Are Republicans stupid?

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

Electing Trump proves they are.

Actually, Republicans in the 50s and 60s were quite intellectual
I see them turning into the “Party of Stupid” in the 90s when they replaced Intellectual Republicans like George Will, William Safire and William F Buckley with anti-intellectuals like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity
100% correct. Even throughout the Reagan era, when they were completely focused on fomenting rebellion around the world (which had disastrous repercussions) they at least were populated with intellectuals.

Trumpism is the polar opposite of this.

At this point in history, the only people who don't believe that Republicans are anti-intellectual are stupid people. Their entire platform for my adult life has been God, Guns, and Gays.

And tax breaks for the wealthiest 1%, but they keep that on the down low.
Everyone's taxes were lower under Trump, both the rich and the poor.

Actually, Republicans in the 50s and 60s were quite intellectual
I see them turning into the “Party of Stupid” in the 90s when they replaced Intellectual Republicans like George Will, William Safire and William F Buckley with anti-intellectuals like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity

After kennedy and reagan, the pool became rancid.

And (predictably) he loses it.

Arguing with vapid, clueless dolts is not interesting.
We arent arguing. I am calling you out on your lies, defense of corrupt liars and disingenuous bullshit. There is a difference.

Leftist morals are a contradiction in terms.

Leftist values are dangerous and stupid.

Don't want them. Don't need them.

Keep your goddamn VALUES to yourself
Leftists have no value to society. They are the antisociety.

Speaking of the Constitution, this woman who will oversee the care of the Constitution as it fades into oblivion, will she seek to accelerate it fading away till you can't see it at all?

Then maybe they can make changes to it as they deny every having done it as they call everyone who questions them as insurrectionists.
…. What the Dems have done is extend the boundaries of their false attacks on Americans. Before, they were attacking the 200 or so on Jan 6th, but they realized condemning 1% of 1% of 1% of Republicans as insurrectionists wouldn’t do enough damage, so now they’re attacking the tens of millions who question the way the election unfolded as being threats to democracy.

Are Republicans stupid?​

They keep believing the limited government, lowered spending lies spoken by their politicians so you tell me.

They only believe that when Democrats are in power

When they are in power, it is borrow and spend

I really don’t think leftists who have AOC as their spokeperson - yesterday, the anti-American bartender/congresswoman said capitalism is why Americans aren’t having children - should be complaining about the stupidity of Republicans.

I really don’t think leftists who have AOC as their spokeperson - yesterday, the anti-American bartender/congresswoman said capitalism is why Americans aren’t having children - should be complaining about the stupidity of Republicans.

You wouldn’t be able to provide that quote would you?

Forum List

Back