Are Politics THAT Important?

Exactly... Which he didn't do, because he's full of shit like most leftists are.

Yeah, well it turns out that on this forum believe it or not,.. I'm currently running into more conservatives that are full of shit than liberals.

It wont be long now….. Slade3200 will have The Doctor's Wife in a pussy hat holding a “Black Lives Matter” sign at a BLM protest. HE OWNS HER!

Fuck you and fuck BLM. :fu:

Let's see,.. I currently lost track of how many conservative people I unfollowed today but yet I still follow Coyote and Slade3200 who are both leftists. Hmm,.. amazing isn't it?

It wont be long now….. Slade3200 will have The Doctor's Wife in a pussy hat holding a “Black Lives Matter” sign at a BLM protest. HE OWNS HER!
Oh I get it, keep repeating that I own her because you think that makes her feel shitty. You are a real winner BL!!
Only problem is she would have to care about what you say for it to effect her. She would have to respect you to care. I won’t speak for her but I’m pretty sure she’s like me and doesn’t give a shit about your petty insults.

Slade got lucky! And it's a Dr.'s wife to boot!.....:rofl:
Conservative Women Turned Woke Cucked and Liberal….gee, that’s never happens. I should have my REAL CONSERVATIVE wife log in here and show this nutless wonder how REAL conservative females speak to Leftist loons. She would eat this poor confused woman up and shame her into oblivion.

Conservative Women Turned Woke Cucked and Liberal….gee, that’s never happened. I should have my REAL CONSERVATIVE wife log in here and show this nutless wonder how REAL conservative females speak to Leftist loons. She would eat this poor confused woman up and shame her into oblivion.

I don’t like to look at it as liberals and conservatives I just look at it as good people and douche bags

Hey, I gotta eat supper now but when I get back can I use this as a signature and I'll quote you on it. :D

Conservative Women Turned Woke Cucked and Liberal….gee, that’s never happens. I should have my REAL CONSERVATIVE wife log in here and show this nutless wonder how REAL conservative females speak to Leftist loons. She would eat this poor confused woman up and shame her into oblivion.

No need to shame her.
That's why she is exploitable....she's a Dr.'s wife, and not the Dr.!

I used to prefer head nurse's in my younger days!! (Another true story...).

Oh yeah and I follow playtime too because although we might bicker like cats and dogs about politics she isn't a dick either and she's actually pretty nice. :)

No need to shame her.
That's why she is exploitable....she's a Dr.'s wife, and not the Dr.!

I used to prefer head nurse's in my younger days!! (Another true story...).
She runs the hospital smart guy. Learn who you’re talking about before you talk and you won’t look so foolish

Of course. You can use it as your quote if you’d like, i don’t need cred. Happy suppering!

Thanks, don't worry you'll be credited with it though. :) This should be on signs, T-shirts, and probably even my tombstone! :D

She runs the hospital smart guy.

Well, I'm not sure about that lol but if I knew him in real life I would run him into the hospital,.. because he would be getting neutered fast. And if it's a woman talking to me like that,.. I would rip their tiny little titties off. ;)

It's probably just Slade's sock account. No one else likes that vacuous pseudo intellectual piece of shit.

Forum List

Back