Are Politics THAT Important?

You can't possibly agree with the fact that conservatives are supposed to be dicks to everybody that disagrees with us though. I don't think you're like that. Cause anybody with an attitude like that is part of the problem of why this country is currently being divided. YES a lot of them are liberals, and YES a lot of them are assholes,.. but as I've come to learn and find out on here conservatives can be that way too.

What does that have to do with who I've chosen to make friends with?

Thank you, but I feel sorry for people like this more than anything. They must have some pretty low self-esteem when they start picking on others like that.

I'm not actually, I'm prouder of myself than I ever have been. You should be the one who should be ashamed because you are a part of the problem that I was talking about.

Your username nails it. You are a broke loser for sure.

Ikr? It seems like I also should have another thing to be proud of. You. It looks like I helped bring out the best of you so everybody could see it and not just me. You should be really proud of yourself as well. :)
I’m buddies with a handful of Right wingnuts like yourself jk ;-) I got no ill will towards good hearted people and I enjoy good debates. Turds like Broke Loser are only here to spread hate and vent. They aren’t looking to forge positive relationships, they are toxic

I’m buddies with a handful of Right wingnuts like yourself jk ;-)

It's alright, I am a nut and proud of it too! :p

Try it sometime, rather than being a condescending douchebag.

He's nice to me,.. because I'm nice to him. If you actually treated him with kindness and respect maybe he would do the same for you. Just saying. I might agree with your politics but you and BrokeLoser's attitude stinks!

Sadly, I agree with a lot of your post.

You can't possibly agree with the fact that conservatives are supposed to be dicks to everybody that disagrees with us though. I don't think you're like that. Cause anybody with an attitude like that is part of the problem of why this country is currently being divided. YES a lot of them are liberals, and YES a lot of them are assholes,.. but as I've come to learn and find out on here conservatives can be that way too.
Again, you display predictable pussified conservatism / cowardice…Becoming retaliatory and defending your nation, it’s culture, its institutions…etc is not “being a dick”….its doing what ALL good real Americans were always supposed to do and haven’t done for decades.
Look, the Left are not your friends, they are sneaky subhuman pieces of filthy dogshit who hate the American Way….they have become your enemy, the enemy of this nation, they have assaulted everything that is AMERICA at its core.
Bipartisanship is gone FOREVER in this nation, it will not return. We are just too different these days. Wake up and fight…you can’t be a good fighter if you can’t stay angry during the fight.
I'm not actually, I'm prouder of myself than I ever have been. You should be the one who should be ashamed because you are a part of the problem that I was talking about.
Never be proud of conceding and backing down….NEVER!
You’ve lost your nation doing that…it doesn’t work.

He's nice to me,.. because I'm nice to him. If you actually treated him with kindness and respect maybe he would do the same for you. Just saying. I might agree with your politics but you and BrokeLoser's attitude stinks!
I don’t have many on ignore but Pete is one of them. I usually only ignore if somebody take cheap shots at my family which I think Pete did. No tome for that nonsense. Couldn’t care less about what that guy has to say about anything

Again, you display predictable pussified conservatism / cowardice…Becoming retaliatory and defending your nation, it’s culture, its institutions…etc is not “being a dick”….its doing what ALL good real Americans were always supposed to do and haven’t done for decades.
Look, the Left are not your friends, they are sneaky subhuman pieces of filthy dogshit who hate the American Way….they have become your enemy, the enemy of this nation, they have assaulted everything that is AMERICA at its core.
Bipartisanship is gone FOREVER in this nation, it will not return. We are just too different these days. Wake up and fight…you can’t be a good fighter if you can’t satu angry during the fight.

Never be proud of conceding and backing down….NEVER!
You’ve lost your nation doing that…it doesn’t work.

Believe it or not, I tried to engage and keep things civil with that idiot Slade. He preferred to use pejoratives, lay blanket allegations, got butthurt when it was turned on him, refused to properly address the issue, then ran away from the conversation. I have no time for clowns like him.

He maybe of value to you on some personal level, and I'm glad you found a liberal you can interact with. I have a few, he isn't one.

I don’t have many on ignore but Pete is one of them. I usually only ignore if somebody take cheap shots at my family which I think Pete did. No tome for that nonsense. Couldn’t care less about what that guy has to say about anything

That's actually against the rules to you can report it.

Also another thing is that I'm not a robot, I have the ability to think for myself and decide for myself who I want to be friends with and it really makes me annoyed and pissed off when other people try to do it for me. :rolleyes:

Hahaha…Holy shit this is pathetic and entertaining at the same time…. The Doctor's Wife becomes more cucked and more woke with each post….This is actually awesome to see…it affirms my hatred for Conservative Cucks / Suckers…..Thanks Docs Wife

Read it for yourself then you idiot. :rolleyes:

Go back to sleep and dream some more about how nice it would be if you had a brain and a personality.

I have to wonder if your neighbors know that you like to do things like beat up on Veterans' widows. I hope they keep their cats locked up whenever you're around.
I knew some bullshit like this would be spewed from your mouth sooner or later. You think you can't be human garbage just because you are a widow of a veteran? Guess what? You're still human garbage.

Hahaha…Holy shit this is pathetic and entertaining at the same time…. The Doctor's Wife becomes more cucked and more woke with each post….This is actually awesome to see…it affirms my hatred for Conservative Cucks / Suckers…..Thanks Docs Wife
Nothing woke about it. If you were trying to run a biz and somebody kept breaking rules and driving away other customers then you kick them out of your shop. That’s what’s happening here

Forum List

Back