Are Republican's claims valid that Trump's indictment is 'political'?

Since those law professors haven’t seen the case that the AG presented, they really are just talking out their ass.
You see, some law professors (two very specifically) just love being on TV. These law professors have also discovered that saying certain things gets them on certain TV shows.
It’s not that complicated. You just have to exercise some independent thought.
1. The Law professors know bullshit when they see it.

2. We also know bullshit when the FBI/DOJ cover up the crimes of the Biden Crime Family.

That's what we call a double-standard.

No...the left cares about results too...but the results they want are slavery, mass murder and destruction......

Not the rank and file.
The Cult leaders have successfully tapped unlimited stupity which will bring those results.

1. The Law professors know bullshit when they see it.

2. We also know bullshit when the FBI/DOJ cover up the crimes of the Biden Crime Family.

That's what we call a double-standard.
1. My point is they haven’t seen it.

2. Haven’t seen that either.

It’s not a double standard, it’s a political narrative.

You idiots are the ones that idolize people.
We appreciate hard work and success.
The trump cult doesn't acknowledge the trump cult.
Therefore, calls the other side a cult, all while being part of the tump cult.
It's weird. You clowns have an idol/cult leader, and I don't get it. Never Will.
and don't understand where this ends
How does this end missy?

You mentioned "some law professors", total bullshit.
You mentioned "supposedly knew the Law", but didn't specify which laws they didn't know, duh.
So you type nonsense, just words.
As opposed to the law professors you mentioned? You're not very smart, are you?

I suggest that such claims by Republicans, itself, is political. It certainly gives Republicans, many of whom, privately, have expressed their dislike of Trump, while publically either being indifferent or approving of him, the claims of 'political' give Republicans a political advantage if they succeed in convincing a large swath of the electorate that the claim is true.

But is it true? Let's take a deep dive (and please, those with short attention spans are not invited).

The recent indictment of former President Donald Trump on over 30 counts of crimes has brought to light once again the problematic claim of Republicans that this is a political move. This claim conveniently ignores the numerous examples of hypocrisy in their own actions, such as their investigations into Hunter Biden and current President Joe Biden, both of whom have not been indicted for any crimes in which there is one salient and glaring fact: Rep. Comer's investigation, when assigned to the task, his committee was investigating Jared Kushner, which he stalled in favor of investigating Hunter Biden (but the target of the investigation, as admitted by Comer, is Joe Biden), and to date, their 'memo' does not actually prove any illegal activity by the 'Biden family', a characterization which, though intended to imply, does not include include Joe Biden

Moreover, this claim also overlooks the fact that Trump's own family members, including Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, have benefited from their connections to foreign officials, which could potentially constitute conflicts of interest and unethical behavior.

Let us first examine the claims made by Republicans that Trump's indictment is politically motivated. While it is true that politics can play a role in legal proceedings, it is important to note that the evidence presented against Trump is extensive and has been gathered over several years by multiple investigators. It is also worth mentioning that the indictments were issued by the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, which is not a partisan entity and has a long history of impartiality.

Contrast this with the Republican-led investigations into Hunter Biden, who is not, nor has he ever been, a public official. These investigations seem to have been motivated purely by political gain and have not resulted in any criminal charges being brought against Biden. It is also worth noting that Joe Biden himself has not been indicted for any crimes, despite the intense scrutiny he has faced from Republicans.

However, the hypocrisy of the Republicans does not end there. Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, held a senior advisory position in the White House and reportedly received $2 billion from Mohammed Bin Salman, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. This payment was allegedly made in exchange for soft treatment by the Trump White House, and Bin Salman himself is suspected of involvement in the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Similarly, Ivanka Trump also held a senior advisory position in the White House and received accelerated trademarks worth millions from China. These trademarks allowed her to sell products to the tune of millions in profits while her father was negotiating with China on a trade deal.

It is difficult to argue that these actions by Kushner and Ivanka Trump do not constitute conflicts of interest and potentially unethical behavior. Yet, Republicans have largely ignored these examples of possible corruption within their own party.

