Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As the REAL facts are slowly trickling out we now know the cops left that nut in the classroom with those kids for an hour before going in. That is just unacceptable cowardly acting/policy imo. No wonder those parents were screaming at the cops.

If you're a cop you signed up to SERVE AND PROTECT so do your fucking job. There is no policy or possible excuse for leaving a lunatic child with a gun in a classroom for an hour.

As the REAL facts are slowly trickling out we now know the cops left that nut in the classroom with those kids for an hour before going in. That is just unacceptable cowardly acting/policy imo. No wonder those parents were screaming at the cops.

If you're a cop you signed up to SERVE AND PROTECT so do your fucking job. There is no policy or possible excuse for leaving a lunatic child with a gun in a classroom for an hour.

Some sure are. I can't imagine being a parent watching them do nothing.

This school shooting was a planned event. Call it a staged massacre for political gain or a state sponsored child sacrifice; either way, the cops were holding parents back and threatening to tase them as their children were dying. What that tells me is the police were ordered to let it happen. Just hope and pray it's not someone near and dear the next time, and there will be a next time. Bank on it.

This school shooting was a planned event. Call it a staged massacre for political gain or a state sponsored child sacrifice; either way, the cops were holding parents back and threatening to tase them as their children were dying. What that tells me is the police were ordered to let it happen. Just hope and pray it's not someone near and dear the next time, and there will be a next time. Bank on it.
That's possible......but nobody knows how they'll react under fire.
If you can't go in with little to no notice...you need to be riding a desk.
I'm sorry.....but usually there is no shortage of wannabe heroes......and most of them don't know what they're doing.
Every cop should be set up to stack on a door and do an aggressive emergency breech during an active-shooting.
They all should have ballistic vests and shotguns or long guns.
They shouldn't have only one weapon....a pistol.
They're almost useless in one of these attacks.

I'm not digging into this one until the dust settles, but from what I gather, the cops weren't concerned about an active shooter picking them off from a window . . .

I'm not digging into this one until the dust settles, but from what I gather, the cops weren't concerned about an active shooter picking them off from a window . . .
Pretty good observation. I noticed that....I also noticed that the kid was driving a pretty expensive vehicle....drove it into a ditch like it wasn't his.

You can't answer yes or no but it's a reasonable issue. Years ago most Police agencies were staffed by military Vets but not so much anymore. It's about leadership or the lack of it. A bunch of Cops standing around while shots are fired doesn't mean they are cowards but they lack direction and leadership.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Pretty good observation. I noticed that....I also noticed that the kid was driving a pretty expensive vehicle....drove it into a ditch like it wasn't his.
Please tell me you're not falling into the false flag bullshit.....

WTF is wrong with you people?!

These school shooters are mentally unstable teens who were set off by parents or guardians who attempted to set some sort of boundary.

It's that fucking simple
Immature teen reacts poorly and snaps....

Not big bad uncle Sam infiltrates teen brain to make him kill.....

THAT
IS
FUCKING
RETARDED

You can't answer yes or no but it's a reasonable issue. Years ago most Police agencies were staffed by military Vets but not so much anymore. It's about leadership or the lack of it. A bunch of Cops standing around while shots are fired doesn't mean they are cowards but they lack direction and leadership.
I couldn't disagree more.

I think we can all agree I'm a dirtbag at times but on MULTIPLE occasions I have risked bodily injury to defend others. Adrenaline should give the courage needed in fight or flight......should....

Not the first time the cops reacted in this manner. Columbine and Parkland the cops waited outside before moving in. In both places some of the victims bled out before the cops made their entrance.

Please tell me you're not falling into the false flag bullshit.....

WTF is wrong with you people?!

These school shooters are mentally unstable teens who were set off by parents or guardians who attempted to set some sort of boundary.

It's that fucking simple
Immature teen reacts poorly and snaps....

Not big bad uncle Sam infiltrates teen brain to make him kill.....

THAT
IS
FUCKING
RETARDED
Ask yourself how a mentally unstable unemployed teen was able to get ahold of weapons and equipment that would be difficult even for me to get ahold of, and a $70,000 Ford F150.

Did you see how deep that ditch was and how busted up the truck was??? The tires were all splayed out.

Guess he got excited.

Ask yourself how a mentally unstable unemployed teen was able to get ahold of weapons and equipment that would be difficult even for me to get ahold of, and a $70,000 Ford F150.
I don't need to ask. At 14 years old I had an apartment, two vehicles and tons of money.

Narrow sighted attitudes lead to dumb assumptions

Not the first time the cops reacted in this manner. Columbine and Parkland the cops waited outside before moving in. In both places some of the victims bled out before the cops made their entrance.
Yeah, they just don't correct that. But to be fair, the kids and teachers were all dead within moments after the shooter locked himself into that room, so what could anyone do.

The real problem, IMO, is WHERE WERE ALL THE SCHOOL PERSONNEL with the keys, not locking the doors, not intercepting the shooter, this has to be the most cowardly bunch of adult school personnel in the history of the Republic.

I suppose they were all hiding in closets.

Forum List

Back