Nancy Pelosi Tweets that Trump can “prove his innocence”, proving she does not understand our legal system. You are innocent until proven guilty

You really do have to prove your innocence in a court of law provided you are actually innocent of the charges. Trump trying to fight his legal battles in the court of public opinion is hurting his chances for this to be quietly dealt with like most white collar crime.

Wow ... Bubba doesn't spend a lot of time in courtrooms ...

The Poor have always had to prove their innocence ... I can't count the number of lawsuits I've won just silently standing there in an Armani suit ... lousy bunch of goodie-two-shoes here don't know criminal justice is served in the court's hallways ... you know ... plea bargaining ...

Hey ... Bubba ... get your checkbook out ... President Trump needs YOUR help ...

18099538-0-image-m-4_1567675825109.jpg

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... from an adulterer ... y'all should be ashamed of yourselves ... I'm a liberal, not a Democrat, so I'm allowed to think Nancy should go ... and I'm allowed to say nice things about Mike Pence ... Indiana likes Pence, and I like Indiana ... politically speaking ...

Last edited:
You really do have to prove your innocence in a court of law provided you are actually innocent of the charges. Trump trying to fight his legal battles in the court of public opinion is hurting his chances for this to be quietly dealt with like most white collar crime.
Wrong again, you do not prove that you are innocent of a crime. When a jury renders a verdict, it is either guilty or not guilty. Innocence is never part of the equation. Pelosi and anyone agreeing with her statement is a dumb ass.

Wrong again, you do not prove that you are innocent of a crime. When a jury renders a verdict, it is either guilty or not guilty. Innocence is never part of the equation. Pelosi and anyone agreeing with her statement is a dumb ass.
FACTS prove your innocence.

If the prosecutor says you committed a crime in NJ and at that time you were in Utah, and you and your lawyer sit there, like two stumps, not arguing, you're a moron, and you will lose.
But if you speak up showing you evidence, you were actually in Utah, you will exonerate yourself.

No one is ever judged “innocent”, they are judged “guilty” or “not guilty”.

It one of the central tenets of our national legal system.

You cult fucks are some dumb motherfuckers. Why is that?

Read up on Taylor versus Kentucky.

PELOSI IS 100% wrong, and a stupid evil ugly bitch to boot.

FACTS prove your innocence.

If the prosecutor says you committed a crime in NJ and at that time you were in Utah, and you and your lawyer sit there, like two stumps, not arguing, you're a moron, and you will lose.
But if you speak up showing you evidence, you were actually in Utah, you will exonerate yourself.
Once again, after all that the jury will come back and say guilty or NOT guilty. They DO NOT pronounce anyone INNOCENT! Simplicity is obviously way over your head.

No, in a criminal case, all you have to do is weaken the case against you to the point the jury says, "We're not sure of guilt, so we won't convict". You don't have to prove your innocence.

Forum List

Back