In conclusion, the Republican claim that Trump's indictment is politically motivated is problematic and ignores the extensive evidence gathered against him. Moreover, it highlights the hypocrisy of their investigations into Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, who have not been indicted for any crimes given that no evidence has ever been forthcoming (though plenty of implication and innuendo), while ignoring the potential conflicts of interest and unethical behavior of their own party members, such as Kushner and Ivanka Trump. It is important for us to hold all public officials, regardless of party affiliation, accountable for their actions and to demand transparency and integrity in our political system.
Maybe so maybe no. We are all subject to the law it should be no different for Trump or anyone else. He will get his day in court. We will see when the evidence is shown. Until then it is all conjecture. Looking forward to the show.

The trump cult doesn't acknowledge the trump cult.
Therefore, calls the other side a cult, all while being part of the tump cult.
It's weird. You clowns have an idol/cult leader, and I don't get it. Never Will.

How does this end missy?
There are many variations of why people vote. Progs are demonic. Or much more demonic. That is one variation for Republican voters. This cult spewage can go on until camps open up housing millions and millions of people accused of being antigovernment. And they will be from all parts of the nation y percentage.

Turley and Dershowitz legal opinions vs _______?________, dumbass.

This is no longer about the law......this is about going to a democrat party judge, with a democrat party jury and simply finding Trump guilty....the law is no longer part of the equation........the courtroom is just window dressing now.

There are many variations of why people vote. Progs are demonic. Or much more demonic. That is one variation for Republican voters. This cult spewage can go on until camps open up housing millions and millions of people accused of being antigovernment. And they will be from all parts of the nation y percentage.
Word ^^^^ salad.
WTF?

From everything I have read from all sides, Bragg was investigating hush money payments Trump made to Stormy Daniels, with the person who made those payments, Michael Cohen, as Bragg's star witness. I would have an open mind regarding other stuff but I find that highly unlikely.
That isn't what I heard...well the hush money payments were involved of course but from what I read this is likely about falsifying business records. Something to do with a retainer.

That said, even if it turns out that this is all they have, falsifying business records, a misdemeanor, then yeah, it was all pretty dumb.

I will be with yah claiming it was likely political...but don't think it justifies calling for Braggs arrest as many are already contending. He shouldn't be arrested for pursuing the law, even if it is a misdemeanor.

Turley and Dershowitz legal opinions vs _______?________, dumbass.
Alan Dershowitz was once an icon for civil libertarians. Now he's just another fox contributer who will advocate for what fox tells him to advocate.

It's some legally twisted pretzel of campaign finance violations they routinely ignore when Dems do it. They pay a fine and that's the end of it. Hence most of the DA's office were against this clown indicting Trump.

If Dems wanted to piss off the right and get obliterated in 2024 this is how you would do it.
Yeah, I am not interested in your whataboutisms, especially since you don't even know what the indictment is.

Also, I don't think Dems are concerned about Trump. I think they think Trump will be the ideal candidate. Of course he will dominate I'm the primaries but it n the general he is dead meat.

I think Dems want this.

This is no longer about the law......this is about going to a democrat party judge, with a democrat party jury and simply finding Trump guilty....the law is no longer part of the equation........the courtroom is just window dressing now.
No dumb ass. MAGA convnced you to not trust anything but MAGA. Your brainwashing is complete.

Because tump has committed CRIMES.
Quit pretending that pos trump is innocent.

Trial awaits his proving his innocence. Buckle Up.

Yes....you fascist pig......

Enemies of the democrat party must now prove their innocence....the democrat party no longer has to prove actual guilt.....

You don't see where this is going because you are a dumb ass....

That isn't what I heard...well the hush money payments were involved of course but from what I read this is likely about falsifying business records. Something to do with a retainer.

That said, even if it turns out that this is all they have, falsifying business records, a misdemeanor, then yeah, it was all pretty dumb.

I will be with yah claiming it was likely political...but don't think it justifies calling for Braggs arrest as many are already contending. He shouldn't be arrested for pursuing the law, even if it is a misdemeanor.

No....it isn't........there is no law here that justifies indicting Trump.....the statute of limitations ran out and so the democrat inquisitor is making a misdemeanor into a felony with magic...........

No....it isn't........there is no law here that justifies indicting Trump.....the statute of limitations ran out and so the democrat inquisitor is making a misdemeanor into a felony with magic...........
You should go tell that to the judge.

Forum List

Back