns.

What do you call someone who had his ass beat in an election but thinks he won despite not a shred of evidence to prove it, window licker?
Hitlery Clitnon.

Fat Stacey Abrams.

Hitlery Clitnon.

Fat Stacey Abrams.
Neither one of those candidates still claim they won. And they don't have a bunch of lackeys in their party making the same claim. Clinton conceded to your boy.

Forum List

Back