Are Republicans stupid?

99% of them are, yes.
Well that is just it.

The proper thing to say is, people are stupid.

After all, Republicans sent politicians like "W" to the White House twice even though today he is seen by them as a democrat who voted for Biden and Hillary.

At least the GOP can see and admit to their stupidity, but the Left just doubles down on their propaganda like this woman. Even though she was called out before the world and made a fool of, she doubled down on her stupidity.

The only question becomes, at what point do democrats like this start to believe their own propaganda?

One of my favorite bits on democracy was by Howard Stern

He interviewed voters back when McCain ran against Obama. So he went into a black neighborhood who were all Obama supporters, but he goofed on them by asking them why they support Obama as they switched their platforms. So he would ask, "Do you really like Obama's pro-life stance"? And they would all give a resounding "YES!"

So the question becomes, how does democracy then work?

I reckon it works by whoever have the best propaganda. And judging on how democrats control the media, they seem to rule the roost.

You think I'm happy with Democrats? Seriously? I think the two party system is a joke, and I'm not happy with either party. But one of the two parties is not trying to undermine democracy and chip away at the foundations of the Constitution.

That's the part that eludes you.
Democracy chips away at the foundations of the Constitution, Genius.

You wokesters have already chipped away at America's republicanism to irreparable levels.

I have no "partisan love" for any party, please don't confuse me with the Republican cult, thanks.

Educated people like myself cannot vote for Republicans, and in a two party system, we are left with the Democrats. I've also voted for the Green Party in local elections.
I'm glad I'm not educated like you.

Your two-bit education cost you a fortune, didn't it, Rube.

Democracy chips away at the foundations of the Constitution, Genius.

You wokesters have already chipped away at America's republicanism to irreparable levels.
Speaking of the Constitution, this woman who will oversee the care of the Constitution as it fades into oblivion, will she seek to accelerate it fading away till you can't see it at all?

Then maybe they can make changes to it as they deny every having done it as they call everyone who questions them as insurrectionists.

Well that is just it.

After all, Republicans sent politicians like "W" to the White House twice even though today he is seen by them as a democrat who voted for Biden and Hillary.

At least the GOP can see and admit to their stupidity, but the Left just doubles down on their propaganda like this woman. Even though she was called out before the world and made a fool of, she doubled down on her stupidity.

The only question becomes, at what point do democrats like this start to believe their own propaganda?

He interviewed voters back when McCain ran against Obama. So he went into a black neighborhood who were all Obama supporters, but he goofed on them by asking them why they support Obama as they switched their platforms. So he would ask, "Do you really like Obama's pro-life stance"? And they would all give a resounding "YES!"

I reckon it works by whoever have the best propaganda. And judging on how democrats control the media, they seem to rule the roost.

Tards like that is why i support restricting voting. This country is full of stupid people. They should not be deciding what happens to the decent minded ones.

Tards like that is why i support restricting voting. This country is full of stupid people. They should not be deciding what happens to the decent minded ones.
Greeks created democracy, and how it worked was the rich and well-educated intellectuals debated and researched issues all day amongst themselves, while their slaves took care of the rest of their needs. So slavery was the key to the success of democracy, which you will never hear about in propaganda ridden academia. You will also not hear how those rich intellectuals made foolish decisions that led to the demise of their short-lived democracy. LOL.

But today, the slaves vote while they are controlled by their slave masters in the media who tell them what they want them to know and how they should vote. Propaganda has become an art form that evades the rubes and is mostly controlled by the DNC

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

You're right, Votto. When questioned by a civilized person, Democrat operatives deny, deny, deny.

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

Leftist morals are a contradiction in terms.

Leftist values are dangerous and stupid.

Don't want them. Don't need them.

Keep your goddamn VALUES to yourself

People who believe that men can get pregnant and have periods, that "Global warming" is going to kill everyone in 7 more years after the oceans wash over the seaboard cities, that an unborn child is a "growth", that Trump paid Russian hookers to piss on a bed where Obama slept, that Dick Cheney had a "Halliburton Weather Machine" that caused Hurricane Katrina, that GW planted charges in the World Trade Buildings, that Al Gore really won in 2000, that government creates wealth, raising taxes creates jobs, God doesn't exist, mankind evolved from pond scum, COVID came from a wet market in China, the vaccines are "safe and effective", the Iraq war was started by "Big Oil Companies", and the Republican and Democrat parties somehow "exchanged places"....

...shouldn't be making claims that "Republicans are stupid."

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

And tax breaks for the wealthiest 1%, but they keep that on the down low.
One of the many similarities between the Democrat Cult and the Nazi Cult is their supremacy beliefs.
It was funny how Hawley made Shogan's blood boil just by simply stating the facts.
Colleen J. Shogan lied her ass off in front of the world.
Hawley is correct.
The Democrat Party has illegally and dangerously politically weaponizing the government agencies.
The Democrats are operating just like a banana republic junta.
The incalculable irony is the Democrats saying that they are the defenders of "democracy".
Shogan should not be confirmed.
BTW, one of the first things that the Dems did when Biden was installed was to give the "rich" back their unlimited SALT deductions.
The Democrat Cult is run by rich people.
If you are voting Democrat because you hate rich people, you are a fool.
If you want to be rich you have to do the required work to be rich.

Conservative: 'Simple' minded.
Liberal: Perpetual confusion.

Not much common ground there.

And arrogantly double down

They are unable to admit to any flaws.

But the more they do it, I think the more they start to believe it.
There's more to it than that. They are doing all they can to hide the truth about Joe Biden's misuse of his Vice-Presidency and their colleagues who use omeurta to disguise their deviances against the Constitution by calling others what they are in the use of projection.

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

Your party is about getting criminals back on the street, spending unnecessarily to increase inflation, making sure we are dependent on adversaries for oil, and letting in as many illegals as possible.

So the top 1% are republicans? But republicans are the anti-intellectual party? What about all the democrats who don't possess the intellect to obtain an ID inorder to vote?

Well that is just it.

I think you hit it. Whoever can pump out the most beautiful propaganda and the dems are professionals at it. You can't compete at their level. Their propaganda is so good that you don't even want the truth. You despise the truth.

And they tell us there is no such thing as the deep state.

Actually, Republicans in the 50s and 60s were quite intellectual
I see them turning into the “Party of Stupid” in the 90s when they replaced Intellectual Republicans like George Will, William Safire and William F Buckley with anti-intellectuals like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity

Forum List

Back