Are Republicans stupid?

I have no "partisan love" for any party, please don't confuse me with the Republican cult, thanks.

Educated people like myself cannot vote for Republicans, and in a two party system, we are left with the Democrats. I've also voted for the Green Party in local elections.
What stops you from voting for Republicans? A magical barrier?

Your ego? How many college credits have you earned, hmm?

Tell me how many college credits you've earned. You should know this off the top of your head.

Last edited:

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

LOL! Hawley took her to the woodshed. Uncited assertions in a college paper, BAM! :auiqs.jpg:

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

And tax breaks for the wealthiest 1%, but they keep that on the down low.

Does that also include 1% families like Cox, Pritzker, Newhouse, Lauder, Ziff, Busch, Dorrance, Brown, Carlson, Butt, Gallo, Bass, Rales, Crown, Stryker, Shoen, Simon, Lefrak, Kluge, and Tisch, all of whom heavily-support Democrat causes?

How many times have I argued about Trump failing to live up to his promise only to be told he couldn't because the Democrats wouldn't support it?
that was never the answer. you just lied. Thanks again for posting your inaccurate review of history liar.

The answer has and will remain, both parties were against DJT. BOTH. Republicans are bought as much as the demofks. fk I do so detest your ignorance to a subject.

And STUPID people like you voting for it, keep it that way.
If everyone that said that disingenuous bullshit, and actually did something about it, things would change. Instead, you keep voting for it and continuing the erosion of this Country.
People like you ARE the problem.
will never happen without removing money from elections. politicians are all fking bought. They have IOU cards to favor those who donate to their campaigns. That won't change until money is removed.

Here it is, in which she slams “the burdens of capitalism.”

So she is saying that young people because of wages and debt are not having as many children as they used to?

Do you disagree with that?

will never happen without removing money from elections. politicians are all fking bought. They have IOU cards to favor those who donate to their campaigns. That won't change until money is removed.
Same thing goes for Congress. The drug companies are particularly onerous in how they bribe our elected representatives.

The Dems are getting worse. One of them ran over and killed a teen because he was a Trump voter, or, in the words of Biden, a dangerous MAGA Republican.
These midterms are very important if America is going to continue as a free country.

I have no "partisan love" for any party, please don't confuse me with the Republican cult, thanks.

Educated people like myself cannot vote for Republicans, and in a two party system, we are left with the Democrats. I've also voted for the Green Party in local elections.
The Green Party gave us Bush the Lesser and Trump… so… no

Republicans still cannot believe that we are in a war to the death. Democrats really are evil. They really want to kill children. They intend to destroy this nation even to destroying the very memory of this nation.

Republicans don't yet understand the seriousness of what they are up against.

These midterms are very important if America is going to continue as a free country.
They’re critical. If we don’t at least capture the House, the Dems will ramp up their false attacks on their political opponents - and by that, I don’t just mean those running for office, I mean every American supporting their opponents.

Same thing goes for Congress. The drug companies are particularly onerous in how they bribe our elected representatives.
Oh I meant that for every politician. Fk them. they are beholding to represent who bought them.

Republicans still cannot believe that we are in a war to the death. Democrats really are evil. They really want to kill children. They intend to destroy this nation even to destroying the very memory of this nation.

Republicans don't yet understand the seriousness of what they are up against.
they are formed from the likes of Hitler. Hitler made it safely to South America, wasn't killed in any bunker. He had underground tunnels he got out through. Railroads were a part of the system. Sea Planes carried him there. He trained the next group and sent them in over our border because of leaky immigration laws. He also had money that was used and is most likely still in circulation today.

Destruction of the globe was his objective and goal.

that was never the answer. you just lied. Thanks again for posting your inaccurate review of history liar.

The answer has and will remain, both parties were against DJT. BOTH. Republicans are bought as much as the demofks. fk I do so detest your ignorance to a subject.

Neither party could stop Trump from having illegals picked up in raids on their places of employment. No one. This is the same lame excuse Obama supporters used for his failures.

Forum List

Back